Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Looking Sexy

SwordArtOnlineHollowRealization-TGS2016-Trailer-1

SwordArtOnlineHollowRealization-TGS2016-Trailer-2

SwordArtOnlineHollowRealization-TGS2016-Trailer-3

Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization‘s latest trailer has highlighted some of the good times that players can share with the franchise’s many desirable maidens, along with a brief glimpse at some upcoming DLC that will surely milk legions of fans of their hard-earned money.

The Tokyo Game Show 2016 trailer:

Players can look forward to Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization’s release on October 27th for the PS4 and Vita, with November 8th serving as the western launch date.

Comment by Manuel
    19:03 21/09/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Oh what a great coincidence, I just finished watching Sword Art Online yesterday, it was great I loved it.

10:00 21/09/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Just give us another fucking season!!!

23:03 23/09/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Too many shitposters have ruined it for us

02:14 21/09/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Soo, like every other SAO game, we'll have an girl with a mysterious past, probably amnesiac that will join the group but at the end of the game will be the Last Boss because she went berserk.

Comment by Manuel
    19:24 21/09/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Wouldn't it better to say you like plot twists in anime? There's no way Sword Art Online is full of plot twists to begin with, the story is about a girl three times in row, a different girl each time. But that's ok in my opinion, because there's more than just a girl in those stories, unless of course you don't attach to/like the characters.

02:35 21/09/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

And like every other SAO game, poorly designed game mechanics ensured.

03:34 21/09/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

I won't be buying this until it's super cheap. Waiting got me Re: Hollow Fragment for £3.49(About $5) on the PS4(Digital).

I can't believe this garbage is still being milked.

08:40 21/09/2016 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

It's not garbage if it's worth milking.

10:19 21/09/2016 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I still have no idea why everyone seems to think Sword Art Online is this horrid creation. It just proves to me that anyone who thinks so has no actual taste. Not because they dislike it, that's perfectly fine, but because they lack all perspective to realize it's actually quite great by comparison to other shows objectively. Anyone who actually has taste would say 'I personally couldn't find my footing on the show and enjoy it' which indicates they have something to compare it to reasonably and I can ask why and get a considerate answer. Anyone who says it sucks or calls it garbage is a waste of my time.

11:42 21/09/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

"Anyone who says it sucks or calls it garbage is a waste of my time."

And yet, you still took the time to answer. Nice way to end your argument.

Comment by Manuel
    19:13 21/09/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Could have been worded better sure, still, someone's opinion of something like "it's garbage" it's two words. How much value does something like that holds to an anime fan that likes to have an opinion with a lot of thought put into it. I can tell you I consider a lot of factors before deciding to watch an anime.

04:24 22/09/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

i really had no idea how a garbage turns into milk but still,it's the 2nd coolest thing since water turns into wine.

Because it's simply terrible past the first arc.

All characters except kirito became irrelevant which usually kills most series. That in itself makes it a horrible series. There's other minor annoyances with the series but that's the main issue. Past the first arc, it sucked.

08:54 21/09/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

this is a good garbage, worth milking

Comment by Rya

Already pre-ordered together with a PS4 Pro. End-of-year-money-wasting.

That rat fox reminds of my bitches, one, who gave me pups that I fucked immediately after birth and as soon as I was finished crushed them with my foot, the other who I tried my best to impregnate with horny strays who raped her over and over, but one of the fucking strays killed her for no fucking reason! Obviously I killed the strays by not feeding them and only giving them my cum to drink which they fought over!❤️ Now I moved on to much sexier objects of lust and passion.

02:46 21/09/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

This is why you shouldn't stop taking your medicine kids

Comment by Manuel
    19:16 21/09/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Ugh, that sounds gross, using that as an example and of all things for kids taking medicine.

02:24 21/09/2016 # ! Drivel (-0.8)

SAO sucks: nuff said