The scorching hot battles of Kantai Collection‘s special summer event (which began August 10th) have at last come to a close, providing obsessed players with not only several new ship-girls to put into action but dastardly new foes to encounter as well.

More of the event’s new vessels, both friend and foe:

Just what the game’s next event will be about, and whether the IJN made enough ships to keep the franchise afloat much longer, is likely to fuel both anticipation speculation for some time to come.

04:16 09/09/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Enjoy your skinner box. I'll take the art and whatnot, but I won't touch the game. I tried playing a mobile addiction but it's just so horrible that I wouldn't wish it even on my worst enemy, so I'll just spend my time fapping on the art and never touch the game itself, thank you very much.

18:35 09/09/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Out of curiousity are you familiar with kancolle gameplay? I have heard it being called a RNG simulator or as a non-interactive waifu card game, but I have a hard time regarding it as a skinner box.

21:22 09/09/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I've seen some gameplay and it doesn't really seem to have any interesting gameplay in it. You play some and then get rewarded with (ship)girls. Also read that it has a stamina system in it, and that is a huge skinner box warning to me. It basically teaches you to play the game when the game wants you to play it and not when you actually want to play it.

10:50 11/09/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Well the "gameplay" is more setting up a fleet, then watching how well it does as the game plays itself with no player interaction aside from continue or retreat and selecting formations. The game is also extremely stingy in giving out worthwhile shipgirls you dont already have.

There is no real stamina system, unless you count running out of resources. The morale system only affects ships that are used repeatedly and/or get damaged and can be completely negated by simply replacing them or repairing them. Otherwise the wait is generally less then 10 minutes. You can also very easily go into positive morale which removes the wait and offers stat bonuses.

It's a management simulator rather then a skinnerbox imo. The game is far too punishing for most people to continue.

02:30 09/09/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Got my Terazuki. Wasnt able to get my plane quest because Shoukaku eluded me but oh well.

Comment by Fernando
    16:56 08/09/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Play mode '' hard '' it is one of the worst things that could Pensa, but it was worth ..... by the way I finished the event the first week, I learn recently that there was still event...

20:20 08/09/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Good for you. I wasn't able to obtain Terazuki. RNG gods hate me. Oh well.

Typical otaku loser. How about watching adult women for once you damn loser.

Comment by Fernando
    03:40 09/09/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

not to like you mean ... but I have a vida..soy a parent to have time, you feel your doing that.

21:17 08/09/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Anon 19:25 = Anon 19:26

Why are you here? Go back to your adult women!

Comment by Fernando
    03:44 09/09/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I have a 4 year old ... also married my ex-wife.

23:18 10/09/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Oh, that reply was not meant for you, Fernando.

I replied to that anon you replied.

I can watch whatever the fuck I want, punk bitch.

02:06 09/09/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

New age of fanarts incoming

Meh, boring, typical and cliche Japanese shit for sexually frustrated losers.

02:39 09/09/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

What's wrong? Venting your frustration all because you get constantly rejected by women who can see your ugly side? Perhaps if you were more grown up, you could have all the harems you always dreamed of. Back under the bridge eternally, the both of us!

05:12 09/09/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

@19:25 the images and fan-arts featured on this site is top-notch in my very honest opinion, whereas all those hentai this hentai that English sites with drawing styles that resemble cartoons is the real cliche sh*t to be honest. I'm very glad to have chanced upon Sankaku after years of viewing the aforementioned inferior English sites, do yourself a favor and stop coming to this site since it is (supposedly) for frustrated losers. Thank you.