Final Fantasy XV Trailer Digs Deep

The abundance of new games present at the latest Tokyo Game Show has unsurprisingly included Square’s highly anticipated RPG Final Fantasy XV, revealing a trailer which has chosen to subtly divulge more of the game’s drama as opposed to gameplay – something that players unimpressed by the title’s action RPG elements may find more enthusing.

The trailer, which is supposedly an “enhanced” version of the previous trailer revealed at Gamescom:

The previous “Dawn” trailer:

Final Fantasy XV is set to arrive sometime in 2016.

23:46 18/09/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm also assuming that Square Enix have a Final Fantasy 16 at some stage of development. Given that this is Final Fantasy vs 13 rebranded as Final Fantasy 15 as that game was in development forever. I wonder what the actual Final Fantasy 15 was like before said renaming.

23:45 18/09/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Square Enix need to manage their main series Final Fantasy games properly. Endless delays and development problems forcing most of your titles to be in development for a good 5-8 years is no way to run a company. They're basically pissing away money needlessly. They know what their fans want/like, just give more of the same and less of the overly complex shit.

12:54 19/09/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

What a shit trailer. They should have done a better one. No interest at all = trailer failure.

Comment by WEL
    22:54 18/09/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

how can he sleep under that rain and in that position? I think they are trying way too hard to make this game dramatic. And Luna's looking like your typical and boring virginal damsel in distress. =/

15:49 19/09/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Why do you want your damsels to be used goods?

18:39 18/09/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

its not a mobile game this time?
    im impressed.... well not really

Comment by TNinja
    22:48 18/09/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

It's been annoounced as a non-mobile game for a while now. :V

18:07 18/09/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

"Digs Deep" I don't get it...

As someone who liked FFX and FFXI, but didn't like 12-14 (or any spin off games), I think this is the FF that will finally get me back into the action. I've been too busy playing remake after remake and rendition after rendition but I want to play something original again. I feel FFXV has a nice feel to it even though I don't 100% with what they are doing with the combat gameplay. I just wish they keep the action intense and difficult because I remember people in the demo getting their asses handed to them and losing it. If they make this game super easy then I feel I won't buy it which is sad because it has been many years since I've liked or had any hype for a FF game

19:45 18/09/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

You "don't 100% with"?

20:01 18/09/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

He accidentally the whole thing.

20:21 18/09/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I think I get your point. But why are you playing remake after remake? It's not like those are the only games out there, right?

PS. I started to enjoy gaming alot more when I stopped taking it too seriously. I'm not pursuing that perfect story anymore.
    I'm looking forward to this game. I'm pretty sure I will find something enjoyable out of it. There's something good in every game, well, almost every game... (I'm looking at you early access indie game!)

ANYWAYS, let's see what the future holds for us. I'm kinda curious to see how SE utilizes the "new" hardware.

PPS. Remember guys when stuff like this was all Pre-rendered cutscenes? :D

08:53 19/09/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

AKA...CASUAL GAMER......thanks for that ,good games and complex history a doom......

Comment by Rya
    17:22 18/09/2015 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

Girls? In Final Fagtasy?

05:26 19/09/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Terra is not amused by your comment

Man everything sucks in Japan these days. Jrpgs have gotten so bad. Anime is moe shit. Japanese music is 99% annoying high pitched anime girls, Japanese men are 100% wimpy fags, Yahuzas are dorky now.

Japan the joke of the world. Land of the omega males.

02:10 19/09/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

And you're the apex predator amongst humanity I'm sure...

12:30 19/09/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Lord of the flies

01:48 19/09/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

and you can yourself an alpha?Stand aside penis-less.