Danmachi Boasts Bloody Boss Battles

Danmachi-Episode8-Omake-1

Danmachi-Episode8-Omake-3

Danmachi-Episode8-Omake-8

The incompetent Bell of loot hoarding anime Danmachi has met with a random encounter of deadly proportions as he attempts to defeat his most menacing foe yet, leaving viewers on the edge of their seats as they pray for the clumsy protagonist’s rigorous training to pay off.

Danmachi-Episode8-1

Danmachi-Episode8-Omake-6

Danmachi-Episode8-Omake-7

Danmachi-Episode8-Omake-8

Danmachi-Episode8-Omake-9

Danmachi-Episode8-Omake-10

• Anonymous says:

This is going to turn into another one of Japan’s empty promise to continue type anime (where the ending leaves with a cliffhanger that they have no intentions on finishing.)

The next retort from Manga reader: “just read the manga”…
    Right.

If it was really that spectacular an anime, maybe… but if I’m going to read a book, I’d prefer a novel over a manga.

And if it were that simple, why would I even bother with the anime to begin with?

• Anonymous says:

I don’t think Bell is incompetent or clumsy.. he might be a little naive and shy but he is just a n00b/beginner adventurer who aspires to being as tough as Aiz who saved his life in the first episode.. I think Sankaku needs to rewatch the episodes and get the right grasp on the characters. 😉

• yuriphoria says:

Actually I think of him as the player in a video game. Starts out as a wimp but quickly progresses beyond all NPCs.

But the fucking moron is passing on an all-you-can eat Hestia buffet. That’s nonforgivable.

• Anonymous says:

I wouldn’t watch this just for Hestia.. a loli is still a loli even if she has oppai. And as much as I love deep cleavage, her outfit makes her look more ridiculous than those twintails already do. Looks like the collar area and sleeves were ripped off.

• Anonymous says:

@03:44 – DO YOU EVEN WATCH THE SHOW? They basically even call her an “oppai LOLI” in the actual show!! It doesn’t matter if she’s the oldest character in the show, she’s clearly supposed to have the appearance of a loli. By your logic, it’s ok to want to fuck a 1000 year old sorceress even if she takes the appearance of a toddler (sure, even throw some age-inappropriate boobs on). But of course, they’d never make a character do that because that’s not how you properly use loopholes to pander. It’ll just never make sense to me how ppl who claim to not be real pedos feel ok to look lustfully at an animated character who looks the way an unmistakably young teenager (or even younger) would look in real life…

@08:41 – I totally agree with you, except that there ARE anime with women/adult characters in them, like Sekirei, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, and Triage X. But yeah, they’re in the minority so it often feels like there isn’t, I get that.

• Anonymous says:

• Anonymous says:

No one in anime are 18+ (unless it’s a hentai)

Every single female character in these series are girls, not women yet.

Japan gets a kick out of this exploitation whether it be 9 year old with huge rack, or 16 year old with a flat chest. They’re both minors no matter how you cut the pie.

So to answer the question, would I feel like a pedobear going out with a 20 year old that had the appearance of a 10 year old?

• Anonymous says:

I’m surprised how people see all petite womans as lolis. If you would meet 20 or even 30 years old woman with 150 cm height, would you shit bricks of fear being acused of pedophilia?
          Get real. There is no way a child can have such rack. Hestia is just petite woman, and even if not adult, certainly already developed.

• Anonymous says:

I want to see polling data!! And I know many loli fans would disagree with you. But perfect or not, I wouldn’t watch a show for any loli anyways. I like my womanly chests to reside on womanly women. What next after booby children… a booby kittens? Booby pizza!?