Senran Kagura 2 Shinku Doubles The Bounce

senran-kagura-2-1st--pv-9

senran-kagura-2-1st--pv-35

senran-kagura-2-1st--pv-8

A new video preview of Senran Kagura 2 Shinku, the next game in the scandalously popular hyper bust’em up series, has emerged, showing off double the bouncy oppai action and other major upgrades from the last game on the Nintendo platform.

The preview:

The game boasts two new shinobi, Kagura and Naraku, upgraded graphics and character models, and more CG animated cut-scenes, but the most notable feature of all is the addition of co-op play and tag-team play allowing players to team up on the opposing hordes…

senran-kagura-2-1st--pv-2

senran-kagura-2-1st--pv-41

senran-kagura-2-1st--pv-44

senran-kagura-2-1st--pv-45

senran-kagura-2-1st--pv-46

senran-kagura-2-1st--pv-47

senran-kagura-2-1st--pv-48

Senran Kagura 2 is set for release August 7th.

06:28 26/03/2014 # ! Good (+0.8)

Game's not worth it if it doesn't show nipples.

Comment by John Hayabusa
    14:41 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Senran Kagura is the only video game series in the world that can out-plot and out-backstory Dead or Alive.

14:58 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

To be fair, while DOA has always had a lot of plot, everyone has always exaggerated the size of it because it never really got that big, really. It's never been known for any backstory, though. Soul Calibur 4 actually took the cake in both those aspects and still holds the candle (all handled by one character even, Ivy!). What DOA should be known for and still holds the crown on is BOUNCE. It's plot defies gravity like no other, to the point that it was made fun of severely. I'd argue, unfairly for the most part.

17:17 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

I like DOA for its combat system. Its counter manoeuvres are rather intuitive and great way to put button mashers in their place. Attack beats Grab, Grab beats Counter/Block, and Counter/Block beats Atack. Boob bounce used to be a novelty until every other game started doing it.

19:55 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

@17:17 totally agree, but really I do like DOA for the gameplay as well as the sex appeal... no one does it like DOA! I actually grew up playing Tekken and while I still like it I've come to vastly prefer DOA in every way... except the music.

07:49 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Tell that to the whole Japanese console game industry. Have fun continuing to play your western games like GTA5.

Comment by Fresh Start!
    11:37 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Don't forget Red Dead Redemption.

12:53 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Don't worry we will.

15:06 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

I won't. I want some nipply anime oppai in my games. It's true though, Japanese console games don't allow nipples for some reason. Even the ones that are already classified as Z rated anyways, just like a game like GTA5 is when it's released there. Oneechanbara is Z rated too and is focused on sexual content yet not even a single nipple slip or even a clothed pokie. I wish a developer from Japan could at least shed some light on why this is.

02:42 27/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Why not both? You simpletons with only one taste are filthy.

08:55 27/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Some anons are crying because some other anon doesn't want to play GTA5? Oh dear god, somebody call the bad taste police and take him away!

08:18 27/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

"Why not both? You simpletons with only one taste are filthy."

Precisely.

Who ever said guilty pleasure games like Senran Kagura and fun western sandbox classics like GTA should be mutually exclusive? You guys think in such two-dimensional terms.

04:48 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

This is relevant to my interests.

Comment by Fresh Start!
    04:17 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

The tagline reads "A fapping good time."

18:13 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Damn, when are they going to step up their 3D modeling? These lame models just don't make the game worth it.

I know good graphics don't instantly make a good game, but they should at least strive to step beyond late Gamecube era by now...

19:50 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

It's on a handheld. The 3DS. Even the new Smash Bros game for it looks pretty much like Melee on Gamecube.

16:24 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

WOULD BOOBANG

09:49 27/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

The plot here is over 9000!!!!!!!!

08:28 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

How long till the sequel to the whiny feministic Nintendo blogger article about how degrading and sexualizing these games supposedly are?

08:51 27/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Maybe with Dragon's Crown 2, if it ever happens.

Comment by Noodlestein
    04:17 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

I think it may be the "MC" who is the blonde with her shirt always open, but she bugs the shit out of me. Every other character I've seen so far is fine. its a shame I'd watch it if it wasnt for that character.

15:10 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Just out of curiosity, what is your problem with Katsuragi (the name of the blond girl with the open shirt) anyways? Is it that she's blond or that she's got her shirt open like that? I've got the idea from people who like SK that she's quite liked, even a favorite. Although I'm not surprised that when I come here statistics seem to get flipped... lol

07:51 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

She's the yuri girl who tries touching and drooling over the other girls, she's not really the main character. The first girl in the first picture is.

Comment by Noodlestein
    08:21 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Ah, thanks for clearing that up for me.

Comment by Tasche
    07:07 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

can anyone tell me why this is on the 3DS again?

07:14 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

1. 3D
    2. Because they said it would be a long time ago

07:47 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

There's one already on the Vita too and one more being made. I'd like one for the PS3 or Wii U some day, and from what the director says there is a chance there might be as long as the series continues to be successful.

04:47 23/06/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Senran Kagura on the Vita is 1000x better. Graphically and the gameplay.

12:47 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

the producer teased something for PS4. but i'd take a WiiU Senran Kagura

Comment by Bitfrost
    10:47 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

As the producer stated, the game was originally built around being able to see boobs in 3D, and they plan on continuing with it.

08:28 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

damn, they went and added an actual loli character now? I thought this was just about oppai?

16:15 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

They had a loli girl in the first run-around. She was the butt of a bunch of flat-chest jokes.

08:37 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

I WILL DIE HAPPY IF THIS GAME MANAGES TO BE TRANSLATED AND RELEASED OVERSEAS. XSEED, YOU AWESOME PEOPLE YOU, MAKE IT HAPPEN PLEASE!!!!! ... Seriously though, I really hope we get the game too.

08:39 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

I read that there's a chance that not only will future SK games get localized but also get a physical release.

13:01 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

The digital only version did pretty well, apparently. I've been delaying getting it.

04:18 27/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Well, as one who bought it, I recommend it. Lots of fun.

Ooh, thanks for telling me! I'm really happy now.

09:07 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

I'll wait for Batman Arkham Knight,Titanfall,Watch Dogs games only for real men like me and not some childish games like this.

08:51 27/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

So when you become a man, you lose your dick? Or is it just that your dick starts to like other (manly) dicks? Good thing I'm still 13 at heart.

10:28 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Feminist indignation in 3... 2... 1...

Where do we penetrate the children?

07:53 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

someone needs to penetrate you with a shiv