To Love-Ru Darkness 2nd BD A Sexy Catastrophe

03:19 28/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Lick that delicious tummy.

16:16 29/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Needs more lolicon since it shows little girls being molested l. A show for jared subway guy eat freash

06:34 01/03/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Oh look, they censored loli LaLa Oppai just as they made Nemesis tits huge. Glad I never watched this shitty anime and stuck to the manga.

08:13 27/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

I want to watch to love ru but god I cant stand the mc and his gayness

22:02 27/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

It's been so long and we are already in 2016, yet people like you still persist and likes to complain about fictional male protagonist? There is no gay-ness in Rito, he just isn't the sort to dive jump onto every female encountered, in short, he is very conservative.

If one genuinely likes a show, any minor flaws can easily be overlooked. And since To-Love-Ru is basically about endless fan-service, I don't see what the problem is.

05:19 28/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Personally I get a lot of entertainment not only from the show but watching dweebs complain about Rito. Come on it is part of the zeitgeist.

07:29 28/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Well actually, he does dive/jump/fall/stumble/trip/slip onto just about every female in the show. It's after that point which he proceeds to do nothing. But I'm in agreement with you about the nature of the show and its appeal. As long as Kotegawa keeps getting shower-time, I won't complain.

Having said that, it might be fun if at some point, he goes to Momo and tells her that he's in on her plan for world conquest. What next?

09:51 27/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

You know it's funny. They animate so many fantasies where he's not that gay so it kind of evens out.

08:52 27/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Needs moar Mikan.

10:54 27/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Nothing new to see here, please pass by.

21:54 27/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Nothing new to rant I see, please pass by indeed.