Neptunia vs SEGA Hard Girls Protaganists Revealed

The latest Dengeki Playstation has revealed more details about the latest entry to the rapidly expanding JRPG franchise Hyperdimension Neptunia, by revealing the game’s two main protagonists and a few new gameplay elements not seen in previous games, as well as an official release date.

Hyperdimension Neptunia vs. Sega Hards Girls is a crossover game between game publishers Idea Factory and SEGA featuring moe-personified game consoles from each company’s respected franchises for an adventure once again involving time and dimensional travel.

What has so far been confirmed is the game will be starring Idea Factory and SEGA moe-anthromorphized, but how the other console heroines will factor into the story has yet to be elaborated.

The familiar IF-chan dawning a new navel-baring wardrobe – with a coat that actually fits:

The new character Sega Hatsumi is shown here, and is stated to be charismatic and leader-like, but has issues with listening and a tendency to come up with baffling ideas:

Dungeon action has now evolved from just pointless jumping to include more dynamic actions:

The teaser site is now officially open.

Comment by John Hayabusa
    03:04 11/07/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

>Blanc and Iffy dethroning Neptune as the MCs in a year

Neptune is finished.

07:02 11/07/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Noire will pick her up and go level 10 yuri.

16:06 11/07/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

pretty sure they're taking turns to be MC in the background :v

16:08 11/07/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

so next up will be compa?

20:38 12/07/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Vert: ...

02:30 12/07/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm confused honestly, why are these games popular? Is it just the girls? I played, platinumed, and kind of enjoyed the first one a while back, but really there is nothing special about the game, it was pretty mediocre at best. They didn't even effectively use the consoles in a way that made it amusing, they just kind of called them the consoles and that was it, it may as well have just been girls with that character design.

So without denigrating the franchise, what's actually fun about it to people? Personally I find Compile Hearts inexcusably bad game designers for the amount of experience they have now, and I blame the people who eat up the mediocre concept and character designs, because they really don't deserve to be as successful as they have been on gameplay and story standards based on the first one at least, and a friend who played the second and tried the third basically said it wasn't much better at all, so that's only from a third party standpoint, not my own experience.

02:51 12/07/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

simple; it's a junk food type of game. tastes pretty good; though far from great, you just can't stop enjoying it, chomping on and on and be back for more. that sums up the characters, the battle system and the game in a nutshell. do note that there are people who enjoys this type of game immensely- just look at those CoC players!

and also, moe.

11:29 12/07/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I can go with that, that's why I platinumed it, I just 'do that' on all games, with the exception of Star Ocean 4, since fuck that. On a long enough time line it becomes less about feeling like you accomplished something and more like "these people suck at realizing what 'fun' is" and reward robots.

But if what my friend says is true, I can only assume that people take it as a visual novel with gameplay, because that's the only way it's forgivable that it played so badly. That's kind of what I did for it, but I was basically auto-piloting near the end.

16:06 11/07/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

> adds crawling in dungeon
    > majority of the cast wears skirt
    > profit

04:51 11/07/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

While Nepgear is still a victim of dragonball syndrome

16:11 11/07/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

she needs to snuff pururut and take back her throne

03:38 11/07/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I wonder if you can use another characters in the game?

16:10 11/07/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

pretty sure they're gonna use victory's battle system again, so yeah, you can change characters

Comment by destroyah3034
    03:37 11/07/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

So when can we expect the inevitable PC port? I need more Nepu in my life.

16:13 11/07/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

if the sales are good, maybe next year? even rebirth 3's not here yet

03:06 11/07/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

That date on the site isn't the games release date (and it isn't September 7, it's July 9). That's the release date of the very DPS issue you posted scans from.

10:34 11/07/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Mega Drive is best girl.

Though I'm surprised Sega changed the console name in America to Genesis, when its Mega Drive in Europe/Japan.

12:32 11/07/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Strange... I'm throwing money at the screen but I can't play the game...

16:09 11/07/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

wonder how much chance this will live on to see a PC port like rebirth 1/2/3

16:04 11/07/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

finally, IF gets her much deserved love :3

14:16 11/07/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Doreamcasto-tan is my waifu

00:37 12/07/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

What madness is this?! Nobody likes Dreamcast!

I still can't decide whether I like Megadrive or Saturn the most. Dreamcast doesn't even come into it!

05:12 12/07/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

James Small