The Sugoi Japan Awards have determined the top 5 anime, light novels, manga and entertainment novels that should receive more foreign attention, the results likely being influenced overwhelmingly by popularity and unsurprisingly containing only modern titles.
2. Tokyo Ghoul
4. Twittering Birds Never Fly
1. The Empire of Corpses by Project Itoh and Toh Enjoe
2. Kaidantō (“Step Island”) by Yutaka Kōno
3. Alice Koroshi (“Killing Alice”) by Yasumi Kobayashi
4. Man-Gan (“Fulfilled Vow”) by Honobu Yonezawa
5. BEATLESS by Satoshi Hase