Highly worshiped 2D goddess Rory Mercury of military vs fantasy anime Gate has received yet another luscious cosplay, seemingly serving as an easy means of acquiring the attention of the otaku masses despite the lovely gothic lolita character becoming such a common sight of late.

The riveting Rory Mercury cosplay:

07:34 30/09/2016 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

TOO OLD !!!!11

12:32 30/09/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Never, Gothic Loli can be any age.

08:09 30/09/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

can we stop having reposts of shitty chinese cosplayers from the chinese twitter-ripoff? or did sancom get bought over by the chinese too?

15:31 30/09/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

so much hate, I'm sure you're one of those buffoons who scouted Japan for soapland full service getting nothing but rejections and when you finally get to bang one, she spoke chinese after the session :) Calm down, racism ain't getting you pussies.

15:42 30/09/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

It's not about race, just about construct. The glass ceiling is real. Most of the future generations will be free to like who they want without question.

04:03 01/10/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

OP of the comment here. I'm chinese by race (by nationality, customs, and language, unrelated to Mao's china), and I cringe at how sancom is only featuring weibo-rips of chinese cosplays only, as if there's no other cosplayers out there. and as an ethnic chinese, I can tell you for sure these cosplayers don't really look good at all. this is nothing about race, but about how sancom is featuring from ONLY one source.

11:49 01/10/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Blin, I agree with ya there, OP. A variety of good cosplayers--not just Chinese--is better than just one source.

Besides, I can't help but wonder how the cyka blyats at the CPC haven't banned imports of Japanese anime into their country yet, since the Chinese government conditions its people to hate Japan. Also, I have a feeling Weibo is being watched by "Chinese Big Brother", so I'd rather not get unwanted spyware from those sites, blyat.

On a different note, why is Sankaku's search engine not showing results? I want to find old articles (specifically, Kuroneko cosplays) without going through pages and pages of posts.

15:17 30/09/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

sancom is operated by a chinese who is said to be in japan but is in russia actually. trust no one!

01:25 01/10/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

moon is hollow spaceship

15:26 30/09/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Tell me about it. I only have one person left in this world who I do.

Halberd needs to be MUCH bigger.

08:57 30/09/2016 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Or the girl needs to be much smaller. As mentioned above; "TOO OLD!!!!11"

12:33 30/09/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Two million years sexy.