Mumei Yukata Cosplay Seemingly Harmless

This colorful cosplay of the beautiful Mumei from Koutetsujou no Kabaneri has done well in expressing the capable woman’s more cute and innocent side, her stylishly normal attire surely succeeding in hiding her dormant power.

The “deadly” cosplay:

05:18 12/05/2016 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Shes totally having my babies :|

12:41 12/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

so much photoshop on slimming arms and legs

09:39 12/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

looks nothing like mumei

10:07 12/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Too much make-up. The costume alone does not make the character

21:27 12/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah, too much makeup and costume alone does not make the character, can be applied to virtually any thing in real life from movie to photography if that is your logic.

So the next time we see some marvel heroes remake or any hollywood movies, we should remember your quote line.

02:33 13/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Those massive fake eyelashes.

01:04 13/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Its a cosplay right? what I'm saying is that she (or he) is wearing un-necessary heavy extra make-up when the original character looks natural.

03:23 13/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Are you seriously comparing a character from two dimension versus real people? How much makeups people chose to use is entirely up to them depending on the type of cameras or lighting that is being used.

Some cosplayers are just doing it for fun while some are much more professional, can't really compare things as a whole. Of course there were natural looking cosplayers around but visitors to this site will still complains no matter what.

09:05 13/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

The one who should chill out is you, mate.

Guess I wasn't being too clear in my previous posts or you aren't a fan of watching TV and movies. Just how many celebrities actually looked natural when "recreating" fictional characters without the unnecessary heavy extra makeups, go figure.

Well, you said your piece and I said mine, is there any rule stating that opinions can't be challenged if someone deemed them as disagreeable?

10:33 13/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Yoou're as free as I am to give your opinion, no need to be that much agressive.
    And I was talking about THIS cosplay, not cosplay in general, even less TV or movie actress.

04:43 13/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

So what, I cant comment on the make-up??? Isn't cosplay basically recreating 2D characters in real life?
    Take a chill pill.

11:04 13/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Well, I'm done with this debate which have no conclusion, and if my being honest without even one use of swear word can be interpreted as aggressive, guess I should refrain from commenting in the near future lol.

I've actually seen it first hand when an acquaintance of mine were taking his wedding photographs in a studio, both he and his fiancée wore very thick makeups on the shooting day. Initially I thought just like you did with the "unnecessary" thing. However, I figured this is how most people do it and come to term with it.

I'm a long time visitor to this site and had seen plenty of cosplayers flaunting their stuffs, I'm just trying to be fair in my judgment of this one cosplayer, making enemy was never my intention.

20:41 13/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Relax bro, we're simply debating our different point of view, no animosity or ill feelings. I get your opinion, mine is just different.

07:45 12/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

She has nice legs.

05:47 12/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

-Reads title "Seemingly Harmless"
    -Opens post and scrolls through pictures
    -All the pictures are harmless

ME: WTF

08:12 12/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

You read it wrong. See picture first then check title.

08:16 12/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Too old as Mumei but Perfect for Me. 10/10 would bang.

08:17 12/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Mumei's mother, right?

08:22 12/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Now you mention it, everything makes sense

09:39 12/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Love the kick pics!

Too bad about the fake nose though, otherwise pretty good.

16:05 12/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

I would bet you that the real nose would look even worse.

09:33 12/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Mumei... 15 years from now???

But she is pretty.