Tekokikko Onahole Quite The Handful

08:18 11/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

It would be better to advertise that it simulates a girl's real hand. As we all know girls have softer hands than guys do. Unless these guys think that we're into that sort of thing...?

02:12 23/03/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

lol just get a real hj..

10:41 23/03/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Post a video of you asking out on broad daylight to have a real hj then we'll talk

17:07 23/03/2016 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

i bet that his sister give him a hand

Comment by Palmtop Twintails
    20:57 22/03/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Yo dawg, I heard you like handjobs so I put a hand in your onahole so you can jackoff while jacking off!

21:39 22/03/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah, what's more the hand looks properly gigantic. Guess some like to be jerked off by Schwarzenegger. Misleading us with this image!

21:38 22/03/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

I lol'd at the article. Thank you ^^

00:34 23/03/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Why would I want an onahole that simulates a human hand when I already have two real hands? Give me stuff that simulates something I don't have.

03:53 23/03/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Try switching the hand you normally masturbate with, or you ask the same thing about a girl fingering herself vs partner fingering her. I'm sure it's different.

16:19 23/03/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

"the same thing about a girl fingering herself vs partner fingering her."

You are stil giving your self a handjob with this thing.

Any one who has been in a relation and had at least 1 hj from the partner knows its not the hand it self that matters.

00:47 23/03/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Gay, you're using a guy's hand, fajit

23:47 22/03/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Well I mean it seems stupid at first but when you think about it considering that there's an onahole for every other part of the body why leave out the hand?

Anyone that says because you can just use your own hand has clearly never gotten a handjob, it feels way different and I'd imagine that some people would want something close to that experience to "complete the set" if you will.

Honestly imo it's nice to see all the progress in recent years being made towards male sextoys. I'm pretty sure there's still alot of stigma towards them and those that use them unlike female sextoys but shit I would of LOVED this kinda stuff back in my fapping multiple times a day teen years lol.

Hell to be honest there was this one toy that's just a big ol pair of titties that I thought about buying a couple months ago. Titfucking is a thing I'm SUPER into but that shit is hard as fuck to get from women who aren't hookers.

Seriously you find a woman with a big pair, do the whole relationship dance, hopefully date and/or one night stand her and then finally be able to ask for a titfuck? You do all that shit and it still might not happen if she's not into it, but you can't ask that beforehand now can you?

"Hey I'm thinking about asking you out but before I do I need to know if maybe one day you might let me titfuck you?" lol.

04:29 23/03/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

I havent seen an arm pit onahole yet

04:48 23/03/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Whoa you're right! And somewhere a Japanese business man just slowly took off his shades before running to the R&D department.