Legend of Zelda Ero-SFM Trailer Supremely Magical

12:57 09/01/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

what the fuck is wrong here?

1.If you don't like it don't fucking look at it, no one is forcing you.

2. Stop talking about trump here, we don't give a fuck what he says he'll ban, he won't take shit from us.

3. Who cares about Agitha's physical and mental status? She's hot to that anon (and me) and a fricking fictional character sooooo...read #1 again.

16:28 09/01/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

My childhood wet dream come to life. Why hasn't anyone else thought to do this?

05:23 10/01/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Same here. I had fantasies over those triangle tits of hers when I was a kid.

Comment by Chaos Xu
    17:56 12/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

looks so good, well done

03:05 09/01/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

18:33 08/01/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Unbelievable, and you people want to call President Trump bad for women, let me tell you, you don't want President Trump, you President Trump will in his first day of office will out you in public of the all the disgusting abusing actions against women so fast...so fast that you will agree to kill yourself in order to fix society so we can win again, and believe me you will kill yourself.

07:18 09/01/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Why don't we have mods here?

03:12 09/01/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

lol wtf does this have to do with abusing women? Omg sexual content! Such BS.

19:08 08/01/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

if only you obama supporters did after his first term the world would be alot better

19:30 08/01/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Funny… I thought that the 18:33 post was from a real Trump supporter.

19:57 10/01/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

>Not supporting trump
    >support a commie SJW candidate

kill yourself faggot

19:30 08/01/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

He's terrible I tell you...he won't call it as it is, I just say this, I know some of the best scholars of all time...these guys are great, seriously...winners, just like me, and they tell they've found something interesting about him, I will be making a big announcement, very soon, and it will shook you...shock and awe, like I'm going to do to you pathetic losers who fantasize abusing women when you're too much of a coward to even look them in the eye, just terrible...so terrible.

Comment by X_Bacon
    19:48 08/01/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

lol k

20:59 08/01/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

WEAK! Such a weak voice, can barely hear it, you see, lose much? But President Trump will bring winning back to the American spirit, can you imagine an enabler that got penetrated so deeply by always-loses-obama being the the president, but I know what she was doing and rather not talk about her shit business like that of granddaughter, I love my country and all is fair. Trump-Rubio 2016!

02:45 09/01/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Trump's already said he's going to ban video games, that should be a no for anyone here, Hilary will try to ban them, but she will go through laws and congress to do it, Trump will flat out ban them.

I'll vote for whoever cancels the "affordable" health care act. It's nothing more than a ruse to get specific health care providers more money. Health insurance jumped up to $2,000 a month or more, forcing most not to get it, then the government charges a monthly fee if you don't have it that increases every year. I have no idea why everyone is letting them do this.

21:07 08/01/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Trump is going to be the next Godwin's Law, I can feel it.

18:45 11/01/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

He incites godwin's law like no other.

Comparing him to hitler, albeit pretty damn stupid, has become popular with children (a group which includes most women, liberals and the press)

00:06 09/01/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

wtf is this post

00:13 09/01/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Much rather have one of Agatha (the bug collecting princess) from Twilight Princess.

11:28 09/01/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

serously? How is she attractive in any way, and I mean even just beyond physical, her mental state is up for serious debate as well.

19:55 10/01/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Same here. Agatha is a loli goddess.

21:50 08/01/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

The webm video on their page may be the only one in existence that's actually QUIET. Normally, it's a mad dash to the volume bar in an attempt to not go deaf...

The world needs to sexualize children more.

09:18 09/01/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

HOoo nooo,you again?! Beware Lolicons FBI now hunt in deep web too!!