RWBY Volume 3 Finale “Tons of Turmoil!”

The absurdly dramatic conclusion to the western-created RWBY‘s 3rd volume has been met with yet more tragedy as characters are done away with left and right, doing little to lessen the equally melancholic blows of previous episodes and making viewers wonder if the series will ever return to being positive and cheerful.

15:49 15/02/2016 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Heh. One season of actual adversity and people start whining and bitching about >muh happy sunshine time wit da goyls. Grow some spines, ya betamax losers.

Oh yeah, while this was the end of Volume three, this was also the end of Season ONE (1). IIRC, at least three SEASONS are planned, so expect at least SIX more volumes of RWBY.

This'll get into George RR Martin territory.

Shut the fuck up, retard. This show sucks ass.

09:14 16/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Look at all the fucks i give.. this show is still awesome for me. This is from a guy who have been watching animes for more than 10 years now dude.. i'm reaching that wizard status in terms of experience in animes and i find this anime to be awesome.

02:13 16/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Forget your hatred, anon. It's just pointless howling into the void of the Internet.

08:19 16/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Go back to jacking off to your pseudo-furries with crappy animation.

Comment by mancram
    07:25 16/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Came for the Kawaii Desu girls doing Kawaii Desu things, stayed for the wooden voicework and stilted animations.

14:04 24/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Honestly. I'm only watching this show for Cinder Fall appearances.

She is that sexy than the main gals.

14:20 16/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

RIP Monty

After Monty, things have taken a turn for worse imo. Peggy is changing her character from her pinky pie persona to become btchy.

Also they are breaking the persona and characters of the 4 main ladies with those stupid interviews in Australia.

Hope things will not get so bad that Monty will roll in his grave.

00:24 17/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Contrary to popular belief, everything in volume 3 was still done as written by and discussed with Monty.

12:30 16/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

rwby the murrican weaboo's choice

02:24 16/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

15:14 15/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Did Ruby seriously go Super Sayian?

Comment by Tuor
    15:36 16/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

If Goku were to have forgotten everything that happened after he went Super Sayian, then yes, she did.

Comment by Dawn
    15:19 15/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

I really enjoyed most of this volume however...

Don't get the wrong idea with this but... to be honest, I really don't know where Kerry and Miles are getting some of the ideas for this; it got complicated to quickly it seemed. I mean its Monty who originally thought of the concept but I still think that; in this volume specifically, episode 8-12 was a bit rushed. Or at least felt so to me.
    Again many plot holes to be had, some tie-ups. But you can only run the J.R.R Tolkien train for so long before it bites you in the ass; at least it didn't end like the finally of The Sopranos I suppose.
    The whole 'no character is safe' idea is out there sure. But maybe I'm just not one to enjoy it; it's better then convenient 'plot armor' I guess.
    The ending to Episode 12 Volume 3 of RWBY just left a really, really bad taste in my mouth.
    I may or may not get into Volume 4; I guess we'll see.

Still all-in-all they did a good job with the score and a lot of other things with the series otherwise.

17:09 15/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

It's not just Kerry and Miles. Gray was involved too. I agree with the pushed plot point you made, especially since it made some of the drama look silly, but I feel that he is the one who reins them in if they get off the rails too much.

18:19 15/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Save your retard rants for some RWBY fan group.

00:22 16/02/2016 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

"Oh no, genuine criticism of something I like. Better get super-defense, brand it as a rant, and try to rally others into my shaming of this person's opinion."

Grow the fuck up.

08:11 16/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

What dumbshit legitimately likes this garbage?

13:45 16/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

RWBY Dumbshit people who aren't "people who doesn't have similar tastes as me are retards" dumbshit people, like you.

01:09 16/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Monty wrote most of Volume 3 and 4 and had written some of the plot all the way to the end of Volume 7 before he died.

