Tiny Bikini Sonico Figure

Sonico-Tiny-Bikini-Figure-4

Busty Nitroplus mascot Super Sonico has once again put her fine assets on display as demonstrated by this sexy 28cm figure from Kaitendo, depicting the voluptuous girl in a rather minuscule bikini and for once feeling quite shy about it – Sonico may perhaps have an “unfortunate” wardrobe malfunction with her April arrival.

Sonico-Tiny-Bikini-Figure-1

Sonico-Tiny-Bikini-Figure-2

Sonico-Tiny-Bikini-Figure-3

Sonico-Tiny-Bikini-Figure-4

Sonico-Tiny-Bikini-Figure-5

Sonico-Tiny-Bikini-Figure-6

Sonico-Tiny-Bikini-Figure-7

Sonico can be pre-ordered now.

Comment by Wierd Guy
    08:56 11/12/2014 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Every sonico figure is hot

10:28 11/12/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Its PLOTNICO man.

Comment by Marlowe Preston
    17:42 10/12/2014 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

While I find this design a bit more interesting and contrasting with her skin tone than the white swimsuit she usually wears, I'm not sure about this design either, it still doesn't seem to quite fit with her character, it seems a bit too hectic, and admitably it's not as see through as the white swimsuit, although I can still make out some great details poking out from under the bikini and I definitely appreciate the tightness of the bikini emphasizing all of her sweet sweet plump body and sexy curves.

Makes me wonder how a plain light green would look.

20:18 10/12/2014 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

Her bikini just screams: America!. The white "dots" and blue and white/red stripes., i would of liked to see another plain solid colour bikini.

Comment by Marlowe Preston
    06:11 11/12/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about it looking like an American patriot bikini with the red, white and blue color scheme, but I didn't think it was notable enough to point out, but now that you mention the dots, it really does scream America.

And yeah, I also wanna see another plain color one, although I actually think I'd like to see a frilly one too, since I think that'll fit her character better, and there's probably plenty of ways that it could be frilly while still showing off her plump curves and nipples poking out from underneath like all of her plain bikinis, maybe with even more cameltoe.

09:43 11/12/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

And yet, where is my Super Pochaco bikini figure, I already have the cowboy bikini figure. (More Pochaco plz, thx...)

04:26 23/01/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Pochaco is way better...

09:20 06/06/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

FYI, Got her today and to my surprise she's castoffable!! Now I'm considering ordering another to have WITH the top on to contrast the toples. one.

Comment by RuhtraX Lynx
    05:33 11/12/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Why they don't make her smiling? I've known Sonico after watching the Anime (the anime isn't good at all, except for 1 episode that was only Sonico going on a trip, but Sonico is actually a good character) and I think it would be great to have a figure of her SMILING. Nitroplus cares too much about her curves, and for me the most important is to see her actually smiling, and not with a SCARED expression. It's like she's ashamed of her body and don't like you looking at her.

Comment by Wierd Guy
    11:37 11/12/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

She has the embarassed face expression

20:38 10/12/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

eh, ive seen much smaller bikinis in my day.

Comment by Benoist
    Comment by Benoist
    01:24 11/12/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

... can one fail to design a piece of clothing where you have so litle room for fail to begin with. Even if it's not so tiny.

03:25 11/12/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Just... holy shit...

03:43 13/12/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

go to fap to your loli "tablets" fag.