Boyfriend (Beta) Releases Anniversary Video

Boyfriend-SmartphoneGame-OfficialArt

Top grossing smartphone dating-sim/card game “Boyfriend (Beta)” (provided by the same team that created Girlfriend (Beta)) has received a celebratory PV in honor of its first year anniversary – sure to send its dedicated fujoshi fanbase into accelerated decay.

The video, packed with plenty of the game’s most popular males:

Previous PVs:

According to its developers, the game has garnered over 1.5 million players throughout Japan – with the prospect of an anime thus being only a matter of time, much like the beloved Girlfriend series.

Comment by Tonyorobsky
    12:56 02/01/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

New anime/game for guys
    Comments mostly "Yes"

New anime/game for girls
    Comments mostly "fuckjoshit"

... ... ...

13:52 04/01/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I wonder how it'll look like if most of the comments are from seriously, genuine female humans, on a similar work as Girlfriend Beta.

I seriously think these 'guys' have loose screw in their freaking brain. Whenever shoujo works come out, they all like ^&^%^#%%^. Guys... You really can't enjoy any of them? Not in sexual way, but as in interesting way.

Ah nevermind, saying this won't change anything anyway.

Comment by yuriphoria
    00:40 03/01/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I love that these kids couldn't decide whether to put fuck or shit inthat word so they went for both.

12:45 03/01/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Is this really the japanese ideal of male beauty for japanese young women...? Please tell me I'm just wrong.

23:37 03/01/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

It actually is, for some. ~ Bishies!

I guess some people have the same inverse reaction while looking at oppai:

"Is this really the japanese ideal of female beauty for japanese young men?" *

Now, I think that everyone has a personal own kind of beauty. Beauty is very diverse; it's not always the moe oppai women; it's not always the sweet bishie men. You'll find people who prefer muscled men, others who prefer heroes like in your average shounen anime, and others who like the sweet bishies. Same thing for female characters, after all – and the various animes featuring female characters shown on this site are an example of this variety.

* I could have done a remark about how this sentence can also be adapted to non-heterosexual anime lovers, but it would probably have complicated my whole comment.

04:02 04/01/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Well, you have a point there. In this case I just can say that I don't like these "bishie" guys.

I think they can even get a sex transformation and the difference wouldn't be too obvious afterwards. *shivers*

Seriously, damn: My fist is really gettin' nervous when I'm looking at the 4th guys from the left.

14:06 03/01/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

wow nasty shit. :(

Comment by dante0397
    20:08 01/01/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Go back to sleep, it's new years.

21:03 01/01/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Why I'm not surprised... Oh wait, I saw this coming.
    Well, at least they're expanding their targets.

14:14 02/01/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Anime fans never fail to make me laugh! The moment they shift the focus on Fujoshi its "The Death of Anime!!" So damn insecure aren't they? LOL!!!!!

Comment by yuriphoria
    00:44 03/01/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Anime fans or just these sexually insecure children? Please don't overgeneralize.

00:21 03/01/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Well, I thought it was natural to do so.

01:38 02/01/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

its good that they are, they have been focusing of sad, fat, loli loving,pedophilic otaku men for too long

Comment by yuriphoria
    00:46 03/01/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I don't fucking understand how a website about eroge an fanservice attracts such vitriolic responses.

Cheer the fuck up.

01:44 02/01/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.1)

equality

And it's rabid yaoifagging fatfuck landwhales like you that worthless shits like Free, SideM, and this piece of shit game exist.

06:41 02/01/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

whats wrong? Mad they are aren't being catered to?
    go find yourself a opossum titty. No one gives a shit about your candy ass

14:14 11/01/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

You sound insecure. Who cares if some anime and games cater to women? They are part of the market. Deal with it. No one is forcing you to watch or play.

07:10 02/01/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

@06:41

Candy Ass? The Rock is that you?

And it's rabid yaoi fatfuck landwhales like you that worthless shits like Free, SideM, and this piece of shit game exist.

02:39 02/01/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

awww sorry that you cant handle girls like boyxboy like boys like girlxgirl. You sad sad fat fuck

04:24 02/01/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

I'll never understand why some guys just absolutely freak out the minute they aren't being catered to. It's really pathetic.

If you don't want the game, don't buy it.

00:35 02/01/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

R-i-f-t's most favorite game ever. If it wasn't, he wouldn't bother posting it here.

Comment by yuriphoria
    00:39 03/01/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Sigh...

This is a japanese anime/manga/games site with emphasis on ero stuff. This includes otome games. Women also masturbate to impossible fantasies.

Get over it.

I don't know what is more pathetic, that you get offended as soon as something not made specifically for you.

Or that you try to affect the content of the site with childish accusations that only reveal your homophobia and immaturity.

Go ahead, call Rift a fag! I'm sure he will be so worried about your opinion that he will never post otome games again!

23:30 03/01/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

As long as it contains no rape, I'm fine with seeing pretty-boys stuff as well as pretty-girls stuff on Sankaku Complex. Both have a place and both deserve an exposition.

14:19 11/01/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Exactly, thank you. I don't get why some people get so offended that other audiences are catered to once in a while. Number one, why exclude anyone? There is no good reason for it. Number two, who the hell wants to discourage more money being pumped into the anime/game industry?

02:38 02/01/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Holy shit they all look and sound exactly the same.

02:43 02/01/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

Like every other moe blob you masturbate too?

Comment by yuriphoria
    00:43 03/01/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Only when I fap to the stuff Nishimata Aoi or Tony Taka draw :P

15:59 02/01/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

For girls, Boys in Suit/preferably Butler's suit