Natsuiro High School PV Panchira Paradise

NatsuiroHighSchool-Voyeurism-Game-3

NatsuiroHighSchool-Voyeurism-Game-9

NatsuiroHighSchool-Voyeurism-Game-14

Upcoming open-world voyeuristic photography simulator Natsuiro High School: Seishun Hakusho has shown off some of the many fascinating island locations that thrill-seeking players can visit, demonstrating a significant (if not disturbing) amount of depth for a game focused on scoring stealth panty-shots.

The rather thorough PV:

NatsuiroHighSchool-Voyeurism-Game-11

NatsuiroHighSchool-Voyeurism-Game-12

NatsuiroHighSchool-Voyeurism-Game-13

NatsuiroHighSchool-Voyeurism-Game-14

NatsuiroHighSchool-Voyeurism-Game-15

NatsuiroHighSchool-Voyeurism-Game-16

Players can embark on their voyeuristic journey when Natsuiro High School: Seishun Hakusho makes its way to PS4 and PS3 June 4th.

• Anonymous says:

Lol another noob, the japanese dont like occident, for them we are strange creatures or maybe dragons or goblins, is equal to the koreans mmos.

Oh, look, another Westerntard who cannot accept the fact that these games were not made for your barbaric savage kind. Whats the matter, you jelly? Go play your Battlefield 4 Hardline and Fallout 4, you crying sissy. 🙂

• Anonymous says:

I’m a girl and I think this sounds fun actually. The places look cool and I want to visit them. Sneaking pictures, why not? My eyes don’t hurt from looking at panties and also I don’t have to fight monsters everyday, this game is a nice change. I wonder if I can take pictures of guys too?

• Anonymous says:

Graphics will never be at that level for indie games, so get over it. You need of millions of dollars to reach the shit you’re talking about on any game that has any real depth. And games like this are niche and have virtually no chance of getting beyond a few hundred thousand sales at most except for flukes nobody can plan for like Recettear’s english release.

• Anonymous says:

“Graphics will never be at that level for indie games, so get over it.”

And don’t use their indie status as an excuse for sloppy/poor graphics. You’re insulting countless amazing indie developers from around the world.

• Anonymous says:

I don’t think you know what I’m talking about, or what you’re talking about for that matter. I’m certainly not talking about aaa levels of fidelity. The graphics are sub par by the standards you just described, so get over it.

• Anonymous says:

The textures for the buildings and the grass/trees are inconsistent rather than low-resolution. There’s a difference. I do work in the industry, but I also don’t treat things like these as games, so that’s my fault. I wouldn’t really buy this. But the graphics are not bad by any stretch. Just lacks consistency and depth. This really isn’t the same as ‘bad,’ that’s just how they’re interpreted because peoples’ expectations are at AAA level. This type of game doesn’t get an Idolmaster style approach to it. It’s novelty at best.

Wonder if it will go the open-world route and mods will repair it too.

• Anonymous says:

“I work in the industry”

I doubt that.

“The graphics are actually pretty good, they are just simple”

What the hell does that even mean? The texture resolution on everything but the character’s faces look straight out of the GameCube era. They literally stamped the same generic shader on every object, including characters. Poly counts are damn low, again on everything but the character’s faces. Really takes me back to 2001. I almost thought this was a Vita game except for the high resolution it was presented at.

Going for a flat or painted cell shaded style is not the same as having crappy, or as you put it, “simple” graphics.

• Anonymous says:

“Borderlands graphics is not much better, but it is still a success, Noob.”

You clearly don’t know anything about graphics… sorry. Style and art direction have nothing to do with graphical fidelity.

• Anonymous says:

I work in the industry, I know exactly what I’m talking about. The graphics are actually pretty good, they are just simple. They can be better with a bit more effort, but otherwise the locations are pretty decent. It just requires more variation, but to make a larger world under budget you sacrifice some things. I’d have gone for a smaller open world and higher quality in a smaller, more detailed environment, but stupid gamers get a hardon for open world even though they have never actually made a truly great game. So they cater. The Elder Scrolls games took tens of millions to draw out any character at all in an open world, and even then that failed as you don’t remember anyone for anything, and the story lacks any investment.