Final Fantasy XV Quite Beastly

Nekomimi-Noctis-Cloud

Square Enix has unleashed a brand new trailer for “Final Fantasy XV“, the latest entry into their magnum opus RPG series, featuring an abundance of the game’s unique and intimidating beasts as opposed to gameplay – likely following up on the popularity of its eccenctric predecessor.

The rather beastly trailer:

Such significant focus on the game’s beautiful aesthetics and convincing environments may yet help fans forget about the its controversial gameplay direction – Final Fantasy XV will launch on the PS4 and Xbox One sometime in the 21st century.

17:11 06/03/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I sure does look good.
    but, ugh. I'm still really hesitant.
    Last time I was fooled by beatiful graphics was with FFXIII
    So I might need to wait and see what kind of reviews it'll get.
    Still It looks impressive and I really have pretty high hopes for it.

03:22 07/03/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

you have a game FF Type-= who was pretty well received, thats getting a HD release this month, that comes with FFXV demo for you to try it out, sure that demo has lots of incomplete stuff, like no magic and the combo system and air movement is incomplete as well, but it should give you a small taste of what to expect

10:12 07/03/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

this Anon speaks the honest truth

Comment by Rokudaime
    09:43 07/03/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Neither the environment nor the wildlife looks all that interesting to me. The Archylte Steppe from XIII and its inhabitants was way more mesmerising and fascinating to me. And they both pale in comparison to other JRPG's. Just compare this video with this one from Xenoblade Chronicles X: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU8wrxdNQOg

I know which one of the two I'm looking forward to. I actually liked XIII (XIII-2 and LR not so much), but I'm going to give XV a pass. The main characters consist of a korean boy-band look-alike troupe of 5 guys, the combat and gameplay looks boring, and the setting is uninteresting.

04:08 07/03/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Controversial Gameplay? Nahh... it's the Secret of Mana Style gameplay. I think it can give a new breath to FF Franchise

06:51 07/03/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Secret of Mana? Try Kingdom Hearts. Secret of Mana requires you to wait before entering/executing attack until the action bar fills up(pretty much ATB) which is unlike what we have in KH, FF Type-0, and FFXV that plays more fast-paced and chaotic.

It's controversial because the fan base is divided. I don't think disagreeing with it will make it any less true. Every Final Fantasy battle system after X(and X-2) has largely been met with love/hate response, in fact.

02:31 08/03/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Oh good, more footage of Final Fantasy Utah. I'm really getting worried that this generic ass mid-west area is where the majority of the game is going to take place, because they've shown almost nothing else (other than Cidney's repair stop and the scene in front of the royal building) since the game got moved over to the current guy's control.

Were those original trailers in the city even representative of the game now? Because I really don't give a shit about killing behemoths in the wilderness, I care about there being a decent story and a cast of characters I care about. They've already crapped on that some by showing an all-male 'bro' party with not a single word of alternate members, but I could deal with that if the gameplay looked compelling enough. So far it looks boring as shit.

10:21 07/03/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

that frog and bald eagle surprisingly....normal...

11:08 07/03/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

and why they killed off the same guy again is beyond me... he hasnt done anything "bad" to deserve this... i guess they dont have any other people to kill as everyone is their fan allready...itwas his first book... and looked like some interesting fantasy thing... and they "just" kill him,... really pathetic.

Comment by yuriphoria
    00:37 07/03/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Fucking majestic.

17:00 06/03/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

and here I am, waiting for X
    I prefer xeno series rather than never final, final fantasy

16:29 06/03/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

10/10 I'm ready!!!

16:22 06/03/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Bald eagles?

MERICA, FUCK YEAH!

18:15 06/03/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Indeed, felt like fantasy is lost in this game.

03:23 07/03/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

yes because all the other stuff is so realistic

17:58 06/03/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Oh look, disgusting yaoi pig R-i-f-t and his boytoys.

13:31 08/03/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

where are you when rift posts lolis and tolove ru

23:24 06/03/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Final Fantasy Hunter 4G Freedom Unite

19:13 06/03/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

My body is ready

good job Sankaku, this WAS news like.. 1-2 weeks ago. Get with the freakin times