Mayoiga “Has To Be A Joke!”

Mayoiga-Episode10-5

Mayoiga-Episode10-27

Mayoiga-Episode10-37

The absurdities of infamous “mystery” anime Mayoiga have continued to heighten at an alarming rate as the crazed characters have continued along with their irrational decisions, likely making the show’s few watchers curious if the anime was ever intended to be straight or instead ranks as high parody.

Mayoiga-Episode10-1

Mayoiga-Episode10-Omake-4

Mayoiga-Episode10-Omake-5

Mayoiga-Episode10-Omake-6

Mayoiga-Episode10-Omake-7

Mayoiga-Episode10-Omake-8

Comment by Manuel
    10:51 08/06/2016 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Sadness levels increasing! It really feels like a drama, you can tell the guy is trying to cut more and more ties with the show. I'll remember you fondly, all that comedy, for what it was. That said, I am enjoying the episodes, I am not sure know if you are though.

05:10 09/06/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Let me state my honest opinion:

This is utterly fucking garbage shit right there. The show doesn't make any sense at all. There are no ups, only downs. It's like you want to say something but you keep fucking around, this show is like that. At first I was like, fuck tons of character, this should be great, them 3 episodes later, this should be still decent, then few more epiaodes was like, wtf am I even watching this. The moment I went like that means people are losing interest of this shit since they don't even know what is the author even doing. Is he fucking drunk when he wrote this? He thinks people will buy this crap coz it has mystery? smdh

06:11 07/06/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

For a long time I thought this anime was some kind of parody. The story, the characters, everything was just hilariously bad. But this theory about the intention of the show just didn't hold up and in the end I had do acknowledge that Mayoiga is just unintentionally bad. Regrettably at this point it isn't even that funny anymore.

14:37 09/06/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

sounds like one piece

11:37 07/06/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Yea , I'm still watching it only because I want to solve the mystery. The show started interesting but yea, the characters are highly irrational and occasionally act out of character for the sake of artificial drama ( not a new concept to anime) but still.
    What puzzles me the most, is that at this point the characters knows , it might be an imaginary monster since they see different things, but if they know it might not be real , how are they still acting so crazy scared? I mean ok... what the point of appearing to be your worst fear if you're gonna be scared of it no matter what. it doesn't have to look like anything. They could at least allow the perception of the monster to tie into plot in a meaningful way.

17:59 06/06/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

the art style tells us pretty much everything what is to expect from this anime. "Another" looked the same and the kind of story progression will be the same aswell. It was not bad but in the end it felt a bit hollow to me. This kind of animes lack substance to hold up the feeling of mystery. For me this "trade" doesn't work.

13:48 08/06/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

don't say stupid things if you have nothing good to say shut up. no comparison between another and thi show. moron.

17:37 06/06/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Clearly this anime is for people with actual patience and intelligence, who in turn seem to be a minority among the posters here. Mayoiga is obviously not a supernatural horror slasher flick, as too many have aptly and incorrectly assumed. It's more of a psychological suspense story, where the character's traumas take on a physical form unique to each person.

03:57 07/06/2016 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I actually agree with @17:37

Down voting only speak volume of how butthurt the infected people were by his/her comment. I wonder why nowadays people likes to assume that everything is made for one group of targeted audiences when there are various genres spread across the categories. The first thing on their mind is to compare thing to some previous works or something they had watched before as if thee entire population has the same taste in entertainments.

Why not admit there are still people watching this show even if the haters decided that this is shit? Did anyone force this show onto you, no?
    I watch mine and you watch yours, it is as simple as that. Why the need to bash everything not to your taste when such criticisms does not change a thing? Too much freedom of speech to spare or no life?

16:47 07/06/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

This guys is REAL anime Fan.

We need more people like you here.

*Claps*

18:44 07/06/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Can't tell if you're serious or sarcastic.

13:50 08/06/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

both apply.

04:45 07/06/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

The damn thing is Silent Hill meets The lord of the flies movie.

07:49 07/06/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

With all the good parts taken out, rite?

09:34 07/06/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Hah have vaguely heard of silent hill but no idea the fuck is lord of da fries

15:11 07/06/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

I think it's dat movie where dat guy eats only at McDonald's for a year.

18:32 06/06/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Same poster from one of the previous Mayoiga articles I assume

19:27 06/06/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

What if simply assumed it to be an exciting psychological suspense story and was wrong?

it's still retarded. i watch it because it's hilarious.

16:57 06/06/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Autism speaks. Ignore the fucker and just let natural selection run its course.

17:19 06/06/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

I drop that shit, so I don't know, but someone died finally?

00:03 07/06/2016 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Nobody is dead. Even the black guy is alive. They completely destroyed that trope.

19:51 06/06/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

show is really bad but will be watching it to the end since i made it this far .... but know ill regret it all as everything will turn out dumb

03:27 07/06/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

the show will redeem itself as long as that bloodthirsty chic gets killed by the end

23:47 06/06/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

I watch it for the shits and giggles

01:28 07/06/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

What the fuck is going on anymore

Dropped this after 6 episodes. The story is pretty much incoherent. Its also pretty boring and terrible unlikable characters.

The premise was kind of wtf, but at least it's interesting to watch and I wouldn't say anything too retarded is going on either. Considering what else is there to watch this season, Mayoiga is still above average >_>

21:26 06/06/2016 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

you didnt think the group collectively thinking the one chick was a ghost was retarded?

03:48 07/06/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

When people are getting attacked by thier worst nightmares and she is not? while also acting suspiciously on her own? After the first guy who went missing was last seen with her? No, not really. That's typical mass hysteria as far as I'm concerned.

13:52 08/06/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

obviouly this guy has no culture and hasn't even seen many horror flicks for that matter. just watch how a crowd reacts when scared, and is no laughing matter how dumb and irrational they can get.

20:19 06/06/2016 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Your average is my threshold for slashing my wrist. Raise your standards, mate.

04:05 07/06/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

@20:19 you seems pretty interested in other people's affairs, I'm intrigued to see you slash your wrist (yes I'm a sadist lel)

May I know what other shows do you hate so that I can inflict more slashes on that puny wrist of yours? I'd like to know just how many above average shows of your criterion can actually fill out on a list, hopefully there isn't any below average ones by our standards.

07:52 07/06/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

More often than not about half the shows are above average and the other half below average.

03:44 07/06/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

So far this season for me, in order of quality:

Stuff I look forward to, more or less:
    Re:Zero
    Kiznaiver
    HeroAcademia
    Kabaneri (dumber than Mayoiga, but flashy)
    Mayoiga

Stuff I don't feel like dropping just because it's kinda meh:
    NetogeYome
    Sakamoto
    KumaMiko

Crap I dropped it halfway in:
    Big Order

13:53 08/06/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

i am glad there is much out thre. your tastes suck.

20:34 06/06/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

+1 Raise your standards.
    This season is full of good anime, Re:Zero, Joker Game, Kabaneri, Jojo...