Strike Witches Aurora no Majo: “Quite Sexy”

04:54 15/09/2014 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

So much better than Free, Love Stage, and SAO. Those three rely on cocks to get attention but in the end, they all suck.

04:56 15/09/2014 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

SAO would've been better without that fucking trap male MC doucehbag.

12:28 15/09/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

You don't like traps? What are you, gay?

Comment by yuriphoria
    18:26 15/09/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Elaborating: if it looks female. Fap it.

Comment by HouseLife
    09:08 15/09/2014 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

Kirito was an issue for you? And 'trap'...? Did you accidentally masturbate to him thinking he was a girl before you saw the series or something? Seems like the problem isn't so much the series, but more likely your penis led you into dangerous territory and you need to bring it to a psychiatrist or a strip club and 'talk things out.'

NOTE: Strip club and psychiatrist have same effect. SOURCE: Science!

14:31 15/09/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Scanlations fucking where?

Comment by Reboot
    17:00 15/09/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Today's omakes are fapingly awesome.

23:44 15/09/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Shirley > Lucchini > All the others.

06:51 15/09/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

I think Season 3 will probably come Fall 2015. The 3 Operation Victory Arrow OVAs have a few month gap between them, they will want to see how these sell at retail before prepping for Season 3.

That or they may start on Season 3 after the OVAs.

04:53 15/09/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

inb4 pantsu dewanai kara hazukashikunai mon!

Comment by John Hayabusa
    22:05 14/09/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Another series that I miss so much. Really needs a new season.

22:38 14/09/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

It was already renewed for a third season. It'll be coming after the Strike Witches Operation Victory Arrow episode.

Comment by HouseLife
    01:09 15/09/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

I agree, I look forward to more. Strangely what made me fascinated by the series is I watched it fully expecting the fanservice to be a focus, and found myself gratefully forgetting most of the time they were even intentionally bottomless. Even the panty-stealing episode was more focused on the humor than the sexuality of it, even though by its very nature it was overtly sexual.

As soon as I realized I had begun to forget, I realized how much I enjoyed it. The second season may have been a repeat of the first, but the nature of the characters and the universe made me want to go back, which is really the basis of what makes me know I loved something a bit deeper than just 'enjoyment.' What surprised me there too is series like this didn't often manage to elicit that emotion.

It's another of those shows/series I'm just glad is still alive, basically.

Comment by Kaarme
    03:59 15/09/2014 # ! Good (+0.4)

One thing I enjoy about the universe is how the witches (and support) are from so many different countries yet they are all united and working together. It's so nicely different from the reality, especially here in Europe these days...

06:13 15/09/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

I've always liked the camaraderie in this series. They're like one big family.