Top10-Anime-2015-You-Should-Keep-Watching-1

A clash between Prison School’s humor and Gakkou Gurashi’s heart-pounding drama has seen to a zombie apocalypse with schoolgirls the clear victors in a recent fan ranking of the shows to keep watching to the bitter end in summer 2015, a tough battle to be sure considering the astronomical popularity of both anime.

The ranking:

16. Castle Town Dandelion

17. To Love-ru Darkness 2nd

18. Ushio & Tora

19. Overlord

20. Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers

Comment by Nessiah
    09:53 09/08/2015 # ! Good (+0.4)

Glad to see Akagami no Shirayukihime on the list. Its plot is really interesting and catching.

I'm also enjoying to see GATE. Itami's laziness is funny to watch. LOL In addition, Rory is very attractive and pretty. :)

05:57 09/08/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Rokka no Yuusha and Overlord all the way at the bottom -.-
    Crappy list is crappy especially with Rokka no Yuusha that should be much higher since that one you definitely have to keep watching. It is a mystery anime where the studio have the balls to give a whole 12 episode season to 1 novel and really adapt the mystery well and adapt it suspensefully.

06:17 09/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I disagree about Rokka. It's a tedious anime so far, and having to suffer through a dozen episodes to finally get a worthwhile payoff sounds nonsensical to me.

Likewise, OverLord's hit and miss, and hasn't really established that it's worth keeping your eye on it unless you happen to like that sort of thing.

Comment by Rya
    09:46 09/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I think a lot of people mistook Rokka no Yuusha for a fantasy action anime. Instead it is a detective story in a fantasy setting and, in novel form, a really good one. The anime has horrible pacing, apparently they aim to do 1 novel in 12/13 episodes. That is WAY too long for so many twists and mindfucks. I simply read the novel a few days ago. Works much better when you get all the info in 6 hours instead of 6 weeks. For the anime, wait till its finished, then watch the entire thing all at once.

12:07 09/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

That's pretty much the main problem. Such a story is unfit to be made into an anime... so much that people are bound to have false impressions. That's exactly why it sucks.

15:17 10/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I almost done reading the first book of Rokka, and it's a freaking roller coaster. Now I'm having my doubts about the pace of the anime.

About Overlord, I haven't watched it at all. It just doesn't catches my attention.

09:55 09/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I'd rather read the novel given that. It sounds more competent than the anime so far.

07:57 09/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Overlord solidified its place as an amazing and smart bloodbath of an anime this season with its first 3 episodes.

I haven't watched a lot of Rokka no Yuusha, but the first episode was captivating and felt like you were watching a cinematic throughout the whole episode.

I think there's a lot of proof that these two shows and some others deserve a more higher ranking than some of the anime series on the top 10.

09:57 09/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Um, no. It's ok, but as of episode 5, it's not quite as solid anymore. I like it too, but it's hardly iron-clad. The MC is the only thing keeping it from being a standard light novel adaptation, to be honest, and that's not enough to call it amazing just yet. Maybe when it's done it will be, but it's definitely hit and miss so far.

Comment by Ishmon16
    05:14 09/08/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I would watch TLR Darkness too if I wasnt blinded by mysterious lights and shadows.

14:05 09/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Prison School is an overrated anime for pathetic virgins. If you need nudity and that shit watch Hentai. No bullshit

16:58 09/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

"overrated anime for pathetic virgins" - description of 99,9% anime.

18:01 09/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

not very convincing being a pathetic virgin yourself.

11:59 09/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Funny how some of the anime that were on the list of anime dropped after episode one are on here.

10:55 09/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Why would you keep watching censorfest?

23:23 09/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!

13:13 11/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

No Gatchaman Crowds Insight huh?
    Really, I don't know why their taste is like a shit. I'm sure Gatchaman is the best japs cartoon in this season by any means.

02:09 10/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Non Non Biyori - 1th place. And... End of the list...

00:48 10/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Gangsta and Gate both deserve a better position, at least better than Himouto (are you kidding me?)

23:39 09/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Dat pic with Akane and Anri is too much!!

19:56 11/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

For one, after this weeks episode of Symphogear, it should at least rank #5. Also, I'm glad Gangster made a spot on this list amongst all the rinse repeat idols and slice of life moe.

PRISON SCHOOL DOE

06:19 09/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

>2. Prison School

I have a thing about fanservice shows that are censored. I generally avoid them until they're uncensored. There's no way I'm going to appreciate a show with steam/lightbeams covering the tits. Sometimes boobs are the only reason to watch said series and without boobs, there's no point. Because boobs are boobs and we all love boobs because boobs are wonderfully bouncy, big boobs and big boobs bouncing in Prison School deserve to be shown in their full glory!

07:36 09/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I think that this season of shows are somewhat of a miss, while there are a few at are pass the grade for watching. I'll wait for real deal anime fans to do the call on what good or bad.

05:58 09/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

"dropped after ep.1" list No.8 = "should keep watching" list No.6 ; "dropped after ep.1" list No.2 = "should keep watching" list No.8.....comparing these "top"s is fun.

Comment by Nin
    05:56 09/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm glad to know Kangoku Gakuen seems to be fairly popular. I was anxious about how this anime would turn out. It's always a shame when an anime doesn't live up to what you'd expect based on the original. I haven't seen it yet (I decided to wait for the BDs as soon as I saw the heavy censorship), but at least I can now rest assured it's not going to be bad.

05:22 09/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm watching No. 4, 11, 12, 19 and 20 from this list.
    And don't think of them as bad. This list looks like top moe/boobs/other popular theme ranking.

Comment by John Hayabusa
    05:30 09/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I love both Gakkou Gurashi and Prison School. Both shows give me good creeps and laughs.

07:53 09/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Prison School - How can you keep watching something you can't even see for the most part? I'd rather read the manga and wait for blu-rays instead.

Idolmaster CG - Wasn't this #2 on the top 10 anime most people dropped?

05:14 09/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Why? And why should I trust the kinds of people who would vote on such a stupid and unconvincing list? Are you assuming I'm a teenager, and only blindly care about popular opinion?

09:24 09/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

The list is almost upside down as far as actual entertainment value goes

forced drama and suffering B rate SOL at the top LOL

11:01 09/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

You just reading it wrong. At the top what people most likely will drop easily at first episode or even before that, while on bottom anime that people will watch without advices.

10:00 09/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Careful, you're revealing your pathetic powerlevel by saying things like "B rate SOL".

08:37 09/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

shimoneta not in top 5? utter blasphemy.

09:02 09/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Prison School is just a terrible show.
    No idea how that ever got semi-popular.

03:17 11/08/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

because you're autistic, that's why

ah yes... because I should keep watching those 99% fan service, 0.9% bullshit and 0.1% story.

Some good series on that list, but in the wrong order. And rest is crap.
    I watch (alphabetically):