Five Nights At Freddy’s 2 Trailer Unmasked

FiveNightsatFreddys2-Screenshots-Header

Absurdly popular (and most frequently abused for obtaining YouTube hits) animatronic horror game Five Nights at Freddy’s has at last received a trailer for its latest iteration.

Centered around the surprisingly original concept of keeping sentient animatronics at bay through the use of security cameras and electronic doors, the trailer has revealed some alterations to the game’s formula such as the absence of doors in entirety and the use of a mask supposedly intended to confuse the omnipresent animatronics.

The atmospheric trailer, just in time for Halloween:

FiveNightsatFreddys2-Screenshots-1

FiveNightsatFreddys2-Screenshots-2

FiveNightsatFreddys2-Screenshots-3

FiveNightsatFreddys2-Screenshots-4

FiveNightsatFreddys2-Screenshots-5

FiveNightsatFreddys2-Screenshots-6

FiveNightsatFreddys2-Screenshots-7

Much like its predecessor, the game was released onto Steam’s Greenlight platform and had managed to obtain Greenlight status in just a mere two days – an indication of the game’s faithful, if not obsessive, fanbase.

Five Nights at Freddy’s 2 is anticipated for an early 2015 release.

07:50 27/10/2014 # ! Good (+0.8)

This doesn't belong here.

07:04 27/10/2014 # ! Good (+0.6)

Why is this in sankaku? I goto IGN for these sort of news.

09:12 27/10/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

IGN? Well, I personally don't like that website.
    Or don't trust their ratings.
    But I guess random articles are the same everywhere.

11:31 27/10/2014 # ! Good (+0.6)

"(and most frequently abused for obtaining YouTube hits)"
    Really sankaku? Did the irony of you accusing others of this cross your small little mind when you wrote this?

12:17 27/10/2014 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Saw this on the front. Expected cute anime girls chasing you version. Disappointed.

Comment by warjoke
    21:52 27/10/2014 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

This furry anime looks better than terra formars alraedy.

09:55 27/10/2014 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

ummm wrong website, sorry i thought this was sankaku complex

Comment by Ishmon16
    03:15 27/10/2014 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Oh what a sequel? http://puu.sh/cr9fQ.gif

16:26 27/10/2014 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

This game isn't that scary *yawn*

18:25 27/10/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Imagine if SankakuComplex was invaded by SJWs.

05:40 28/10/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

>why is this on sankaku?
    >why is this on sankaku?
    >this doesnt belong here

You plebs will never be ready for Freddy

10:49 28/10/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Do we HAVE to? I mean it's just a creep-jump scare game that gets boring if you don't get into your role. Played it six times, never saw why it was great and why youtube is fond of it.

15:48 29/10/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

True,true

16:36 27/10/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Since when does Sankaku report on western games?

02:16 28/10/2014 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Always when japanese make a huge deal out of it.

12:20 05/06/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

最大割引 ブリヂストン きかんしゃトーマス二輪車 12型 NTM12 トーマス気分で元気に出発進行! 子供用自転車 きかんしゃトーマス 12サイズモデル 12インチ ブリジストン 機関車トーマス SALE特価 [http://www.cir-mortgage.com/deep-on-5420.html]
    crumpler クランプラー THE YEE-ROSS Black/Slate Grey [ザ イーロス][ブラック/スレートグレー][サイクリングバッグ][通学バッグ] 100%保証品質 2016 http://www.crunchybobjones.com/top-markert-1997

01:23 06/06/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

tubular doom [http://www.tubulardoom.com/]
    adidas tubular x grey http://www.adidastubularx.com/

14:09 27/08/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

免税 K&M 23966 ポップガード 20cm径 豊富な,人気 [http://www.templersystems.com/超激安KM23966ポップガード20cm径-buy-9428]
    激安 北米·南米 http://www.meeticpoker.com/

05:22 27/10/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

What the fuck is this.

06:33 27/10/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Hmm. Never heard of it. Not assuming.

Comment by Daniel Park
    12:18 28/10/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

WTF is this American shit doing on my Sankaku Complex??

Wow. Gay-ass looking game.

What's this shit doing clogging up my weeb feed

Whats this doing here? This isn't weeb shit.

Why did this get voted down? Don't tell me you actually think this sort of thing belongs here? I mean, I come here for news about Japanese shit. If I wanted news about western games I'd visit RPS. I may use the phrase weeb shit because it is weeb shit. I like weeb shit. I wouldn't come to this site if I didn't. If you get offended by that then you need to stop taking yourself/this shit so seriously grow a fucking sense of humor, you fucking overzealous weeb.

Comment by Haborym

To the guy who keeps downvoting me: take the stick out of your ass. Life's a lot more enjoyable when a person is able to laugh at how dumb he is and how dumb all the shit that he likes is.

It might not happen right away, but once you've developed a healthy sense of humor, you'll notice a big difference, I guarantee it.

There's nothing wrong with being a fan but for godssake don't be an obnoxious fanboy. No one likes those people except other obnoxious fanboys. Everyone else hates them, especially the more laid-back fans who, while they still love what they love, don't take things so seriously and are able to laugh at how dumb some of the things they like can get.

Yes, I call it weeb shit. Does that mean I think it is bad or that I am insulting it? No. Weeb shit is some of my favorite shit in the world. I call it weeb shit because to me it is weeb shit.

I don't even know why this is an issue. The thing I have a problem with is the very fact that this is a site for weeb shit and this game is decidedly not. It's a western indie game and I feel it does not belong here. I mean ultimately it is up to the owner of this site as to what he wants to post here. And that's fine. I just think it is a bit odd and out of place for a site that primarily posts news related to Japan or Japanese culture, to post an article about this instead. But it's really not that big a deal with me. The thing is, there are plenty of other sites dedicated to that kinda thing that I can go to to learn about this sorta stuff. If this site loses what makes it unique I won't have a reason for coming here anymore and probably wouldn't. If that did happen I would be a little sad, because I like this site and the fact that it offers something that other sites I visit don't.

If you feel that we have reached an agreement and let me know by upvoting instead of downvoting this time that would be really appreciated. I feel that this is all just a misunderstanding and that we should be in agreement with each, not opposition. Like I said, I wasn't disparaging so called "weeb shit", I was merely stating that an article on a western indie game on a site mostly devoted to news about Japan and Japanese culture is a bit out of place. If not, then that is unfortunate, and we'll just have to agree to disagree then. Not exactly ideal, but oh well, what're ya gonna do about it?

12:40 28/10/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

They won't let you say f*g or f*aggot either- probably because Art is a douche- oh no! We can't go that far!!

23:45 27/10/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

(seriously Sankaku? I can't use the fucking N-word? Are you fucking serious???)

You're using the same logic as n*gg*** calling themselves n*gg***. Weaboo is derogatory term.

Comment by Haborym
    17:27 07/12/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Man, I can't believe I got so worked up over this stupid nonsense. I feel like an idiot. And a person's rear end. I wonder if they've got a word for that?

"If you're really that comfortable about your likes, you wouldn't feel the need to preemptively deflect potential criticism via unfounded self-deprecation."

Well, my parents are typical Korean anti-Japanese racists and I quite happily tell them how much I love Japanese culture. So put that in your pipe and smoke it, you smelly doglover :)

Comment by Haborym
    17:40 07/12/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Yes, some people find weeb offensive. No, I wasn't trying to upset anyone. What's the matter smoothskin? Drop your sense of humor in the dust outsida town? Life's more enjoyable when you can learn to make fun of yourself.