NieR: Automata Brings New Futa (?) To The Fray

NieRAutomata-Trailer-Characters-1

NieRAutomata-Trailer-Characters-2

NieRAutomata-Trailer-Characters-3

An update has been provided for Square Enix’s upcoming RPG NieR: Automata in the form of a fresh trailer, revealing new characters in addition to a wealth of intrigue that may act as an incentive for buyers to try the game out, if the previous game’s more risque elements were not reason enough.

The trailer, which emerged from a recently concluded NieR concert and talk event:

Nier: Automata will launch sometime during 2016 for the PS4.

01:12 18/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

So... Are we just making shit up now? I see nothing that would lead me to believe the character is anything other than female.

01:31 18/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

As far as I can tell, the only male part of her is personality that transferred over from the male demon that possessed her.

All the weirdo's read what they wanted in that and starting whacking it over dickgirls.

00:06 18/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Futa? Did I miss it?

10:06 18/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Love the outfit design. Dress with slits on both sides to accentuate the beautiful legs and body form.

04:52 18/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

... How the hell is this futa?

18:47 17/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

And now that futa-obsessed guy in the comments is nowhere to be seen... That makes sense.

02:52 18/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

The Trump psychopath is back though.

03:03 18/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

he just woke up to his own reality that he is in fact,non-existent.

08:23 17/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Clickbait, I don't see any futa or Kaine in trailer.
    Previous Nier Replicant may have Kaine as shemale but that's it

08:34 17/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

kaine wasn't a futa....

00:11 18/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Hermaphrodite.
    People calling Kaine a futa have no clue about what they are talking about.

12:20 18/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

She has breasts, a curvaceous body and a dick. That counts as futa.

18:15 18/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

A futa is, without exceptions, a female with an extra dick (sometimes with balls).

A herm character also features both sexual organs, however they can be more on the female side or male side. Varies with every character.

Everything else is trans-gender, transvestite, trap and the like.

09:56 17/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

dante with longer hair and boobs.

08:11 17/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Never played the games, but always loved the character design. Now I learn that she has a (demonic) dick and it's completely fucking ruined.

I will NEVER understand peoples' fascination and obsession with futa. "I like women, so let's do the most un-womanly thing we can possibly do, GIVE THEM DICKS".

I honestly can't fathom how any (supposedly) straight man could like such a thing.

Comment by Justin iZ Here
    23:56 17/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

"I will NEVER understand peoples' fascination and obsession with futa."

I could say the same with 99% of the fetishes I don't have, you will never make sense of it so it's pointless to try.

That being said, if a game you "always loved" the character designs in is completely ruined by something so fucking minor, I doubt you actually liked them as much as you thought.

05:30 18/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Of course I wasn't horribly attached to the character, I said I've never played the games. But, learning that she has a dick is like someone giving you a new car and then taking a shit on the driver's seat. Even if you clean it, you'll always know that there are particles of shit that you'll never get rid of. You can never enjoy the thing because someone ruined it for you.

And that's why I hate futa, EVERYTHING has it and it hinders my ability to enjoy shit. Video game looks interesting and character design is nice? Bitch has a dick. See some amazing art? Bitch has a dick. Try to fap? Bitch has a dick. Try to be a straight man and just date a woman? BITCH HAS A FUCKING DICK.

I'm not gay and I don't want to see dicks (especially on a woman), but apparently the majority of the fucking world does, so my preference is "wrong".

02:16 19/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

07:02 17/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

More futa is always good but i want more hentai with it... k thx

04:03 17/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

No futa = No buy

05:00 17/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

New Footage or New... Futage?

06:48 17/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Some times Japanese try way to hard to make something work and end up fucking it up

16:05 17/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Better than having SJWs, Feminazis and BlackLivesMatter living in the same country as you.

00:29 18/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Aw you poor little victim, did you get triggered again?

01:10 18/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Huh? He's complaining about victims who get triggered, like SJWs, Feminazis, and BlackLivesMatter. Or are you one of those people who tries to use reverse psychology, only to out yourself as being an SJW, Feminazi, or BlackLivesMatter moron yourself?

10:25 17/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

The Japanese are more open-minded than the West.

23:41 17/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

They still arrest people for looking at genitals. What are you talking about?

10:41 17/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

It's easier to be opened minded about homosexuals and transgendered people when you don't believe they exist.

17:51 17/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Comment by Trigrim
    16:03 17/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

It is probably easier because they don't have them showed down their throat constantly by progressives.

17:52 17/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

I don't get this comment or the title of this story. A "futa" is a person with both sexual organs in which they technically can't be homo and they aren't tranny's. I think sex in terms of gender in a videogame is not relevant if it looks like a girl its a girl its virtual I don't see the importance of it. And a futa isn't a shemale guys just because he looks like a girl so hard but only hass a penis its a shemale/trap/CD point blank...

11:36 17/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Maybe?

13:26 17/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

How do you know that? Or are you just saying that based on just this...?

16:55 17/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

All you kiddies freaking over futa haven't even tried NieR's predecessor, Drakengard. Futa's nothing compared to a very incestuous princess, necrophilia, cannibal specializing in kids, and a guy whose 'little brothers' got killed while he was out in the woods fapping over the thought of them. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

01:30 18/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

All that actually sounds much more palatable than a dickgirl.

00:09 18/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Drakengard = fucking crazy characters.
    And I like it.

13:38 18/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

I take all of that over futashit

14:18 17/04/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Cant see anything futanari related can someone explain?

Couldn't confirm the presence of pant bulge and tits at the same time. Fap aborted.