Load Spilled: Cute Chinese Chicks Picked Up En Masse

China-Truck-Chick-Madness-11

China-Truck-Chick-Madness-4

China-Truck-Chick-Madness-6

A horrific vehicular accident in China’s Shandong province has taken a shockingly adorable turn as a truck loaded to the brim with young chicks crashed and spilled its load all over the road, with bystanders helpfully rushing to pick them up and take them home.

In true Chinese fashion, nearby bystanders sought to take advantage of the accident by snatching up some of the potential fried goodness for themselves – a rather inconsiderate act considering there has been no confirmation on the physical state of the driver whatsoever.

A video of the rather noisy mishap:

China-Truck-Chick-Madness-1

China-Truck-Chick-Madness-2

China-Truck-Chick-Madness-3

China-Truck-Chick-Madness-4

China-Truck-Chick-Madness-5

China-Truck-Chick-Madness-6

China-Truck-Chick-Madness-10

China-Truck-Chick-Madness-11

Despite being an absolutely adorable occurrence to some, whether the fate of battery-bound chicks would be much improved by a trip into the toxic wilds or home to a waiting pot seem doubtful.

06:00 28/08/2015 # ! Quality (+1.0)

I am somewhat surprised those chicks didn't explode.

Comment by Daniel Park
    06:55 28/08/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

deep fried chicks explode flavor in your mouth.

16:04 28/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Well it didnt look like he wrecked all that bad, but the sheer amount tells me that there had to be at least some chicks that squished like a warm sponge in your hands.

13:37 28/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm more surprised the Truck didn't.

02:08 29/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Considering how the last explosion leveled half the city of Tianjin... I'm almost glad this truck didn't.

04:48 28/08/2015 # ! Quality (+1.0)

Chines Mainlanders. Asia's equivalent to America's black
    looters. I pity the chicks.

16:13 29/08/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

This is not the first time this kind of obscenity has happened, it happens every once a while. It’s not actual news anymore. I am a Chinese American who’ve been to mainland China a few times. I must say ”Sir, you are absolutely correct.” This is not a matter of matter of racism, this is fact. They are now messing up Hong Kong as well. There is nothing the Hong Kongers can do. They are outnumbered 200 to 1. RIP Hong Kong. I’ve only been to mainland China a few times in my life and I hated it. The place is despairing. I am not saying all Chinese are vicious and of course there are decent people in this land. However, good people are tend to (more likely are forced to) turn blind to incidents such as this. Besides, what are you going to do? Nothing good has ever come to the people who demand justice under the rude of the Chinese communists. The entire Chinese Communist Party is literally robbers and thugs piror to WW2 and thx to the Japs who destroyed most of the fighting force of the Chinese Nationalist Army... I will spare those who are not familiar with the Chinese and Japanese history. I hate Japan only for not able to take over China and even if they failed to invade China, they should have at least helped the CNA againist the CCP afterward (Of coz they can’t coz they have no amry afterward, good job Japs, thx for fu*cking us up in double). The CAN was so close to destroy the CCP right before the Japanese invasion. God damn those japs. Nvm, as a result, CCP controlled China, burnt old literatures, banish good virtue as they are dimmed "obsoleted". People do not believe in god nor morality. The end result is obvious. Many Chinese scholars had warned us that CCP has turned Chinese people into shitty people .... and of coz, they were arrested and most of them were executed. I can't blame people for hating Chinese. Hell, I am Chinese and I don't like Chinese or being one of em. I mean... damn, I give up. There was a time I joined some good people who tried to turn this shitty country over or at least protect Hong Kong from those scums... but it was fruitless. Too many of them, too little of us. Besides, they have resources and we have none, they control the local Hong Kong government and we have no power. I ended up living in the US. Only a few of my bro and sis are still fighting to this day. The future is grim in China. Riots broke out in most parts of China frequently. The footage of the riots can only be seen in the local forums and online chatrooms. Not surprised, the Chinese communists controls the media. Only good news (good for the CCP) can be reported. I can bet my life on it that China will divide within a few decades or at least in my life time. It’s so close to the tipping point as people only look at money, banish good old virtue, destroy the natural habitant resultantly no resource can be regenerated. I am in the reserve. If the US and China go to war, I don’t care if they throw me in very front of the line, and into the most dangerous places. I will kill at least one of those CCP scum before I die.

19:02 31/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Japans helping or not agans the commies was irrelevant, after ww2 china was USSR playground, were the commies obliterated Stalin woud have taken it for himself anyway...

