SwordArtOnlineLostSong-English-Launch-Trailer-1

SwordArtOnlineLostSong-English-Launch-Trailer-2

SwordArtOnlineLostSong-English-Launch-Trailer-3

The recent release of Sword Art Online: Lost Song in Europe has prompted the emergence of a launch trailer for those still eagerly awaiting the game’s US release, weaving together gameplay and animated cutscenes to show off its many redeeming qualities, and sure to elevate the franchise’s already astronomical notoriety.

The launch trailer:

Sword Art Online: Lost Song will log on November 17th for the PS4 and Vita.

Comment by Blazenwhiper
    08:28 16/11/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Judging from the little amount of combat that was shown, It looks like Air combat is exactly like ground combat. The only difference being that the characters are in a hover/fly animation.

If the air combat isn't any different, i really don't see the point of it being used for anything other than Cutscene fights.

Also...for the music in the trailer. I feels like they were trying REALLY hard to go for "epic" music instead of "fitting" music. It felt like a crappy Hollywood movie trailer.

11:09 16/11/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

You're right that air combat is a lot like ground combat...until you get to the boss battles. Then you'll start pulling off some acrobats to keep from getting steam rolled. Some bosses are so bad it's smarter to fight flying bosses from the ground.

11:24 17/11/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

naaah,its still the same. Already played it. The only additional skill during flight, is the "super dash flight attack" which quiet strong.

13:40 16/11/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

funny how aside from krito, the only other playable male character is a middle aged man and a black guy

06:42 17/11/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Do you mean Klein? He's only in his early 20s.

11:26 17/11/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Also 1 other guy, but late in the game. Dunno if you can use him in new game plus tho.

12:42 16/11/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

The game is very awesome and rewarding, especially when you play it online, which you don't really have to do. I'm currently playing the Japanese PS3 port and it is so much fun playing with countless people as well as making friends with them. The harder the online quests, the better the rewards, and before you know it, your levels will just soar. Very great game here. I do admit that I was very skeptical about it before purchasing it; it took watching the game in action to get to want to buy it. My fave characters so far are Yuuki, Leafa, and Asuna.

03:29 16/11/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I have nothing about SAO the game. Heck were there a MMO like that one, I'd buy it in a flash.

But why the fuck do I have to play as Kirito? Let me make my OC. Kirito is already a self insert anyways.

04:14 16/11/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

My thoughts exactly. I hate Kirito's guts.

11:29 17/11/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

IMO kirito gets really annoying in the game. He will say i-know-you-are-a-gamer. it-takes-a-gamer-to-know-one kind of bullcrap.

12:44 16/11/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I don't technically *hate* him, but, the whole "harem" aspect is kinda cheesy. There are more girls than guys in this game, which makes sense....*AHEM* FANSERVICE. ;3

21:15 15/11/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Well, it's several months late tbh. But I guess it's better since the PS3/Vita servers for the English Asia version blows.

04:21 16/11/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Will just main Sinon as the controllable character for dat ass and control fantasy. Cuz' I'm a disgusting Sinon fag.

11:31 17/11/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

yes you can, except for some mandatory pvp(vs cpu) which is quite easy

07:45 16/11/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Sinon is the best, if it wasnt for Sinon, i wouldnt have watched SAO season 2, Asuna is your typical boring girl that the MC falls in love with.

18:43 16/11/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

That's for sure, brother. Sinon is really the only reason to watch season 2. And, since you can actually kinda play as her in the game seems at least worth it.

08:59 16/11/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

A game about an anime that takes place in a game...

11:26 17/11/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

different universe