Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Announced

A sequel has been announced for top selling fighting game Dragon Ball Xenoverse, supposedly boasting a wealth of improvements such as a bigger hub world and more vast customization options, ensuring that the legendary Dragon Ball franchise will continue on.

The announcement trailer, which has promised even more time travel:

More information will be revealed for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 with the arrival of E3; the game will be available for the PS4, Xbox One and PC.

12:41 20/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

A really bad game

With really pretty graphics

07:59 19/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

The image of trunks says it all: 'Not another one? They've milked this series dry years ago, let it fucking die already!!! Ahhhh' *turns super saiyan out of frustration*

17:04 19/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

I dunno, this version of the game was really fun. Especially with a friend~

19:46 19/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Obviously you've never played Budokai Tenkaichi 2 or 3. Now those games are DBZ done right. Not this cheap ass cash grab.

11:19 19/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Haters gonna hate.

20:42 18/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Let me know when customization allows female Saiyans to get sexier when they power up.

19:39 18/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

"Top selling" ? Oh my god...

20:42 18/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

All I really want them to do is tighten up the combat a bit and fix the fucking random loot system and they could have a fantastic game on their hands. Xenoverse 1 was almost everything I could want in a DBZ game, but it dropped the ball in too many areas and was generally lacking polish.

20:58 18/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

So... what's new? Everything looks the same. I'm not making the same mistake I made with the original, it was a huge disappointment, battle system was garbage, miniscule health bars, dodging depletes stamina, too little content, not enough playable characters, grinding, farming, boredom...
    I suspect they're just planning to push Xenoverse DLC on us as a "full" game since you can't make as much money selling season passes as you can selling a "new" game + season pass for it.

Comment by SomeDuder
    05:47 19/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

In case you haven't caught on - all these shounen fighters (Naruto, One Piece, Dragon Ball) will be remade and remade and remade again, improving a little bit with each iteration.

Your best bet is to wait till the last game and just buy that, since they always tell the same story. I mean, how many fucking times do you wanna visit Namek?

19:57 19/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

The story mode in DBZ games has been the same since forever. I don't think anybody cares anymore. It always starts with a fight with Radish and all the staple characters are there. All I want is competent fighting mechanics, especially 1v1 so I can have fun with friends and with AI. I had more fun with those new Naruto games in that regard than Xenoverse and I absolutely despise Naruto.
    As it stands now, Xenoverse 1v1 matches always end in 20 seconds or less and trying to fight randoms is absolutely pointless since all you get are ki blast spamming, same easymode insta-win build using children.
    Hell, the fact you can win against Broly using Hercule or a Saibaman in 1v1 just confirms that Xenoverse wipes its ass with source material.

04:44 20/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

I was like "who the fuck is Hercule?!", and then after I googled I was even more confused. Why the hell would the Americunts change his name to something so gay?

22:10 18/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

* milk * milk * milk *