09:30 30/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Your efforts are not in vain. China has a lot of power, may gain more, but if the world is dominated by the CCP we're all doomed. And considering european-american incompetence to hold onto power, humanity's future may go to shit.

The source of evil who made the communists rise in first place were western colonial rulers. We shouldn't forget that. China was in civil war at those times and they took advantage of that - with the consequences of the communist rebellion.

hongers pretending to be american now are we?

13:41 31/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I am an American but for some reason I lived in Hong Kong for 12 years and I have Hong Kong residency. Deal with it.

14:35 28/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Still not as bad - they didn't burn down their own businesses to get the chicks.

And you are the equivalent of a piece of shit floating in your toilet.

06:57 28/08/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

The pieces of shit also known as the american black looters.

00:26 29/08/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

@09:02
    I wouldn't have to try very hard to sully the reputation of blacks. Their violence,thuggery and depravity is a given around the world. Aren't you late for a riot or a looting with your mates?
    Wouldn't want to be tardy now would you? It's rude.

Pretty weak if this is all it takes to sully you Mr. Caucasian. Maybe you should try harder to make a personal difference in your life?

Congratulations, you are undeniably a r acist, elitist Caucasian. You should be proud that you will continue to sully the reputation of all Caucasian everywhere. Kudos and hip hip horrah for you.

10:15 28/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

@ 5:47
    U mad monkeyboy? Hahahahaha!!!!!!

00:32 29/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

@ 13:38

愚蠢的中国内地农民

13:38 28/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

...CNM 傻逼老外

Wow, you are a racist on soooooooooo many levels. Congratulations scumbag.

Comment by WEL
    22:50 28/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

don'worry man, they only dare to say that kind of stuff online like the cowards they are. ;)

16:19 29/08/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

"I am a Chinese , I hate Chinese mainlanders, I said it to their faces multiple times. I am a hero. The end." What a touching story, don't you think lad?

09:09 28/08/2015 # ! Good (+0.6)

I'm so happy we're back to shitting on China again.

20:02 28/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Sankaku is slowly turning good again.

14:59 28/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Too bad they didn't report on the woman who was eaten by an escalator.

09:40 30/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

*googles that*
    ...oh, China. This is why "safety" and "quality" are important things...

Comment by Dark Mage
    08:13 28/08/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Yes more China news.

07:03 28/08/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

That's sad.

12:57 28/08/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

China, the best place to see accidents. Decapitating elevators, killer escalators, children get swallowed inside a hole, stupid scooter riders. You name it, they got it all.

22:36 28/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

yeah, my life insurance raised their fee before i travelled to china last year....

13:39 28/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

don't forget stucco cover styrofoam bridges and non existant apartment buildings.

12:24 28/08/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

chic's Life matters
    someone need to made a MEME's with this

23:38 28/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

不知道老子英文不及格吗?愣是逼着我用翻译机!

01:18 31/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Locally laid chicks are the best!

20:12 28/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I thought they're potatoes at first

22:37 28/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

The front look cute, but can you imagine what below the truck? a big splat of red dead chicks.

18:35 29/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

We've got misogynist shitlord PUAs picking up chicks en masse! Somebody alert tumblr!

07:39 30/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Holy crap almost this entire thread is populated by racist white supremacists. What sad is all the down votes for the few people that are not.

09:50 30/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

The white race is the only one that is lambasted on the media, even though all races do bad things (and the whites don't do the worst), AND we invented and built most of the good stuff the world has.

I will defend my race, yes.

10:33 29/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Poor chicks T_T

06:00 29/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

God look at them just throw th chicks into he damn boxes

04:27 30/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Kicking up a fuss over this minor incident, how sad. If you knew about what KFC had done years ago with that Chicken scandal, you'd think twice before saying anything. But sadly, the rich often covers up their misdeed with the help of the media. In short, no countries is free of scandals, especially the self-proclaimed world police aka America.

Comment by Riiku
    02:29 29/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Why they didn't show us the squished ones under the truck?

16:10 29/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Too many chickens spillingnover the bodies of their fallen comrades. You wouldnt be able to see shit hours until then.

14:39 29/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

The little chicks, nooo! :(

08:15 28/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

If I hear another peep back there I'm turning this truck arou-OH SHIT

22:46 28/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

don't waste jokes on sancom.

Comment by knuclear200x
    07:55 28/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I still hope there were survivors on that truck, despite the obvious.

08:33 28/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

So did people know that they throw male chicks into grinders after they're born?

Imagine being born a male chick, only for someone to throw you into a grinder to be turned into mush. Sad..

13:38 28/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

and yet they do the same thing with female human babies too.