Top 10 Sexiest Anime Characters

rias-gremory-megami

Yet another effort to rank the sexiest anime characters of all time has emerged, with both classic titles and late night debauchery getting a look in.

The survey for female characters:

1. Fujiko Mine (Lupin III)

2. Nami (One Piece)

3. Sheryl Nome (Macross Frontier)

4. Lum Invader (Urusei Yatsura)

5. Boa Hancock (One Piece)

6. Mio Akiyama (K-ON!!)

7. Tsukuyo (Gintama)

8. Celty Sturluson (Durarara!!)

9. Rias Gremory (High School DXD)

10. Satsuki Momoi (Kuroko’s Basketball)

The survey for male characters:

1. Sebastian Michaelis (Black Butler)

2. Takasugi (Gintama)

3. Rin Matsuoka (Free!)

4. Makoto Tachibana (Free!)

5. Gintoki Sakata (Gintama)

6. Ren Jinguji (UtaPri)

7. Levi (Attack on Titan)

8. Haruka Nanase (Free!)

9. Ryo Saeba (City Hunter)

10. Kyoya Hibari (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)

05:09 17/09/2014 # ! Good (+0.8)

Not a very sexy list, sadly...

15:31 05/06/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

right most of these lists arent actually the "top ***" but just a popularity contest of whoever votes.

15:31 18/09/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Rias Gremory is as MILF as I'd want. Also, what did you expect, Yubaba?

15:33 18/09/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Do you even know what MILF means? Rias isn't a mother.

08:56 20/09/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

tell your parents that they failed you

13:08 18/09/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

I agree there. This would be my kind of world if Cattleya or Iori Rinko made this list.

17:57 02/11/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

i'd have gone with meme touwa, myself for first.

04:26 17/09/2014 # ! Good (+0.7)

All the characters that are actually sexy.......... are not on the list.

Comment by Chris
    08:59 17/09/2014 # ! Good (+0.4)

Rias is the exception.

06:15 21/09/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Meh. replace her with Medaka Kurokami. she's just a less cool clone of her anyway.

12:59 23/09/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Rias is sexy, but how could anyone who finds Rias sexy see Fujiko as sexy... that just makes no sense to me.

13:00 23/09/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Rias is sexy, but how could anyone who finds Rias sexy not see Fujiko as sexy... that just makes no sense to me.

Comment by cats2
    16:07 18/09/2014 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Yoko from Gurren Lagann might rival Code Geass/Sailor Moon in hentai made of her...

Hell, it wasn't that long ago when Sena from Boku wa Tomodachi would have been listed pretty damn high also.

But I suppose that's the "bait" of these lists, heh..

15:58 17/09/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

You mean all the ones YOU think are sexy?

13:06 18/09/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Who's sexy by your standards? Someone like Mio? Some other cute little moe teenager or loli? No way, this list actually understands what a sexy woman is and for once it can actually remember classic characters who weren't just created yesterday.

07:11 19/09/2014 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

The ladies on this list are mostly only sexy to a 13 year old, or someone else who has never actually been around a real woman long enough to know what truly sexy is. Besides that, Mio is on the list, and most of the entries aren't classic by any definition, so I fail to understand why you can't come up with a better troll.

00:12 20/09/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

You certainly don't sound like a person who would understand what I'm talking about. But please, keep insisting that everyone who thinks that these actually awful-looking-in-hindsight characters aren't sexy must be a pedophile. Maybe it will become true if you scream it loudly enough.

Oh, so true, 13 year old jack off to hot older women, and older men jack off to girls under 13, right? "oh these tastes don't match mine so they must belong to people of a certain age", I'm so tired of people making shitty assumptions like this. You're putting down all the people who aren't 13 and like these characters. Anyways, if you're right, then 13 year old simply have the best tastes. I've liked women (in fact, some of these very women) like these SINCE I was 13 and and now I'm twice that age and my tastes haven't changed. What's wrong with being a kid at heart? I'm so glad I'm not a creepy lolicon like most adult anime fans today probably are. And go do a poll of 13 year olds in Japan and I bet you all my money that most of them wouldn't even know who half of these women even are.

But I thank you for referring to them as ladies. Most people these days don't even have that little respect.

I'm fine with the guy list. I'd fuck Rin until it broke off.

02:55 17/09/2014 # ! Good (+0.6)

as always, these ranking lists/polls suck hot donkey ass

15:55 17/09/2014 # ! Good (+0.6)

Crap list is crap!

