Cidney-FinalFantasyXV-by-naso4

The Taipei Game Show offers breath-taking footage of Final Fantasy XV – in the form of a 2 minute town stroll as a cat.

The video showcases a new area within the Final Fantasy XV universe, playfully utilizing a swift cat as a form of makeshift camera – an idea implemented in a previous PV which instead involved a “dog-cam”.

The pussy-packed video:

The previous PV featuring a “dog-cam”:

Square Enix have their sights set on a March launch date for PS4 and Xbox One – and an eventual PC release has been suggested as well.

01:40 03/02/2015 # ! Good (+0.6)

Why not pussy simulator in title and censored image?

01:51 03/02/2015 # ! Good (+0.8)

i was wondering that too
    suppose sancom got tired of using the pussy joke

05:05 03/02/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

sancom is still stuck at the ripe age of 10 so be mindful.

Comment by Tonyorobsky
    14:56 03/02/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Or a bitch (dog)

Comment by RaspberryKisses
    18:40 02/02/2015 # ! Good (+0.6)

Fujoshi Fantasy XV.

18:02 02/02/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

Dat elaborate gameplay.

03:45 03/02/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

lets see when the rat and cockroach cam comes

19:21 02/02/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

A cat is fine , too. lol

08:03 08/03/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

What part of catGIRL is so hard to understand?

04:16 04/02/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I really do hope the world is as open as they let me understand. After those flops called FF13 I will never ever buy ff games before i hear reviews from sources i trust.

That is another thing, reviews are so off these days.
    Call of duty gets perfect scores because someone gets extra pay for good reviews.

actually good games get actually honest reviews therefore gets lower scores than shits like Cod, Farcry and Asscreed.

Anyways, enough of ranting. I do want this to be good game.
    I know they have potential to make them!

07:29 04/02/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Those "flops" sold just as well as any other FF game, it even got close to the financial success of FF7. Don't hate on XIII just because your nostalgia prevents you from recogonizing that it was exactly how every FF game was with the exception of an overworld map and illusion of choice.

Very few FF games were even largely memorable when it came to characters, and it's usually because of fandom rather than the actual story writing.

01:08 05/02/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

And that feeling of lack of freedom is what made it a bad experience for me.

about the financial success, well of course, it was the first FF released on more than one console. It was hyped and people preordered it.
    There is a lot of gamers out there who are buying games anyway.
    High sales doesn't mean it is good.
    Just look what happened with sims 4 and battlefield 4
    They sold well because of preorders and stuff.

Anyways, I admit that nostalgia plays a big role in it but still. FFXIII was lacking in both story and content. It looked beautiful. but I never really felt like the characters gave me a reason to like them.
    There wasn't enough things to do.

It is not important what i think in the end, It is just my opinion.
    What I want you to get from this is that SE can do so much more if they put time on effort in to it.

Don't we all want this amazing mind blowing rpg they always promise but never actually deliver?

In any case, lets hope it'll be something good! cheers!

20:16 04/02/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm with Anon 04:16 on this. 07:29 is just defending what's a good game in his opinion...
    Personally I was bored by and hated FF13. The scenes during the final battle made me actually laugh and the ending left me indifferent. I didn't even bother with the sequels :/
    What I actually wanted to say to 07:29... so what if FF13 sold a lot? That doesn't make it a good game. I preordered the game back then, although I read some reviews of the Japanese version. X-2 also got some flak at its time and I sort of enjoyed it (mainly for the amazing battle system and class system plus the jazzy music... story sucked big times), so I got 13 nonetheless. And guess what, I didn't enjoy it from the beginning. There was just something missing and wrong. Still, I contributed to the "financial success" although I'm a hater. Just because it sold a lot doesn't mean those buyers were happy.
    And before someone tries to bash me or my statement about 13... I replayed most FFs countless times (except for 13) and I watch FF RTAs, so I actually see a lot of those games, 13 included. Even if you skip optional content, sidequests and grinding, 4-9 are amazing games for their stories, characters, battles, customization, exploration, world building etc.
    Then you watch 10 or 13 and just walk from A to B on straightforward roads... at least 10 had a good story, some "puzzles" and emotional value.
    Well, just check for yourself one of these days and try so objectively see what's there, because it's not "nostalgia goggle syndrome".

21:23 03/02/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Well, Bishounen fest rejoice!

15:06 03/02/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

yeah im fucking sold.

Comment by cgrascal
    12:40 03/02/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Shokotan's cat is in FFXV?

Comment by cats2
    02:49 05/02/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

At least the cat one doesn't look like it's walking through some real life shithole out of a far cry game like the dog one.

09:52 03/02/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I hope they don't censor the cats ass hole when they bring it to the usa.

09:27 04/02/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Im more interested in Sid than cats..but w.e

20:42 02/02/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Shout out to Goat Simulator?

Comment by Chen-04
    20:56 02/02/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

This could be fun, but why are they still calling it Final Fantasy? There's nothing final about any of those games.

07:32 04/02/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Because that's the series name. Mass Effect had very little to do with the actual namesake.

Comment by Chen-04
    09:42 05/02/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

If Final Fantasy actually was a series, I wouldn't complain about the name, but the games have basically nothing to do with each other. They don't even share the same gameplay. What's the point of keeping the name?

Comment by Chen-04
    04:02 07/02/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah,.. I know. Won't stop me from complaining about it, though.

21:57 05/02/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I think you know that it's for profits only. FF 13's absolute failure received more sales and coverage than any of Squeenix's actually decent releases. People(idiots) buy brands.

21:09 02/02/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

this is not yet a confirmed feature.the japanese in the video states its an appeal to director Tabata from XPEC,suggesting the idea of the cat cam,since XPEC saw the dog cam from Jump Fiesta.

19:39 02/02/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

new quest added: mark your territory all over the city

Comment by Tonyorobsky
    14:58 03/02/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Beware when crossing the roa-*SPLATTER*!!

19:13 02/02/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

"From the brilliant minds that brought you Goat Simulator comes..."

18:14 02/02/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

wellit is fun in gta5 so...

18:24 02/02/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

if they remade FFVI with this kind of graphic, it'll be epic beyond scale; from the steampunk winter city of narshe, to the grasslands, figaro desert, slum town of zozo, the misty doomtrain station, industrial empire town and the world of ruin....

07:33 04/02/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

They won't remake any of those games in that style because they said it would "ruin" the original feel and they would have to get rid of the overworld map.

18:52 02/02/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

But can it do doggy style?

22:22 02/02/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Final Fantasy: cat and dog simulator

23:19 02/02/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Pussy Fantasy XV

08:10 03/02/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I rather play as dog in Call of Duty Ghosts.

03:54 03/02/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

what are they trying to show in that textureless level ?!

01:53 06/02/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Physics I guess.
    How the cats act naturally and that?

Just a guess tho.

23:54 02/02/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Looks Like Final fantasy needs its Own Bob barker to remind them to spay and nueter their pets... its like a Infesation of cats

Comment by Kohaku
    08:38 03/02/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

March release and it's still in development like that?

20:01 04/02/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

That's what day-1 patches are for nowadays :/
    Oh, and not to mention lots of incoming pointless DLC, or content DLC that should've been in the game from the start but didn't make it "because they had not enough time" or "because the disc was already full because of HD graphics". lol

02:44 03/02/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

They could include a goat perspective... Oh, wait! Someone already did that in goat simulator!

03:07 03/02/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Cuz who doesnt like cats?

06:48 03/02/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Me, besides allergic to them, prefer dogs :P

07:53 03/02/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Dogs have more meat.