10:27 19/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Most do not even know that the three seasons sofar actually only made up volume one of what Monty had planned.
    Monty planed severral volumes which werre supposed to be split across two seasons each.
    The second season is actually the second half of the first season as they changed to a new poser verion and had to get used to it.

So actually each season was supposed to have more episodes than they currently have.
    Meaning the now finished season three might really have been compressed to fit the number of episodes of the split prior ones better.
    So yes, things would have most likely have been fletched out a bit more.

02:14 16/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

What? how do know that? I'm curious...

08:17 16/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Wow. People actually have fan theories about this trash? You're worse than weeaboos.

04:24 16/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Originally we thought that Monty had written 8-10+ volumes worth of material and ideas which he showed to miles and kerry and they added their own ideas with monty's permission however we recently found out that Monty has 20+ volumes worth of materials and ideas, even ruby as an adult. Everything that happened, pyrrha's death, yang's arm, everything, he had it all laid out before volume 1

Comment by X_Bacon
    19:55 15/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

This is still mostly from Monty's notes (they said they have enough for even a Volume 5 iirc). Pyrrha's death was already decided two years ago.

04:22 16/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Actually 20+ volumes

15:45 15/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

It is ugly, the girls are abominations, and the only people it can really draw in is the stereotypical weaboos, who like it because it's "just like anime, our anime", and the edgelord teenagers.
    Such a horrible series which doesn't deserve the fame it has, and much less does it have a place in this site.

15:53 15/02/2016 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Yes yes, we see how much you hate it, but we're going to watch it anyway. Even we don't know why.

16:54 15/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

'We'? You mean other retards with shit taste?

This shit should have died with Monty.

08:18 16/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Speaking of retards.

Comment by ricky murray
    11:24 18/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

well then, guess I'm a retard then xD Cuz I enjoyed the shit out of this show :P

Comment by X_Bacon
    20:00 15/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Speaking of edgelords...

16:33 15/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

euh, no we're not going to

18:46 15/02/2016 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Look who's getting passionate about an animation

13:39 16/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeesh, you're obviously one of those people that bitch about EVERYTHING you don't like all the time aren't you?

03:21 16/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

I don't understand all the hate RWBY gets. Yes it's not made in Japan, but that's not the point. I don't see what the big fuss is about someone wanting to make a CGI animated show in anime style. It's a good show that's just now getting into it's main story and there's still plenty of character development left to go.

The simple fact is, if you don't like the show, then don't watch it and just leave the people who do like it alone.

09:06 16/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

tell that to the people that complain about fuckjoshit's anime (that's me)

haters gonna hate dudeee

17:32 15/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Looks like Yang's character has been DISARMED.

Not anime. Not Japanese. This show is ugly as shit.

09:09 16/02/2016 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

This show is beautiful dudeee, cant wait to get on youtube and enjoy the show on youtube, where is my soda and chips? Good times.

16:38 15/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

I don't care if its not a real anime. The only thing that matters is that this show sucks.

15:50 15/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Back to /a/ with you, anon.

16:53 15/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

08:15 16/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

"I'm glad I'm old and secure enough in my tastes NOT to need other people's approval for what I like or for what I watch."

No one over the age of 14 who isn't a mouth breather enjoys this show.

This also sounds like a Brony excuse.

08:13 16/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Everything clips through everything and no one has weight.

08:11 16/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

02:30 16/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

"/v/ hates it. /co/ hates it. Everyone who isn't a tween or a waifu fag knows it's shit."

I'm glad I'm old and secure enough in my tastes NOT to need other people's approval for what I like or for what I watch. Meanwhile, you're one of those fags who start threads like, "Hey (insert board name), what do you think of (insert series name)?" and then you base your opinion on the group's reaction.

Watch a variety of shows. Give them three or so episodes. If YOU like it, continue. If not, don't. Make your OWN decisions and fuck what everyone else thinks.

18:44 15/02/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

It has better fight scenes than all of your animes out there combined