Triage X Oppai Extravaganza

01:30 10/04/2015 # ! Quality (+1.0)

Omg ppl if u don't like huge boobs anime.. just.. dont ..watch.. them.
    Is that hard? some ppl like me like them , things like " why they do anyme with huge boobs , they are disgusting" and crap like that are 1)selfish 2)stupid and 3)idiotic.
    don't like this anime? DONT'T WATCH IT, easy as hell.
    Anyway , i do prefer the manga style , but the anime is not a total shit , there are a way worse out there.

03:16 10/04/2015 # ! Good (+0.6)

Totally agreed.Its just natural for normal humans, males and females to admire a healthy figures.If you feel that you gonna be offended from a decent bouncy C-cup, avert your eyes!!!Add this to my potential list of red-blooded boobtastic Anime of the Season.

07:31 10/04/2015 # ! Good (+0.6)

Take easy man, leave the fucking FLATPETANKOSHITTTARDS crying like babies.

03:16 10/04/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

02:03 12/04/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

To me the anime is ok,true the graphics can be made more well and more quality,but I'm the "Got big boobs?OK you got an A"kind of professor,so......good anime :)

02:16 10/04/2015 # ! Drivel (-0.8)

I'm not watching it, still doesn't change the fact that I don't like how this type of anime is eating up the market.

Because more and more profits are made with these types of anime, so why are the writers who are actually using their brains getting paid equal, if not less than idiots who only knows how to slap boobs and lollies on every pages of their mangas/LN?

02:44 10/04/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

there are way more loli centric animes than boobs animes. But even with that the harcore loli lovers just want more and want ALL to love lolis too.

just live and let live

03:45 10/04/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

loli = shit
    oppai = good

Comment by Jaku
    03:34 10/04/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I'll be purchasing the blu-rays for this. There are plenty of normal anime for you to enjoy. As someone who is a fan of these types of series, there aren't enough for me.

Don't be a moron and advocate for censorship. If someone has an idea and the ability to create it, more power to them.

07:54 10/04/2015 # ! Good (+0.8)

Really guys i prefer the designs of Hitomi Ochiai and
    Masayoshi Tanaka (HSOD-TV) to this, in the manga the girls have big boobies but have an athletic and definite body, the problem to XEBEC is to make girls near to chubby who is not the same body who Shoji Sato use to his females in his mangas.

Pd: And for the petankofreacks, dont like boobs?, well go to touch the WALLs of your rooms to fap, because is equal to touch a flat brat.

04:32 11/04/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Who is the fav movie of Petanko shitty tards?

"WALL"-E XDXDXD

04:59 10/04/2015 # ! Good (+0.7)

They just had to fuck up the character designs. Didn't they?

18:54 09/04/2015 # ! Good (+0.6)

What the fuck happened to th character design?

23:08 09/04/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

I know

Those bastards changed the fucking animators.

This anime is NOW design by the same one made Ladies Versus Butlers and Maken Two.

23:33 09/04/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm not a big Sato Souji fan but at least his original character designs were good for ecchi and hentai stuff. Without it, this has lost any appeal. The action is shit. Xebec should just stick to ToLoveRu.

00:28 10/04/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

Ladies VS Butlers and Maken Two?

Try maybe... Highschool of the Dead. The artwork and character designs are REALLY similar.

Comment by Tasche
    18:04 09/04/2015 # ! Good (+0.4)

thats some explosive boob action. explosive idol cleavage.

Too much boobage. Not too mention they are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too big. Anime boobs in RL would be S-C-A-R-Y. Gravity, stretch-marks and big-ass pores.....Oh My.

20:58 09/04/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

This is my problem with hentai.

04:24 07/05/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Sorry to tell you but pores, sweat, stretchmarks, gravity, and sagging effect all boobs of any size. It's all good to me, I don't know why everyone is so disgusted. If you don't like all that real stuff then you should be fine with anime boobs that give you all the benefits but remove all the "objectionable" stuff.

The only girl whose appearance I even like is the one with the serial killer mask, but only because she seems to have one of the smaller bust sizes.

11:01 10/04/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

It's author appeal. Triage X original material is the same person who created High School of the Dead, where, as we all know, is full of breasts and unrealistic bullet-dodging breasts.

dunno why but recently alot of anime characters have this design....

its not just about being big but being waaaaaaayyyy to big even for anime standards....

16:30 09/04/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Time to wait for the BD. Fuck.

15:25 09/04/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Hoping this is popular enough for a 2nd season of High School of the Dead anime (from same manga author as Triage X).

07:39 10/04/2015 # ! Good (+0.6)

Is imposible man, Shoji sato never ends any of is works, a example is HSOD, and equal to that, Triage X stay in a eternal hiatus, maybe probably because Triage have 9 tomes probably have a second season, but HSOD is absolutly "dead".

Pd: The art of the manga give a epic rape to the animation.

15:30 09/04/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Watched it yesterday. Best animu of the season.

Comment by No Name
    15:14 09/04/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

This article doesn't even show half the goodies this first episode had.

Comment by John Hayabusa
    15:12 09/04/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Love that "ah ah ah ah-ah-ah-ah" track. Though I do not understand why they made the girls a bit fat.

17:52 09/04/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I'll wait for the blu-rays.

Comment by Cytryz
    03:35 11/04/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

:\ I don't get what there is not to like about chicks with big/huge boobs

Same thing I don't get what's not to like about girls with small/flat boobs/chests

If I had a harem I'd want the variety but I sure as hell would still be happy with just one type too.

though the one in the bikini is a bit large for my personal tastes. but the others are fine.
    I've seen boobs that size on real chicks before and they look fine, and no they weren't fat.

15:20 09/04/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm not sure I can handle all of that "plot"

05:14 10/04/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I love the manga, as it's got enough oppai and action to satiate both needs, and I'm glad they decided to make an anime for it. Hopefully, it'll stay faithful to the story, and only deviate for OVA/Specials.

15:09 09/04/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I've been waiting for this since hotd ended any the announce of the manga ecchi is one of my favorite anime genre call me a perv but everyone on this sight is one whether you wanna believe it or not

22:35 10/04/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

If they were faithful to the manga designs, this series would be Highschool of the Dead 2.0 in terms of character designs. The manga artist of Highschool of the Dead did this.

16:20 09/04/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

This is the first ecchi anime that have a badass soundtrack that I've seen

18:38 09/04/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

uncensored version pls...

05:59 10/04/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

wait until july/august buddy

Triage and Fat with Censorfest.

Thanks Sankaku, now I don't need to watch this to know it's a piece of garbage waste of time.

Not another harem anime.

04:26 07/05/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Just because there's more girls than guys doesn't make it harem. It's action and ecchi, like HotD.

God, this is crap. Boobs and guns. Both ridicilously oversized. That's one series I don't have to follow this season. XD

03:32 10/04/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

You know you're a closet boobs and guns kind of guy... You'll watch it in secret.

17:46 10/04/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm not watching this because the story bores the heck out of me. I'm diverting my free time to more engrossing pursuits.

22:14 09/04/2015 # ! Drivel (-1.0)

big boobs are destroying anime for me , they should only allow small and normal size for anime

00:35 10/04/2015 # ! Drivel (-1.0)

same for me! Not that I just like loli type characters but this cancer like cow tits is just disgusting! Its almost as big as the fucking car's wheel!

What happened to the bishoujo style, with normal sized boobs and all?