Cocktail Prince “Alcohol Comes Alive!”

CocktailPrince-Trailer-1

CocktailPrince-Trailer-2

CocktailPrince-Trailer-3

Cocktails of all kinds have been anthropomorphised for the benefit of the rotten contingent, with the emergence of “Cocktail Prince” finally allowing fujoshi tipplers the opportunity to relish their drink in a whole new medium.

A brief trailer showing how “smooth” all the game’s cocktail princes can be:

Over 20 beverage-based characters have been unveiled so far, with most unsurprisingly being of the male variety:

CocktailPrince-Smartphone-Game-Characters-1

CocktailPrince-Smartphone-Game-Characters-2

CocktailPrince-Smartphone-Game-Characters-3

CocktailPrince-Smartphone-Game-Characters-4

CocktailPrince-Smartphone-Game-Characters-5

CocktailPrince-Smartphone-Game-Characters-6

CocktailPrince-Smartphone-Game-Characters-7

CocktailPrince-Smartphone-Game-Characters-8

Players can partake of the game’s various intoxicating charms sometime this coming fall, more information can also be found via the game’s official website.

• Anonymous says:

Finally attractive looking guys that girls would love to fuck. Instead of ugly old men or fugly losers that just stay in their parents basement just watching anime. Although the latter is to give hope to the hopeless. Which is fine, but they are the biggest shit talkers that have deep hatred for girls. In a way they are kind of like a male version of feminism, except their hatred is from not getting laid by females and for not getting enough attention from females. Thus they constantly claim it’s okay to sexually molest girls and give rapists a break while laughing at rape and idolizing rapists and creepy molesters. While grading girls and claiming they don’t fit their standards. Although in reality they would give their left nut just for sloppy seconds with any of them. Because they would never have a chance with any of them in the first place, but it’s to boost their ego. To make themselves feel better about constantly getting rejected. Then go off about some girl’s preferences when it comes to boys they find attractive. The epitome of hypocrisy.

• Anonymous says:

@Trigrim
        Here is a thing about radical feminist. Most radical feminist hate males, but they hate beautiful, successful and attractive females even more. Your practically the same, except in reverse. Where you hate handsome and successful males that gets all the ladies while your left with nothing but to play the nice guy. But the thing is, your really not a nice guy…You have devious intent over your nice guy facade when your around girls. Sure you may talk tough here, but when you see a girl you are attracted to, you turn into the biggest Mr. Nicest guy ever. Mainly because that is the only thing you can offer, because you feel if your nice enough that girl will have sex with you. But it never works does it Trigrim, so while guys that girls are actually attracted to gets the ladies you are pissed off. Because you played the nice guy and it didn’t work. So you go to these sites and talk about raping girls and idolizing rapist and pass it off as a joke. Because you feel that you are entitled to sex and didn’t get it. So in your book, a guy that gets the girls is bad but rape is good. Again I described you and some others to a perfect tee.

• Anonymous says:

@Trigrim made a typo with the previous comment
          All you can do is play the word game by switching words around. You really are the lowest of the low. First of all I claimed that “they constantly claim it’s okay to sexually molest girls and give rapists a break while laughing at rape and idolizing rapists and creepy molesters”. Then you came around and typed “Hating on men, complaining about jokes, saying that they desperate for any woman and would be lucky if they got any woman”. When the fuck did I type any of that stuff. Complaining about jokes? I fucking typed it out for you to read which was “laughing at rape and idolizing rapists and creepy molesters”. Okay, I get it in your world complaining about jokes about literally raping women isn’t wrong, it’s alright in your book. Mainly because your entitled to it, because you played the nice guy while complaining about guys out there actually getting pussy. But it didn’t work so you now find going around literally raping women to be hysterical. Because most girls hurt your feelings by rejecting you. Also you got to look at the key word, I said SOME other guys do. Not ALL of them, not ones that actually gets girls and aren’t pissed off that playing the nice guy didn’t work for them. Or people that got rejected but didn’t take it personally because they know they can get laid any other time because they are confident in when it comes to getting girls. So the question is what is wrong with you? You, who can’t even understand simple sentence structure and have a single digit IQ. If you switch words around like a pathetic idiot once again to make yourself seem heroic to other strangers you don’t even know on here, like what bunch of male feminist does. I am out. C’mon give me a actual intelligent response.

• Anonymous says:

Haha someone speaks the truth and they automatically assume it’s a feminist. Are you mentally impaired or something. Cause if you can read, it shows that I dislike feminism especially, radical and male feminists. Hey don’t be so bummed out when the what I typed described you to a tee.

