Irresistible Gokou Ruri Cosplay Emerges

GokouRuri-GothicLolita-Cute-Cosplay-1

One of Gokou Ruri‘s various beloved forms has been assumed by another petite cosplayer, a character that will seemingly never die out in popularity and could well immortalize the pseudo-incest harem anime that is Ore no Imouto.

The grand Gokou Ruri cosplay:

GokouRuri-GothicLolita-Cute-Cosplay-1

GokouRuri-GothicLolita-Cute-Cosplay-2

GokouRuri-GothicLolita-Cute-Cosplay-3

GokouRuri-GothicLolita-Cute-Cosplay-4

GokouRuri-GothicLolita-Cute-Cosplay-5

GokouRuri-GothicLolita-Cute-Cosplay-6

GokouRuri-GothicLolita-Cute-Cosplay-7

GokouRuri-GothicLolita-Cute-Cosplay-8

GokouRuri-GothicLolita-Cute-Cosplay-9

Comment by Daniel
    13:51 07/10/2016 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I never understood how he could go for his sister in this when he had that right there. Man. But do we know who the cosplayer is? I always worry now these are boys rather than just petite girls...

Still who ever it is they pull it off well with some very stylish clothes.

19:41 07/10/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Siscon knows no boundaries, my friend

15:14 07/10/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Take care Gokou Ruri. I will stop in and have tea. ^_^

14:23 07/10/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Will the people of tomorrow glow inside out?

19:22 07/10/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Kyousuke nii-san happily approves of this...I could see tears coming from his eyes

But why did Kirino-chan suddenly getting angry and throwing things at Kyousuke nii-san? and Aragaki-san, could you please drop that fruit knife down and not looking at now trembling Kyousuke nii-san with murderous glare..you are scaring both of us....

"Baka aniki, even though you have me you're still ogling for that denpa thieving black cat!"

"Onii-san,I have told you before,if you dare cheat on either Kirino or me I'll gladly murder you and your family..."

"Ki Ki Ki Kirino, please calm down,I I just encouraging Kuroneko san to do her best..and A A Ayase san, if you kill both me and and my family members that means you'll kill Kirino too, urgh why can't I encourage my own friend to do her best in things the she likes, after all we're just friends,even though we have kissed before.."

".........."

"Did I say something strange to both of you, and Kirino what are you silently mumbling about AND ARAGAKI SAN DON'T PICK THAT BUTCHER KNIFE AND POINTING IT TO MY NECK ARGHHH SAORI OR SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME SHE'S GOING TO KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!"

Damn it!!!run Kyousuke nii-san, run!!! Those two are now like fallen angels from hell, and with such a murderous aura you won't be safe if you're just sitting there. Even I had been completely paralyzed by Aragaki-san mighty spinning kick to my head (and unknowingly to her i could see her lacy stripped panties...)

"Mmm Kyousuke-shi, you seem to be dreched in blood and your clothes torn and messed up ..and those girls...did you do something lewd to them again gozaru?"

"THERE'S NO TIME FOR EXPLAINING THIS SAORI-SAN! THOSE TWO, THOSE TWO ARE SET ON ENDING MY LIFE!!!!!"

"Don't try to run away aniki, explain to me about that "kiss with kuroneko" part!!"

"Onii-san,please don't run away.I just want to hear your explanation regarding you kissing with another girl, and depending on your explanation I'll decide on whether I should hang or stab you afterwards..

"DAMN IT!!!KNOWING YOU KIRINO YOU WON'T ACCEPT ANY OF MY EXPLANATIONS, AND ARAGAKI SAN WHETHER I TELL YOU THE TRUTH OR NOT YOU'RE STILL GOING TO SEND ME TO THE AFTERLIFE REGARDLESS!!!!HEY SAORI DON'T LEAVE ME RIGHT NOW FOR YOUR GUNDAM FAN EVENT!!SPARE ME SOME MERCY ARGGHH!!!

So long, Kyousuke nii-san.Rest peacefully in the heaven.

23:06 10/10/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Generally very good by eyes are photoshopped AF. Drops this one right in the uncanny valley.

My cock is confused -- could not fap.

7/10

13:47 08/10/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

was there such a character in Ore no Imouto?
    I only remember the hot sister

05:57 07/10/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Christ, he/she is adorable.

05:41 07/10/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

...thats a boy right?

13:49 08/10/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

hold onto your masculinity, you are in for a wild ride

06:35 07/10/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

No. SHE is 100% all girl. And I love her.

12:00 07/10/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

My rants are over guys. That Gokou Ruri Cosplay
    is amazing.

05:44 07/10/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

No, its a trap!

06:56 07/10/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Only if you want her to be.

07:11 07/10/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

I'd hit that anyway!

07:13 07/10/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

If that's what you're into, sure, why not?

10:57 07/10/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Is she a mainlander or Taiwanese? If it's the latter, I don't mind, but if it's the former... Cyka blyat.

08:25 08/10/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Who cares? The difference between mainlander and taiwanese is mostly cultural, and cosplayers from either are xenophiles anyway.

besides all asians are the same

07:44 07/10/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

THIS is the reason, why i´m still alive!

12:17 07/10/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

I think I had to stay for just a little longer.

THE NUKE IS COMING THIEVING HORDE OF "I WANT DEAL NOW!" RATS

12:16 07/10/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Ok Kim Jong-il.