Top20-Spring-2016-Anime-Still-Watching-6

The spring 2016 anime which have survived the cut have been rankificated, showing just which titles have been mercilessly struck down before even getting to the juicy endings.

The ranking:

1. Koutetsujou no Kabaneri

Top20-Spring-2016-Anime-Still-Watching-1

2. Re: Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Top20-Spring-2016-Anime-Still-Watching-2

3. Sakamoto desu ga?

Top20-Spring-2016-Anime-Still-Watching-3

4. Bungo Stray Dogs

Top20-Spring-2016-Anime-Still-Watching-4

5. Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?

Top20-Spring-2016-Anime-Still-Watching-5

16 (tie). Anne Happy

16 (tie). Bakuon!!

18. Gakusen Toshi Asterisk 2

19. Super Lovers

20. Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE: 0096

Comment by Conflicted
    22:01 07/05/2016 # ! Good (+0.4)

Oh look. People getting butthurt over the viewing choices of their peers. Move along people, nothing to see here. Just another day on SanCom.

Comment by No Name
    06:46 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Delta #13. Should be out of the top 20. Still for a Macross series, for it to be ranked that low tells the producers that Delta is a complete mistake.

09:28 08/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

The OST is awesome tho! Check catalog VTCL-35226, it's just released yesterday.

15:40 08/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

The only one thing who is decent of that anime. but the rest is a epic fail.

13:45 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

13 Macross delCRAP.....really??? Unicorn RE: 0096 is millions better to that shitt...inclusive Bakuon and anne h are better.

04:23 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

1 & 2 I can understand, but why the hell Joker Game is so far down?

04:35 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

not enough moe

06:44 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

@04:35 I certainly hope you were just being sarcastic here because those pictures isn't official artworks but fan-arts posted on Sankaku Channel.

Comment by No Name
    06:47 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Too many dicks.

22:26 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

No probelm with me, I like dicks

Comment by Rai Seiyuu
    17:56 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Where is Tonkatsu DJ Aregatou? Should be there only for the music xD

17:30 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

haven't seen single one of these.

18:56 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Netoge no Yome is fucking trash.

19:01 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

just like your past, present, and future lineage

22:40 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

I watch Netoge only for Schwein

06:35 11/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

You pig!

06:41 08/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

In who universe people prefer the epic fail macross delta to Gundam Unicorn??? damm

08:23 08/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Wut? Super Lovers is on the list, yaoi pedo is popular nowadays in mainstream anime?

05:37 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Glad Big Order isn't on this list.

11:08 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Clearly too much awesome for you to handle, even if it isn't quite the equal of Future Diary.

01:41 08/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Maybe you totally missed the messy directing and poor scriptwriting?
    Geass + Stand + half-assed overpowered MC + weak characters = Big Order

And yeah, Mirai Niki was decent.

11:26 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Same here, feel disgust watching Big Order, drop after 2nd episode

04:40 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Macross Delta and mobile suit gundam unicorn re:0096 I dont recognize any of the others so guess IM NOT WATCHING THOSE for some reason.

12:59 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Man, how has Kuromukuro flown so far under the radar? The hype would be real, if there was any marketing for it.

Glad the massively overhyped Kiznaver dropped so far, but I'm surprised people are still watching Re:Zero and Stray Dogs.

22:53 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Kuromukuro started really slow and some people only watch first 1-2 episodes (given many choices of animes this season)

Bungou Stray Dogs is cool, I was about to drop but each new episode had me surprise so I kept watching

ReZero started boring but gradually become interesting since episode 2

#repost

22:38 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

ReZero started boring but gradually interesting since episode 2

17:17 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah Kiznaiver and Stray Dogs aren't as good as I'd hoped but Re:Zero is better than I'd thought.

13:32 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

About that no1 spot i say this

::::|:::|:::|:::|:::|:::\
    ::::|:~:~::~::~:|::::)
    ::::|:::::::::::::::::::/
    :::::\:::::::::::::::::/
    ::::::\:::::::::::::::/

REALLY!

22:26 08/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

But I still watch:
    Hai-Furi, Jojo, Kumamiko, Flying Witch, Joker Game, Bakuon, anne-happy, Sansha Sanyou.

Hmmm...It seem like it's all in the list, well except Sansha Sanyou.

Macross Delta: It get too old...
    Kuromukoro (not in a list): HAH...Sorry PUNK!

12:27 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Flying Witch is fucking boring... Should not even be top 20. Boku no Hero should be top 5, while its not great its very entertaining.

22:24 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

boring for you but calm & refreshing for others

19:10 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

... its very entertaining

You mean mindlessly stupid. Then again, its a kiddy show so it works for those who cant handle anything deeper than that.

17:28 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Life is also boring ;)

well, let's kill some chinese babys

22:23 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

yeah lets... wait, why the babies? thats horrible

23:14 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Cause you got to attack those who match your own strength, and babies are his/hers.

your whining is getting boring too

11:19 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

1, 5, 6, 11, 13 are all I'm watching.

