Kuroko no Basket Deodorant Quite Pungent

KurokonoBasket-Deodorant-1

KurokonoBasket-Deodorant-2

Premium Bandai have unveiled a new line of deodorant inspired by the multitude of muscular males from Kuroko no Basket – just the thing for sweaty fujoshi maidens…

Each type features a unique scent based on the various schools present in the series and contains 150ml of deodorant, with crazed collectors bound to snatch all of them up for uses which can only be guessed at.

KurokonoBasket-Deodorant-2

KurokonoBasket-Deodorant-3

KurokonoBasket-Deodorant-4

KurokonoBasket-Deodorant-5

KurokonoBasket-Deodorant-6

KurokonoBasket-Deodorant-7

The hygienic goods can be purchased via Premium Bandai’s online store.

06:33 26/06/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

...I was expecting it to be a yaoihole

06:52 26/06/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

"You're not a male because you don't have a yaoihole." LMAOROFL

13:43 26/06/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I don't understand... I watch this anime and it's not gay at all. No signs of gay. The cast is all male but nothing sexual is ever going on around, they're all attracted to the female characters too (as few as there are) or to no one at all.

Sure, the basketball's exagerrated, the comedy isn't the greatest, but I don't see why is this labelled by fans as a homo anime.

01:10 27/06/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

It's too bro for your average fan so the write it off as gay. They can only identify with the gamma male MC's so popular in the harem genre.

12:12 26/06/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Firts "NORMAL" anime product my god!!!

19:52 26/06/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

smells pretty gay to me

10:29 26/06/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Even as an admitted rotten piece of trash... I'm not rotten enough to want these, and I'm slightly afraid to meet anyone who is.

I can just see some deranged fan buying up 20 of the Akashi brand and using it every day. Or maybe one for each member of their favorite pair of expert ball handlers. Thanks Sankaku, you're giving me... mental images.

07:27 26/06/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I always wanted a deodorant that will let me smell like a sweaty sportsman YAY after workout !

09:05 26/06/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

They should at least have stuck to the colours in the guys names: Black Kuro-ko, Yellow Ki-se, Green Midori-ma, Blue Ao-mine, Purple Murasaki-bara and Red Aka-shi. But they had to go for the easy route with the uniforms...