Kuroshitsuji “Book of Circus” Anime Unveiled

Kuroshitsuji-BookofCircus-Anime-1

Glorious news (for the rotten contingent) has come concerning dashing combat butler anime Kuroshitsuji by way of a continuation of the series entitled “Book of Circus”, adapted from the “Noah’s Ark Circus” arc of the hugely popular manga and promising a bumper year indeed.

The circus-inspired promotional video:

Kuroshitsuji-BookofCircus-Anime-2

Kuroshitsuji-BookofCircus-Anime-3

There was also an additional announcement of an additional anime entitled “Book of Murders” that is set to premier in theatres later this year, involving details of the Phantomhive Manor Murder Case Arc which occurs sequentially after the events of Book of Circus; the new anime season itself has been set to air July.

08:28 25/03/2014 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

I don't have a problem with fujoshi, but I do have a problem with the fact that Kuroshitsuji is absolute garbage.

08:33 25/03/2014 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

Kusoshit-suji?

08:13 25/03/2014 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

Fuck off and stay fuck off, Rift.

nothing amuses me more than people who cant even stand -knowing- about something they dont like.

08:11 25/03/2014 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

SanCom would be better place without this fuckjoshit bitch named Rift.

19:30 25/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

If you think this is so bad then I wonder what you would say to Artefact for posting stuff like this http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/06/15/tying-rokushaku-fundoshi/

If you're going to talk shit about someone, at least use your regular username. Hiding behind an Anonymous name makes you seem like a pussy.

08:56 25/03/2014 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

Rift pls

Rift is keeping you informed on your enemy. Lack of education is the first step towards loss in battle. Doesn't matter, you'll still lose anyways. But just saying, you should appreciate Rift keeping you informed.

08:57 25/03/2014 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

How about you put on your name back, Rift?

Yeah, Sankaku needs to stick to 'This is why China is shit', 'some random 2channers tits' 'pussy joke #445445 and the latest jpop scandals! ....wait

07:50 25/03/2014 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Region locked Youtube vids are gayer than the Yaoi they promote.

19:00 25/03/2014 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

lol, how obvious is it that the same anon keeps coming back here to make comments like "fuckjoshit" and "filthy fujoshi", all one person, then obviously make an account or two and signed in to upvote himself and downvote others? fucking saddest and most hilarious thing I have witnessed today

07:38 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Hmm maybe I should pick up this anime again then

A lot of female oriented shows are coming out this season / getting sequels. I'm pretty excited! Indulging in some moe once in a while isn't a bad thing

And to the exteme haters, Shame on you for putting peoples tastes down! Don't worry the anime industry will always mostly pander to males... Its not going no where anytime soon

08:19 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm not a fan of any of these shows myself but I can't stand seeing people putting other people down like this. Empty and baseless hatred like this is just despicable. At least it seems like the hate for fujoshi/gays in general around here has died down a bit since last year.

08:23 29/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

its because male otakus want a girlfriend who is into anime,but not this kind,its like a slap in the face,and keeps the male and females apart and they cannot breed,there fore animes like this are destroying the otaku population....that is why this show is hated

10:07 29/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Lol at this entitled bullshit. I may as well leave comments on the latest Tits: The Anime of the season with 'female otaku want a boyfriend who is into anime but not this kind :c'.

10:07 29/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

10:43 29/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

I have met a female anime fan who actually likes anime that has big breasts and nudity, and she's not even bisexual or anything. She actually likes the silly MCs in those anime that many male fans seem to hate for some reason. Just because there are women who like anime like kuroshitsuji doesn't means that there aren't other kinds of female anime fans out there. I wouldn't mind if my GF likes this stuff as long as she didn't put my kinds of anime down. Anyways I call BS, haters are just haters and there's no excuse for hating.

05:46 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

guys who fap to 10 year old lolis should shut their traps about fujoshi tbh

04:24 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

This thread his hilarious, some guy is samefagging and voting himself up with at least 2 accounts and people down who call him out on his shit.

20:07 27/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

its probably just Taylor's ghost. He still watches the place, silently crying because people have moved on without him.

23:35 27/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

I would bet so, but then I thought that would mean there would be more generally misogynistic posts rather than just ones focused on hating fujoshi.

05:59 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

i like kuroshitsuji and im hyped for this! its coming out whether people bitch about its fans or not.

02:40 28/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

grow the fuck up,you all are acting like a bunch of children! who cares what anime comes out,anime is for everyone to enjoy so cant we please all just get along.

08:27 29/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

not every type of anime

03:39 28/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

This is nothing, I've noticed back and forth banter around here that would seem more at place on a kindergarten playground. Anyways, inb4 your comment gets downvoted. Some one seems to be checking back every day to put down any level-headed posts while spewing more hatred.

04:23 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

you guys need to stop spouting shit. If you don't like black butler/kuroshitsuji then don't look at it. I don't like BL/yaoi so I don't look at it, I don't insult the ladies/men for enjoying it or demand that it be banned or try to make it illegal. Just fucking ignore it and move on.

04:23 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Hey mods. You can clearly tell by the IPs attached to the posts that virtually all the comments on this thread are by one person who has clearly made at least 2 accounts to mark himself up and people who call him out down. How about banning the douche so he doesn't shit up future threads?

07:10 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

There's mods around here?! Has there EVER been...? lol

12:13 25/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Can we get back to talking about pounding underage girls crotches please? Or maybe that in anime?

14:33 25/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

da fuck? we never talked about that shit and never should

16:11 25/03/2014 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

speak for yourself you filthy fujoshi

So you're saying that around here if you're not a fujoshi then you're a pedo? Fuck off. I'd rather have fujoshi around here than pedos.

12:04 25/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm a gross rotten fujoshi and even I hate Kuroshit.

14:33 25/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

lol, trolling fail

20:55 25/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm not trolling. I'm a fujoshi who thinks the characters in Kuroshit are bad, the plot is boring and I'm not even that fond of the art style. It's more likely than you think.

07:14 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

lol, that's why you call yourself "gross and rotten", I'm so sorry for doubting you

20:07 27/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

I can admit I'm gross. Dont know why you guys who fap to lolis cant.

23:32 27/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Even if you are a fujoshi, why would you consider yourself gross? What's the logic behind it? fujoshi aren't gross, only lolicon/shotacon are gross and yeah, they should accept that, because they're fantasizing about something based on what is inherently wrong which is the sexualization of underdeveloped children.

07:35 25/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

The uploader has not made this available in your circus.

Fucking cocksuckers!!!

12:02 25/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm a filthy gross fujoshi and not even I like Kuroshit.

00:17 26/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

I really wish Sancom would stop posting anything they consider 'Fujoshi' material because the comments are always filled with the same shitty replies every time.

Free2, new Kuroshitsuji, Hollywood Shonen, DMMD anime, Love Stage, and all the already announced shojo anime (Sailor Moon!)
    Fujoshi win 2014.
    Too bad most of the shows arent that good but hey they arent My Loli Sister Just Wont Stop Jumping On My Dick #24354

17:53 25/03/2014 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

Fuck off, fucking fugly fatass fuckjoshit!

20:56 25/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Nah, I'm gonna stay here and make you cry, it's more fun.

14:36 25/03/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Who the fuck cares about otaku-this and fujoshi-that, good shows are good shows and I've liked Sailor Moon since I was a kid. Sailor Jupiter is my waifu. Can't wait for the new show.