11:22 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

I approve this list, with order slightly differs

Comment by Sasazuka
    04:35 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

Nice, all three shows I'm watching, FLYING WITCH, KUMAMIKO, and TANAKA-KUN IS ALWAYS LISTLESS, made the top 10.

The only other show I've seen an episode of, HAI FURI, really wasn't my bag. I only checked out the first episode because NON NON BIYORI's Atto did the character designs, but there's really not much else there if you're more into low key slice of life and not high school girls re-enacting HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER.

For shows with NON NON BIYORI connections, I'd much rather watch TANAKA-KUN (directed by NNB director Shinya Kawatsura); it's a bit different kind of comedy than NNB, especially considering how the main two characters are male, but it's fun on its own merits and there are still plenty of cute girls on the side.

I've been meaning to watch BAKUON but haven't gotten around to it yet.

01:40 08/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

I checked out Hai Furi due to the Non Non Biyori connection as well, and while it's not a laid-back slice of life like Non Non was, the story is starting to be interesting enough to keep me watching it.

I'm not watching Tanaka-kun because I'm not that interested in male leads unless there's a haram of girls around him.

I had to drop Bakuon, because I'm not interested in motorcycles in the slightest. I was hoping it was going to be one of those shows where the "school club" is just an excuse and backdrop to get the characters together, but they've gone way too far into cycle info for me. I'm glad others are finding it enjoyable, though.

Comment by Sasazuka
    05:29 09/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Tanaka-kun post episode 1 has been a "girl of the week" kind of show, so there is a potential harem forming, whether or not Tanaka-kun himself is oblivious to the possibility.

I am fapping so fucking hard to that Mumei pic right now.

how did Boku no Hero Academia end up at 11? so much crap in this list. did only pedophiles vote?

01:42 08/05/2016 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Yep, it shouldn't even be on this list. ;-)

05:33 08/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Pedophiles of course being well-known for their love of the large breasts, wide hips, and other womanly features on many of the female characters pictured above.

08:27 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

How can you come on this site and call others pedophiles. We all know what you came here for ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

10:46 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

lol shounen series

06:51 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Just because you don't have any interest in the shows featured on this list doesn't mean that you can insult other people's choices. You came to a site such as this and openly accuse voters of being pedophiles, if you have no idea what most of these show is about, kindly refrain from posting your comment lest you embarrass yourself.

P.S: If your judgment is based on the images used for this list, then you seriously need to explore this site more thoroughly.

there is difference between having interest and this list where Kumamiko is in 6th above shows like Boku no Hero Academia and Joker Game.
    Netoge, hai-Furi and Tanaka are also meo crap that only those fat otaku that buy thousands of albums of their favorite idol so they get a stupid handshake ticket would vote for.

19:03 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

netoge =/= moe crap

it's certainly nothing strictly moe like k-on or non non biyori. proff? there's a boy in the main crew. plus the story gets pretty real and down-to-earth later; dealing with a somewhat demented girl who can't separate reality and fantasy.

So much hate. You must be a leftist.

05:54 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Boku no Hero is vastly inferior to the Manga, so if you've read that, and alot of people have, it's kinda easy to drop.

09:35 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

ROFL dumbest thing I've read. The Anime has adapted the manga extreamly well.

08:07 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

What are you talking about? The anime is well-adapted from the manga. You most likely dropped it because of the "source is always superior" mentality ingrained into you by tons of badly adapted series.

19:45 08/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

05:54 here:

No I don't have it ingrained at all. This is a very accurate adaption, but that's not to say it's good. It's score is pretty forgettable, the animation is choppy and lacks proper inbetweens, run cycles are hackneyed and any shot composition that isn't lifted straight from the manga is poor (and in some cases they pan or zoom in ways that ruin the original shot too).

The pacing is snails pace, yes, but I can accept that if they build tension with score and wind up animation (the ball throwing scene is still the only scene in the show that managed that) or let us linger more on the characters (this is why I prefer the Shingeki no Kyoujin anime, I can actually follow the characters as bland as they might be)... but this show doesn't do that.

And no, I haven't dropped it, I'm only watching it because I want to hear the voice-cast, but I'm still watching it. I'll probably drop it soon mind, when I've heard Froppy.

08:26 08/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Both the anime and manga are overrated, its not bad, just the usual shonen formula.

10:26 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

While yes, the anime is doing pretty well and I love it to death, the fact that it is taking a very snail-like pace is kind of off putting for people. Like the first two episodes took care of the first chapter. But while I agree that is a big flaw, I can't deny that the anime is still a great adaption.

11:11 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

the anime is really well adapted. this is also the reason why so many people love it.

11:35 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Lol, this is the funniest comment I've seen in a while.
    Was there correlation between pedophile and those 10 animes?
    xD

11:22 07/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Probably cause it feels like it was done on a toei budget and it pissed away too many episodes before finally getting to the school. If it runs out this really is only 13 episodes, they really dropped the ball.