Atelier Sophie Trailer Gloriously Moe

The calm and gentle Atelier Sophie has obtained a slew of trailers due to its imminent western release, deftly covering the many characters that the beloved Sophie can befriend on her journey as well as the extent of her alchemical prowess, the namesake feature the game would be remiss to not have.

The cute character trailer:

A trailer revealing the game’s alchemy system:

The charming RPG escapades of “Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book” will officially arrive in the west on June 7th for the PS4 and Vita.

14:06 13/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Will the English game have dual audio though?

07:59 16/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

After the major backlash KT suffered with their 20% dub english only release of Atelier Ayesha, they have included dual audio for every Atelier game since then, including the Vita port of Ayesha. So I think it's a safe bet to assume we'll have the JP audio.

18:58 12/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Good old Gust should just die peacefully. And Koei Tecmo should die slowly and painfully. Not only all that those shitters make is bad as fuck, but they are still trying to appeal to Gust fans, showing its logo.

14:29 20/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Makes me wish that Gust should've went to Nippon Ichi instead.

01:19 13/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

I honestly agree. They already fucked me over with the newer Atelier games in their arsenal. Playing this will remind me of that...all over again. I honestly stopped after playing Atelier Shallie for the PS3, then they decided to fuck me around and make a Plus version a few months AFTER I bought the PS3 version....yup, this also happened with Atelier Rorona and Meruru. I didn't and will not buy Totori. I'm practically done with the damn series. If you want "REAL" Atelier games, you may as well replay, or if you haven't played, play the ones for PlayStation and PlayStation 2, including Mana Khemia. The first two Ateliers were pretty good and the Mana Khemia titles were okay and all.

20:04 12/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Are you implying they should be making... Emi nitta games?

11:18 13/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

He is probably implying, that there is a special place in the hell for greedy pigs without a trace of talent (like Koei Tecmo) and spammer assholes (like you), where you both eat shit, massage anal using rasp, wash eyes with vomit, and do all other sorts of funny stuff. You should really look forward to ;)

19:41 12/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

I love Gust and their games. Will get Sophie for sure.

Comment by saike
    19:46 12/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

can someone elp me I can't login eiher of the channels