Solid Gold Millennium Puzzle Ushers in New Yu-Gi-Oh! Movie

The signature Millennium Puzzle of the famed children’s card game series Yu-Gi-Oh! has been replicated in pure gold in celebration of the upcoming “The Dark Side of Dimensions” movie, a simple enough feat considering the profits the franchise has brought in with all its merchandise.

The solid gold Millennium Puzzle, weighing in at 1.5kg and worth some ¥25,000,000.

The Millennium Puzzle can be seen firsthand at Jump Festa 2015 at the Makuhari Messe Hall in Chiba from December 19th to December 20th; The Dark Side of Dimensions movie will begin its bombardment of duels on April 23rd.

Comment by Rya
    03:37 28/11/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Imagine 1.5kg hanging around your neck on a very thin chain all day long.

00:03 29/11/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

My hair gives me super strength!

03:42 28/11/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

*Audible Sweating*

Comment by Daniel Park
    15:11 28/11/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

It's a major chick magnet so long as you don't explain where its from...

02:00 28/11/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

135,304.04 British Pound
    192,068.01 Euro
    203,454.00 US Dollar
    272,017.01 Canadian Dollar

02:22 28/11/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

gold price is around $34.000/kg or ¥3.4M/kg
    So the crating costs are kinda high...

people still care about yugioh?

i thought it died out like 10 years ago when i graduated high school.

Yu Gi Oh is pretty much dead worldwide. It exists at this point just to sell the trading cards.

04:45 28/11/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

You only think it's dead because you've been out of the loop for so long.

It genuinely is dead. They have stopped making the games for Nintendo handhelds, stopped with Sony ones too.

¥25,000,000 = 1771116.5 Norwegian Krone

For those wondering.

22:37 27/11/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Irrelevant because if anyone wore that in public in America, you know they'd get robbed.

01:39 28/11/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Nah, they wouldn't get robbed. Beat the hell out of, yes. Robbed, I doubt it because the person that stole it would then be beat down for simply possessing the stupid thing.

11:24 28/11/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

@2:31 What about your beloved Japan? Where being different is considered a sin, so to speak. "If a nail sticks out it gets hammered down". Grow up and quit using the states as a target for your disillusion.

04:55 29/11/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

@11:24 this is the typical reactions of muricans whenever someone speak ill of them, why must other countries be brought up to justify all those shit the U.S had done but it is alright for muricans to talk shit about other countries, double standards much? I speak up and I'm automatically defending a country, so does your one statement represents the entire states?

Disillusion me? Oh my god, you think your country is nice and safe, don't tell me all those shooting incidents never happened. Look mate, the person before me mentioned about being robbed and that is the first thing a murican can think of when it comes to valuables. Can we still trust putting things up for exhibitions in the states, you tell me.

02:17 01/12/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Wow, do you have any idea how many times I've came across comments like - the internet is invented by us, so fuck off- now tell me, how many % does teenies and old people still trying to cling to old glories make up the entire population of the states, the numbers certainly isn't low. And let's face it, the states is very huge, just because your own area is peaceful and you encountered kind people daily doesn't mean this applies to the whole of America. Just on Youtube alone, you will see many muricans yapping away on controversial videos, yet you reacted so strongly to my comments on a single topic?

Apparently my statements represent my country, if that's so, doesn't all those rude remarks on this site towards other countries save for the U.S be judged by you as well?

Easy target you said, but I don't feel that way because I myself and others have been threatened by muricans after they failed their arguments. If being told that "I'll shoot you" or bringing up guns they own (including models) sounds civil to you then I rest my case. Now who is the side proving superiority?

07:20 29/11/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

@4:55 Oh, so I understand now. It's okay for citzens of other countries to talk smack about the citizens of the States but it isn't okay for the citizens of the States to talk smack back about the citizens of other countries. Why does that sound so familiar?

Yes, disillusioned you. Your own country isn't as perfect as you once believed it to be so you vent your own frustration at the most convenient and safe target you can. Because everyone knows, whether they are willing to admit it or not, that a citizen of the States isn't allowed to defend themselves or their country on these online forums. If they do they are being arrogant "muricans".

The only "muricans" that still believe themselves to be better than any other country are either little teenies or old people still trying to cling to the old glories of the past. Oh and the government, of course. What countries government doesn't want their own citizens to believe they are the best in the world.

As I said, grow up some and quit trying to foster your own inadequacies on an easy target like the U.S. The internet favorite punching bag because it's citizens aren't allowed to defend themselves or this exact situation ensues.

Way to prove your superiority.

02:31 28/11/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

And that's the citizens of the states for ya, talk about self proclaiming to be the world's police. If you call that puzzle stupid then a huge percentages of all modern art pieces certainly fits into that category.

02:12 28/11/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Lol, I hope you realize someone could just melt the thing down right?

22:45 27/11/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

But not in Norway. Aha.

Comment by TNinja
    23:49 27/11/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

That's a rather obscure currency ye use there mate.
    I'm a norwegeese, so that felt weird. :V

I cant imagine anyone lugging that shit around for more than 5 minutes.