StarFoxZero-Animated-Short-1

StarFoxZero-Animated-Short-2

StarFoxZero-Animated-Short-3

The animated short for Star Fox Zero has garnered positive acclaim from numerous watchers as the piece delivers a hefty salvo of both action and nostalgia, even catering to the tastes of furry fans with some brief bits of service.

The animated short, with Nintendo seemingly unable to resist referencing the franchise’s most memorable meme:

Star Fox Zero is available now for the Wii U.

11:18 23/04/2016 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I was kinda disappointed with the whole 3D celshaded look to the main characters. I appreciate the traditional 2D style a lot more and there was just to little of it in this short.

05:58 25/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

But in a future lots of animes become 3dcgi so people have to adapt to the future changes......except so animes become like the shitt gifs who make queen bee.

07:21 23/04/2016 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Do A Barrel Yiff!

10:13 24/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

just wanna fuck those furry holes

09:31 25/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

I still want the original voice actors back.

10:06 28/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Yes, the ones from the SNES. :P

06:10 24/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Noooo pls we dont need lots of furrys doujin in e hentai....

Comment by tingle
    07:50 23/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Let me preface this with, "I am not a furry and I hate that chick from Dinosaur Planet as well as that entire game." But Starfox was a HUGE part of my childhood. I played all the games. Love to see a new generation get a shot at saving Lylat.

15:49 24/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Was the "I'm not a furry..." portion even poignant to your intended post? You could have proudly admitted you fuck your cat regularly and it would have had nothing to do with the purpose of your post. I'm not for or against furries in either case, but I just had to point out the astounding ridiculousness of your post.

05:51 23/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Looks a lot like Solatorobo but even Solatorobo had cat people too, looks like Corneria is a Dog-only planet. Not that I blame them, don't want those Toad-people showing up making more Slippy wannabes.

02:32 24/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Fox: ROB, how's the evac going?

ROB: RELOCATION OF CIVILIANS COMPLETE. ALL NONCOMBATANTS POSITIONED ON ROOFTOPS TO PROVIDE ADDITIONAL SHIELDING FOR VITAL STRUCTURES.

09:30 25/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Don't worry, I see their parachutes!

09:58 23/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

I really liked this short. It has great humor, action and it has a story of sorts going on, so it won't be like its just flashy action for the sake of it. This would be a great show in Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon, or just about any channel with a decent cartoon slot. I like Star Fox a lot, so it's nice to see them do more with the franchise.

12:26 23/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Hopefully they continue the story and Star Wolf shows up.

Still looking for the Kid Icarus and Fire Emblem anime

Yeah your being REAL subtle calling all people who like this anime short "furry".....