Pokemon Go Stampedes Ever Endless

PokemonGo-Stampede-Taiwan-2

The global phenomenon that is Pokemon Go has worked its sinister magic in Taiwan as footage of yet another “stampede” of players has been unveiled, seemingly demonstrating that the absurd urges for “trainers” to catch their virtual critters apparently transcends the west

Taiwanese players rushing their way to the Xinbeitou district in order to catch a Snorlax:

PokemonGo-Stampede-Taiwan-1

PokemonGo-Stampede-Taiwan-2

Other videos of Taiwanese Pokemon Go players:

05:29 24/08/2016 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

This is so sad...

04:47 24/08/2016 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

Euthanasia should be a thing.

13:15 24/08/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

I was expecting the dump trucks with scoops from Soylent green show to up.

Comment by Riiku
    03:46 26/08/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

dump trucks.... did you mean Trump ducks?

07:52 24/08/2016 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Seriously, i'm sure its a fun game and everything. I haven't even downloaded or played the thing but this is frigging madness.

How the F can they bee so hooked to lose sight of reality.

Comment by saike
    13:09 24/08/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

thw world is goin to hell i think it's pretty easy to lose sight of reality

10:20 24/08/2016 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Perfect place to practice pickpocket proficiency.

12:20 24/08/2016 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

Also groping proficiency.

Comment by Shaolan-kun
    10:59 24/08/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Please prevent people pretending to play Pokemon posting puzzling phrases.

19:00 24/08/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

...
    Pikachu Pikachu (Pikaa)
    Pika pika Pikachu (Pikaa)
    Pikachu Pikachu (Pikaa)
    Pika pika Pikachu (Pikaa)
    .....

05:10 24/08/2016 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Geez. I caught a Snorlax by my mailbox. I am certainly glad nobody else heard about it.

05:00 24/08/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

If this app were a social experiment I would say they succeeded.

11:35 24/08/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Younger should just play this with immediate family, or at school on lunch. Teens are also using the app to rob people. Two teens whose ages range from 16 to 18, are suspected to be behind 10 to 11 armed robberies in St. Louis and St. Charles counties in which they allegedly used the app to bait victims, according to Sgt. Bill Stringer. Police also recovered a handgun from the suspects’ black BMW. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12:15 24/08/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

My god, they're multiplying...

05:20 24/08/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

LMAO! Lemmings!! Hay you all want to do something real? get Periscope and twitter then a CC308+ go find real Milabs groups in your city every city in the world has a Milabs child kidnapping ring. Go find some real beasts in your apartment complex and cities now! cc308+ GO!

18:22 24/08/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Honestly, that looks a lot more fun than playing it the "normal" way, it's like you're a part of something big.

The fact that that something is Pokemon Go is sad... but i'd probably join in.

13:50 24/08/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Sure i play Pokemon Go as well in my country but i haven't become like those zombies .. i take my bike and put in my earplugs and then place my phone in the pocket on the inside of my jacket.. if i find a pokemon i simply stop and capture the pokemon and then move on biking from pokestop to pokestop for more free balls .. i don't keep the phone in my hand and i don't chase after a sighting like some crazed pokezombie .. to me it's just a game that helps me burn calories

13:52 24/08/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

ROFL, my city does not need anymore problems.

14:28 25/08/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

As a person born in 1986 it was always kinda frown upon to play Pokémon on my Gameboy.
    Non-computer people called me nerd, because I knew how to jumper overclock my Pentium 1 and 2.

Fast forward.

Grown people play the franchise I was but doing it in a 10 000 times worse way, and a million times more pathetic.
    Non-computer people calling themselves nerds as if it's cool, yet they still don't know what's inside the computer.

They invade my hobby like some damn cockroaches, but there's no human pesticide spray to kill these masses of pests.

2010-2020 will be the decennium mankind will look back at in shame.

Video gaming truly died
    Political incorrectness became politically correct

06:40 24/08/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

It's official, Pokemon go have taken over the world. Nintendo finally got everyone on their knees.

07:19 24/08/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Ironically, they themselves became Snorlax. getting in the way of honest pedestrians.

07:44 24/08/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

We all had that one friend who watched the walking dead or played Left 4 Dead and wished for a true zombie apocalypse to happen so they could grab their parents shotguns and go out on a shooting spree without any consequences and plan out their zombie survival strategies

Where are they now?

11:27 24/08/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

I told them all! TOLD YA!

05:06 24/08/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Hey kid, I have a Charizard in my white van, wanna see it?

Hi I'm Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC, why don't you have a seat right over there?

Comment by Robert D Viewing
    07:42 24/08/2016 # ! Good (+0.4)

OH SHXT THERE'S A MEWTWO!!(Cops ignore the man and he walks away scott free)

Please let Chris Hansen do this with Pokémon Go! It writes itself!

Comment by PhillB
    15:18 24/08/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Las I heard, Pokemon GO had lost most players than in gained in the last weeks, by the order of 10 million.

Comment by Nin
    05:45 24/08/2016 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

The Japanese don't need Pokémon Go to do this on their trains.

Comment by Dark Mage
    09:58 24/08/2016 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

This is just pathetic.

Think about the personalities in Pokemon for a sec.

There are people that really live by doing the right thing, but I don't know what that is, I'm really curious about that. I'm really curious about what people think they're doing when they're doing something evil, casually. I think it's really interesting, that we benefit from suffering so much, and we excuse ourselves from it. Louis C. K.

Even if you could have been a hero a long time ago, without someone even knowing you knew........would it have made you feel good? Sometimes it's ok to be a loser, what are you willing to sacrifice to be called a winner?