Gigantic Female Titan Figure

FemaleTitan-90cmClass-Huge-Figure-8

Shingeki no Kyojin‘s famed female titan has been impressing many onlookers thanks to A-Toy’s 90cm figure featuring the massive muscular menace, its size sure to be a match for the show’s equally gargantuan popularity – the female titan can be delivered into the hands of wealthier buyers this October.

FemaleTitan-90cmClass-Huge-Figure-1

FemaleTitan-90cmClass-Huge-Figure-2

FemaleTitan-90cmClass-Huge-Figure-3

FemaleTitan-90cmClass-Huge-Figure-4

FemaleTitan-90cmClass-Huge-Figure-5

FemaleTitan-90cmClass-Huge-Figure-6

FemaleTitan-90cmClass-Huge-Figure-7

FemaleTitan-90cmClass-Huge-Figure-8

FemaleTitan-90cmClass-Huge-Figure-9

FemaleTitan-90cmClass-Huge-Figure-10

FemaleTitan-90cmClass-Huge-Figure-11

The female titan can be pre-ordered now.

23:47 17/08/2015 # ! Good (+0.6)

If they made a 50 foot statue of it, I'd buy it and put it near the Mexico-US border

14:41 18/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

what are you doing here trump?

12:20 18/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

wouldnt that make them want to come?

21:05 18/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Looks like a trap.

11:16 18/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Someone's going to fuck this thing.

04:39 25/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Jennifer Aniston recently and unmarried Alex Justin Theroux secretly married, but the wedding ceremony is too mysterious, and even mobile phones have been confiscated guests, so we missed viewing Aniston's wedding, and no wedding outflow, so that fans and various other very well anxious.The results did not expect Aniston himself in face book, put a blonde woman wearing a long dress in the back of the photo, also wrote You have my whole heart for my very existence.WeddingDress (You have my entire life heart wedding), and made Aniston supporters, that was her own wedding, immediately reprint the photograph, praising her wedding was beautiful.I saw the photo of the girl, wearing a long trailing wedding dress, but also tie a pony tail halter + Bottom mirror photos, wedding simple and beautiful, but however we have to be disappointed, but this bridal salon the publicity photos, Aniston had not been my wedding
    western prom dresses http://www.petsheffield.co.uk/images/western_prom_dresses.asp

10:40 01/09/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Jennifer Aniston recently and unmarried Alex Justin Theroux secretly married, but the wedding is too mysterious, and even mobile phones have been confiscated guests, thus we missed seeing Aniston's wedding, and no wedding outflow, in order that fans and additional very well anxious.The results didn't expect Aniston himself in face book, put a blonde woman wearing an extended dress in the back of the photo, also wrote You have my whole heart for my whole life.WeddingDress (You possess my entire life heart wedding ceremony), and made Aniston fans, that was her own wedding, immediately reprint the photograph, praising her wedding was beautiful.I saw the picture of the woman, wearing a long trailing wedding dress, but also tie a pony tail halter + Bottom mirror photos, wedding simple and beautiful, but sadly we need to be disappointed, but this bridal salon the publicity photos, Aniston had not been my wedding
    prom shoes http://richardattlee.co.uk/images/prom_shoes.asp

16:00 23/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Jennifer Aniston recently and unmarried Alex Justin Theroux secretly married, however the wedding ceremony is too mysterious, and even mobile phones have already been confiscated guests, so we missed seeing Aniston's wedding, no wedding outflow, so that fans and various other well anxious.The results did not expect Aniston himself in face book, put a blonde woman wearing a long dress in the back of the photo, also wrote You have my whole heart for my whole life.WeddingDress (You have my entire life heart wedding), and made Aniston supporters, that was her own wedding ceremony, immediately reprint the photograph, praising her wedding ceremony was beautiful.I found the picture of the girl, wearing an extended trailing wedding dress, but also tie a pony tail halter + Bottom mirror photographs, wedding ceremony simple and beautiful, but sadly we have to be disappointed, but this wedding salon the publicity photos, Aniston was not my wedding
    white prom dresses 2015 http://www.plantandmarineservices.com/images/white_prom_dresses_2015.asp

08:18 18/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Why would anyone want this?

08:22 20/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Because this is one epic titan, idiot.

12:33 20/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Because it time snu-snu.

18:03 17/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

This is a prime example why I will never understand figure collectors. Most of these figures don't look that good to begin with. The price tag on these figures are outrageously inflated. It's like buying tropical fish. They don't do a damn thing but they cost an arm and a leg. You could get a lot more enjoyment out of a game console and a few games for the same price.

08:24 20/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

The reason you won't understand is because it's not a matter of mind but a matter of heart.

10:10 18/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Owning a few figurines of your favorite characters from games, shows, etc. is like buying paintings for your home, they're decorative, represent your interests, and can be conversation pieces. For the more grand or limited quantity figures, they're something like trophies, something to show off.

Those who collect hundreds of the things...well, they're on the extreme end of the spectrum and likely have some compulsive disorder. On top of that, rational individuals will put realistic price tags on such items based on their -worth-, not on their desire to have it.

If I was going to pay $540 for a figure, it better be a life-sized, 100% accurate representation of that character, hand-crafted by a professional sculptor.

10:13 18/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

P.S. For $540 though, I'd just make the damn thing myself. At least then I could boast about it rather than just saying "I spent a shit ton of money".

17:24 17/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

wow, so much dollars and doesn't even look all that great.

17:04 17/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Yep, big enough to grope that mass :)

20:23 17/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Its freaking huge! it would truly be a titan next to all my other figures and models.

21:14 17/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

It's about the face...

03:39 18/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

So huge... they could have added so much more detail. Way too expensive, the way it is. And the anatomy is off. Such a shame, I love the female titan.

Comment by Nin
    03:37 18/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I wish this show had never existed.

08:22 20/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I wish you never existed but look, there you are.

Comment by aoitoriko
    23:27 17/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Ugliest three foot door stop I ever saw. For $540 I could
    get a PS4 or XBox with some games and be hugely entertained.
    With this all I can do is get bored looking at it.
    So ugly it's not even fappable. Pass.

23:25 17/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

too late. too boring. too pricey. do not need