You are proceeding to a page containing mature content. Is this OK?

check Yes, show me everything
close No, hide anything sensitive

Mayoiga “Has To Be A Joke!”

Mayoiga-Episode10-5

Mayoiga-Episode10-27

Mayoiga-Episode10-37

The absurdities of infamous “mystery” anime Mayoiga have continued to heighten at an alarming rate as the crazed characters have continued along with their irrational decisions, likely making the show’s few watchers curious if the anime was ever intended to be straight or instead ranks as high parody.

Mayoiga-Episode10-1

Mayoiga-Episode10-Omake-4

Mayoiga-Episode10-Omake-5

Mayoiga-Episode10-Omake-6

Mayoiga-Episode10-Omake-7

Mayoiga-Episode10-Omake-8

• Anonymous says:

Let me state my honest opinion:

This is utterly fucking garbage shit right there. The show doesn’t make any sense at all. There are no ups, only downs. It’s like you want to say something but you keep fucking around, this show is like that. At first I was like, fuck tons of character, this should be great, them 3 episodes later, this should be still decent, then few more epiaodes was like, wtf am I even watching this. The moment I went like that means people are losing interest of this shit since they don’t even know what is the author even doing. Is he fucking drunk when he wrote this? He thinks people will buy this crap coz it has mystery? smdh

• Sadness levels increasing! It really feels like a drama, you can tell the guy is trying to cut more and more ties with the show. I’ll remember you fondly, all that comedy, for what it was. That said, I am enjoying the episodes, I am not sure know if you are though.

• Anonymous says:

Yea , I’m still watching it only because I want to solve the mystery. The show started interesting but yea, the characters are highly irrational and occasionally act out of character for the sake of artificial drama ( not a new concept to anime) but still.
    What puzzles me the most, is that at this point the characters knows , it might be an imaginary monster since they see different things, but if they know it might not be real , how are they still acting so crazy scared? I mean ok… what the point of appearing to be your worst fear if you’re gonna be scared of it no matter what. it doesn’t have to look like anything. They could at least allow the perception of the monster to tie into plot in a meaningful way.

• Anonymous says:

For a long time I thought this anime was some kind of parody. The story, the characters, everything was just hilariously bad. But this theory about the intention of the show just didn’t hold up and in the end I had do acknowledge that Mayoiga is just unintentionally bad. Regrettably at this point it isn’t even that funny anymore.

• Anonymous says:

the art style tells us pretty much everything what is to expect from this anime. “Another” looked the same and the kind of story progression will be the same aswell. It was not bad but in the end it felt a bit hollow to me. This kind of animes lack substance to hold up the feeling of mystery. For me this “trade” doesn’t work.

• Anonymous says:

Clearly this anime is for people with actual patience and intelligence, who in turn seem to be a minority among the posters here. Mayoiga is obviously not a supernatural horror slasher flick, as too many have aptly and incorrectly assumed. It’s more of a psychological suspense story, where the character’s traumas take on a physical form unique to each person.

• Anonymous says:

The premise was kind of wtf, but at least it’s interesting to watch and I wouldn’t say anything too retarded is going on either. Considering what else is there to watch this season, Mayoiga is still above average >_>