• An answer to 22:36
          I was planning to have a proper conversation with you, but your ridiculous presumptions about me and the men on this site made me realise that that was impossible.
          After all it is pretty hard to have a conversation with someone who makes up this ridiculous characterization about me just because I think they are spewing a bit too much man hate.

• Anonymous says:

@Trigrim for your 21:08 response.
          I am out. I guess that was the final nail on your coffin. Plus who the fuck gives what others think of you here? You obviously do with that comment, what a sad fucking existence you are man. I was trying to have a conversation of perspective but that is all you can muster. When your stupidity catches up, you either mix words around, play the blame game or turn into a internet troll in order to save face. Trolls can be funny sometimes, but the thing with you is that you start to act like a insecure retard when you can’t even back yourself up. Just go practice your harem anime protagonist anime character skills cause that is what you literally believe will get you girls or at least live in your fantasy world instead of dealing with whats real.

• Since this site is not allowing a proper response chain I am going to mention the response that I am answering.
          In response to 20:44
          I would give you proper thought out response, but you are obviously have brain problems. Anybody who reads your responses can see that.
          I am glad you spent the time to embarrass yourself so that everyone can see what a crazy loon you are.
          I hope you get over your crazy man hate one day and finally understand what jokes are as well.

• Anonymous says:

@Trigrim I made a few typos with the previous comment

• Anonymous says:

@Trigrim
          All you can do is play the word game by switching words around. You really are the lowest of the low. First of all I claimed that “they constantly claim it’s okay to sexually molest girls and give rapists a break while laughing at rape and idolizing rapists and creepy molesters”. Then you came around and typed “Hating on men, complaining about jokes, saying that they desperate for any woman and would be lucky if they got any woman”. When the fuck did I type any of that stuff. Complaining about jokes? I fucking typed it out for you to read which was “laughing at rape and idolizing rapists and creepy molesters”. Okay, I get it in your world complaining about jokes about literally raping women is alright in your book. Mainly because your entitled to it, because you played the nice guy while complaining about guys out there actually getting pussy. But it didn’t work so you now find going around literally raping women to be hysterical. Because most girls hurt your feelings by rejecting you. Also you got to look at the key word, I said SOME other guys do. Not ALL of them, not ones that actually gets girls and pissed off that playing the nice guy didn’t work for them. Or people that got rejected but didn’t take it personally because they know they can get laid any other time. So the question is what is wrong with you? You, who can’t even understand simple sentence structure and have a single digit IQ. If you switch words around like a pathetic idiot once again to make yourself seem heroic like bunch of male feminist. I am out. C’mon give me actual intelligent response.

• Anonymous says:

@Trigrim

• Anonymous says:

Now your just switching words around. Yeah, truth be told most of the guys that think rape is a legitimate way to get sex is pretty fucking desperate to me. Or they just have a sense of super entitlement while being a sociopath. I am a person that enjoys humor man, I never complained about joking. No need to be so darn butthurt and try to grab at staws man. You are no different then a feminist, because feminist switch words around and just play the blame game when they can’t win a argument. Like you are doing now, because you are butthurt that you can’t get girls and need to rely on hentai and dating sims to fight the loneliness. Which is fine, just don’t be a fucking dick about it. And when you say joke, what do you deem as joke. Here is a joke, “I fucked your mom and sexually molested her. And she loved every minute of it, I pumped her full of gum that it pretty much reached her brain. Now all she does is think of me”. The punchline is…Hmm there is none is it? Haha but it’s still pretty fucking funny! Yeah! Hey man, if it’s your fantasy, it’s your fantasy…NO one should take tell you what you should fantasize about. But when people literally talk about doing it and idolizing and giving props to people that actually go out and rape people and the more people they rape the bigger the status they gain from losers that are butthurt from too many rejections. That is being a loser, such as yourself. So Jared the Subway guy or should I call you Bill Cosby from now on? I don’t know what you mean by jokes but it’s pretty fucking funny. By the way this is you in this video, minus her being a woman but a butthurt man such as yourself.

• Hating on men, complaining about jokes, saying that they desperate for any woman and would be lucky if they got any woman. Sounds like a man hating feminist to me.
          I wonder why you hate feminists when you are just like them.

• Anonymous says:

Haha someone speaks the truth and they automatically assume it’s a feminist. Are you mentally impaired or something? Cause if you can read, it shows that I dislike feminism especially, radical and male feminists. Hey don’t be so bummed out when the what I typed described you to a tee.