Tales of Berseria Exposes Everything

More footage of the upcoming “Tales of Berseria” has been unveiled, naturally showcasing a myriad of battles and mechanics that will surely prove informative to those unable to just patiently wait for the game’s release.

The trailer, which contains footage from a previous demo:

Tales of Berseria will grace the PS4 and PS3 on August 18th, with the west obtaining the title sometime in early 2017 for the PS4 and PC.

19:19 08/07/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm waiting to see how long it takes until some bitch gets butt hurt and cries for censorship

Comment by Noodlestein
    02:16 09/07/2016 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Luckily the director has already commented on whether anything would be changed (in relation to the mc costume at least) and said that nothing would change.
    Its been a while since I read up on it because I was concerned myself but essentially from what I remember is, it wont be ending up like Tokyo Mirage etc etc, no censorship.

23:15 08/07/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Please, at this point it's just pussy devs afraid of rocking the boat. no femnazi even needs to get involved anymore.

The better thing to hope for, is for those devs to grow a fucking spine.

20:36 08/07/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

ditto. Those femnist bitches don't even play games. Why the fuck should the video game industry cater to them?

23:10 08/07/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Well looks like they will take about 6 months to add in censorship and meme translation.

10:28 09/07/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

I hope this game will never go west. As ps3 vesperia never did. That way is the easiest for bamco :D

Comment by Rya
    17:07 09/07/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

They sell more in the west than in Japan. Not releasing would be financial suicide.

22:57 08/07/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Zestiria X is better.. not game I know

00:41 09/07/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Zestiria was fun and very awesome, but I don't see myself playing it a second time. Awesome intro though.