Majuu Jouka Shoujo Utea Magically Gripping

00:20 17/12/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I never understood the appeal of tentacles.

Then, one day, I bumped into a Kantai collection doujinshi: Ocean Floor. It had a devastating impact on me. To put it short, I've fapped countless times to Nagato, and I can't get enough tentacle stuff.

00:52 17/12/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Some years ago from an article I had read on animenewsnetwork.com which feature interview with a artist/author who works on ero-anime and the likes (forgot his name, sorry) He can speak pretty good English and explained how tentacles was used as a creative way to escape censorship law instead of drawing penis.

He is married and his wife knew of his job and supported him, he went on to emphasis that doing "hentai" manga/anime is just a job or to meet demands for such material in the market. That's when I realized doing things associated with erotic contents doesn't make that person a pervert himself. -End of preaching, please excuse my out of topic rant.

17:06 17/12/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Nah that dude is definitely an extreme sicko and pervert.

22:29 17/12/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

@17:06 then doesn't that applies to you as well since you came into this section? Nice try, m8.

10:41 17/12/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

you mean its like, people that produce weapons dont necessary kill other people?

22:35 17/12/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

@10:41
    Well, when the issue of gun control is brought up, agitated Americans started to spew many excuses to justify their causes. A very common remark appears to be - it's people that kill, guns does not kill.

Go ahead, tell me do you agree with such statement? This is like saying those who likes 2D lolis is certainly a pedobear in real life.

04:27 17/12/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Mahou Shoujo Elena v2.0?

21:06 16/12/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

looks fapworthy

09:38 16/12/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Magical girls look a little too old here, borderline MILF. I prefer them a bit younger in their teens.

03:16 17/12/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

idk man, shoujo is in the title, and not jukujo that means they have to be 16 and under school girls. I remember me some girls with huge racks in high school. I'll agree with you, I'd rather have some more petite girls with perkier tits though.

06:19 16/12/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Looks worth it

Comment by Sasazuka
    04:46 16/12/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Oh crap, UTEA will make it a lot more complicated for long-time anime fans to recommend UTENA to anyone.

"Oh yeah, Utena is a great anime. Just make sure there's an N in the title before you click 'play'."

Comment by John Hayabusa
    03:14 16/12/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I am kind of amazed by this ero-anime due to its art style. Guess I will pick it up.

05:12 16/12/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah this was actually a lot better quality than most H-anime are. I'm not into tentacles at all so this one in particular didn't appeal to me, but I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for works by the same team.

06:24 16/12/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Well well, this style actually looks good. Some hentai studios (PORO, looking at you) have such an awful art style.

00:55 17/12/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Am I seeing things or just that your taste differs from mine, Poro has awful arts? I'd say the style changes depending on the series and of course vintage counts too.

08:42 16/12/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Pink Pineapple has got to be one of my favorite hentai studios.

01:01 17/12/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

@08:42 I agreed that Pink Pineapple produce very decent ero-anime but this studio is no longer active if I'm not wrong, most of their works is rather old-school but with real story-line. Too bad studios whether mainstream or erotic have to keep up with current trends in order to appeal to the newer generations, nowadays it's quality of art first before people think about plots if any...

07:00 16/12/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

it was ok... not that great

Comment by Mascarpone~~
    08:45 16/12/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Pic no. 20 OMG, it's Kyubey! I like the art, I'll check it out.