13:17 18/09/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Mio is the only problem I see on the list. She brings certain song to mind: One of these things is not like the others, one of these things just doesn't belong. Mio is the definition of moe, she's cute, she's NOT sexy.

I wouldn't expect someone who hasn't been around real women to understand why they're wrong about what "sexy" is.

12:06 17/09/2014 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

yeah this list is terrible. rias was the only acceptable choice and still wouldnt have made my top 10

05:16 17/09/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Well, at least this one kinda reminds that anime didn't start in 2009, that's something.

06:58 17/09/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah, but Ryo Saeba or Lum among the sexiest is just plain wrong. Not that they are unattractive characters but I seriously doubt I'd put them even in my top 100...

09:52 17/09/2014 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I personally didn't thought of Lum as particulary attractive even when I saw her as a kid on my country tv's timeslots, bombarded with anime. Still, she's THE fan favorite from that age, and rightly so, for that series basically invented, defined and deconstructed harem shows at the same time. Not having her would be like not recounti Princess Leia slave outfit in something like a list of iconic nerds' movie fanservice moments, so to speak.

10:40 17/09/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

You keep saying that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

10:41 17/09/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

What? vocaloid isn't an anime?????
    I was lied to all my life.

10:41 17/09/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

What? vocaloid isn't an anime?????
    I was lied to all my life.

What? You mean different people have different tastes??? Inconceivable!

10:38 17/09/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

what do you expect, mostly only virgins are on these, to stuck in wizard mode to actually see who's hot or not

11:39 17/09/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Totally agreed.Who every polled this like works for Brain Donors International.Were are my girls from Qwaser,Naruto,Bleach,Queen's Blade,Witchblade just to point out a few.Stop smoking Toonami's methadone.

12:55 17/09/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Indeed. Since Rias is from a very ecchi series then the girls from Queen's Blade and Qwaser should be too though the latter isn't so popular sadly.

You forgot Yosuga no Sora and Date a Live

13:20 18/09/2014 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

The lack of popularity of shows like QB compared to the shows of the characters on the list is probably the problem. Most of those characters aren't only generally considered popular/quality characters, but so are the shows they come from. Unfortunately QB is shit on by most people, regardless of what fans like us think.

I agree to an extent. I'm still pleasantly surprised this list isn't entirely horrible. I SERIOUSLY thought no one today still knew who Fujiko Mine even was. While I wish there were characters from all those shows you mentioned on there, Fujiko would still deserve first place, imo. Needs more Honey Kisaragi, though. Best top 10 females list I've seen on Sankaku ever, in fact probably the only tolerable list I've ever seen on Sankaku. Glad to see that when they do a poll for SEXY women, they don't think of moe and lolis and cute characters for once. Sexy is Sexy and Cute is Cute.

07:56 19/09/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Anything that fujiko has been in has been borderline ecchi. All of Japan saw her nipples in the first episode of the second season (the most popular season) of the show. And I knew about the recent series but I had no idea it was popular by any amount. I thought it bombed. I would have thought the OVAs (like the collaboration with Detective Conan) they make every other year or so might be more popular.

07:13 19/09/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

There was a Fujiko-centric anime series not too long ago, and it was borderline ecchi, so I'd be more surprised if she wasn't on the list.

23:19 17/09/2014 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Ikaros, Asuka langley in prototype suit, every girl from HotD

Every girl from HotD? That better not include Alice.

05:12 19/09/2014 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

There are no lolis, this list is shit.

04:55 20/09/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

No lolis...thks to god.

lolis aren't sexy, and mio is already bad enough (you should be satisfied with that)

04:43 17/09/2014 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Hey hell, Lum made a list. Still sexy, 35 years later.

13:09 18/09/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Everyone here should be cheering about this list simply for the fact that for once a character (actually more than one) from shows that are older than 5 years old were remembered for once.

Comment by Chen-04
    08:07 17/09/2014 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

Last appearance in anime was 2008. Only fans would know about that, though.

07:32 17/09/2014 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

WTF is this shit? the ONLY character on there that deserves to be on a top 10 list is Rias

13:12 18/09/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

It could have been worse, it could have been koneko on the list instead of Rias. I wouldn't be surprised of that knowing how anime fans tastes are these days. And Fujiko Mine is still among the original queens of anime fanservice, give credit where it's due! She, Maiching Sensei, Agent Aika, and Cutey Honey were among the pioneers. You wouldn't have your ecchi women today without them!

fujiko mine been number 1 i can agree with that list. dxd character's aren't very attracting. im surprise motoko from Ghost in the Shell not here or Faye Valentine

23:39 17/09/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

i mean there not on the list*