Maken-Ki! Looking Exceptionally Voluptuous

maken-ki-cover-girl

maken-ki-akio

The busty new Akio Takami designed characters boasted by the new Maken-Ki! season have been shown off in all their considerable animation, revealing oppai anime may finally have something to get excited over again.

The trailer for the OAD accompanying volume 11 of the manga, serving as a glimpse of what the autumnal TV anime will deliver:

• Anonymous says:

Why do all you creeps and weirdos argue with the Taylor dude when you already know his exact, bitter, adolescent “I read the behaviorism Wikipedia article” retard stance on everything?

• None of the characters were likeable IMO, though I’ll agree that the main character was especially bad. He just… lacks a personality. It’s like he’s a bad actor who is rather obviously only there to act out a script.

And the script isn’t anything to write home about, either.

Lots and lots of ecchi moments? Plot developments that compensate for being flimsy and onedimensional by being portrayed in the most over the top way possible? Characters that are little more than personified clichées? Perverted spineless males and aggressive domineering bitchy females? I could go on like this for a while.

Then there’s the portrayal of emotion. The protagonist is a major offender on this one, but the whole manga suffers from this. Whenever anyone shows any sort of emotion in this manga, it’s always in the most blunt, unsubtle, exaggerated way possible. Which wouldn’t have been so bad if Maken-Ki would’ve stuck with being an ecchi action harem comedy. But then the author decided to add some drama…

I managed to read the manga up until, what was it again? The third volume? I got to the part where the protagonist suddendly gets all distant towards his ‘fiancee’ and that other forgettable teen male character decides that he should beat up the MC over that.

Literally everything about that scene was awful. The MC was suddendly acting like tool (well, even moreso than usual). The other male character tries to call him out on that – in spite of the fact that it isn’t even any of the little creep’s business – and then decides to be an immature moron about it by physically attacking the MC. It wasn’t even an argument that got out of hand; the two just ran into eachother in the hallway and WHAM!

During the fight, that other teen male character even flat out admitted that he had NO IDEA what was going on between MC and his ‘fiancee’, and he even admitted that it frankly wasn’t even any of his business. And note that this was played for drama, not humour.

Note that pulling shit like this IRL is a great way to lose friends and get your teeth punched out. Unfortunately, that didn’t happen to the little creep here. The MC gets the shit beaten out of him, the little creep breaks the MC’s glasses (dick move, bro), the little creep screams something to the MC about chivalry, and then the MC goes “OH NOES YOU’RE TOTALLY RIGHT WHAT HAVE I DONE”, and that’s where I dropped Maken-Ki.

I figured that if this is how Maken-Ki does drama and ‘serious’ plot developments, then I propably shouldn’t be wasting my time with it. There’s not exactly a shortage of ecchi harem stories, so I decided to move on to one that isn’t a shit sandwich.

• Anonymous says:

Same here. The manga sucks ass and so does the anime. The only redeeming thing is the hot girls. Besides that the MC is a complete waste of space who is a complete dumbass that no real guy would agree with. Plus his power sucks ass.

Comment by Taylor
        03:48 24/06/2013
        ^

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Anonymous says:

and you seem to know something about “my english” ^^.
      yes yes… “my………english” …….. ^^……….. ^^^…………….;P. i just thought i shant use emoticons as japanese and americans have overtaken emoticons with colors.

• Anonymous says:

Well, the fan service is great and all- the guy they got for the characters is so good at what he does. But the actually Manga, does have rather cool storyline and isnt all about the tits. So I would like them to follow the manga tbh, some cool fights and action. Along with Ecchi- certainly not as much as I thought it would have. After watching the original anime

• Anonymous says:

As a girl, I think it’s nice to see some curvy girls once in a while 🙂 It’s a nice change from all of the girls who look like they have no rib cages. This is more natural and healthy.

• Anonymous says:

Contrary to popular belief, men like all kinds of different looking women of all shapes and sizes. I’d say the most popular types are either

A. Slender, slim, even flat (or with small or average boobs)

B. Hourglass, large chest and hips with slim waist, with some variations being acceptable…

but even besides that I’ve seen a lot of guys who like women with only a large hip size, only a large bust size, or even large in all 3 categories…

The media just needs to show all these various kinds more often. I’d say type A is more popular here though, since it goes better with the young, loli and moe type girls that everyone here seems to like so much, but me and some other guys here love the type of girls in maken-ki. Personally, I even love the type of ladies in Eiken and Cattleya from Queen’s Blade.

• Well anon lets look at some of urban definitions of a sociopath shall we?

“Interestingly, most sociopaths have a high degree of intelligence or “street” smarts.”
          -Well this much is true.

“Generally Sociopaths have very High IQ’s and due to this dont see many other people as equals.”
          -That sounds about right. Though I do acknowledge there are people more wise than I. Just not on sankaku.

“use their keen ability to read people to take advantage of a person’s weakness.”
          -mad scientist laughter-

“They are perceived as a nice guy with charm and perhaps charisma”
          I don’t know that other anon said I didnt have any charisma haha.

“A sociopath is often well liked because of their charm and high charisma, but they do not usually care about other people.”
          Thats probably true hahaha. But most people dont care about others really. Thats the world we live in. Again the anon down there said I didnt have any charisma, so you anons are going to have to get your anti taylor stories straight.

Well those definitions seem pretty good haha of course the bad parts I ignored because they dont apply to me and alot of it can be applied to many other types of people. This was like reading a horoscope. Its wide and blurry and many things can be applied to just about anyone. The definition on wiki doesn’t fit me at all. If you have a case to make, prove your claim. ty

• “have you heard of Hitomi Tanaka? Yoko Matsugane? They’re VOLUPTUOUS (chubby isn’t the right word at all). ”
          -Voluptuous is a nice word for chubby and fat. Just like “big boned” is.

“Most of the most well known Japanese models that are talked about all over the internet are of the voluptuous kind that jiggle everywhere.”
          -Where the fuck did you get this fact from? Nothing could be further from the truth. You need to stop visiting fatjapanesegirls.com and drawing your opinion from there. The most popular idols/cosplayers/av/singers/everything else in Japan and in every other part of the world are all slim. People know of the fat ones but those are fetishist they are not no were near as famous or popular or get paid as much as the thin actresses. I dare you to find facts and prove me wrong.

@12:40
          My entire argument is based on statistical facts.
          Are you trying to tell me most men in the world don’t prefer slim women? HAHAHAHA. Sure not every, but more than 95%. You must live in a basement completely cut off from society, history, and intelligence to think otherwise. Why do you think most women are always concerned over being thin? Your argument doesn’t even hold on this topic as men have already posted saying the exact thing I already said. Slim girls are preferred and promoted in everrythingg just look at all the ads around you how many fat or chubby girls do you see? 1? 2? So once you get over your panic attack crawl out of your hole and join the real world. I can’t bother to argue with basement dwellers anymore.

• Anonymous says:

@ Taylor – have you heard of Hitomi Tanaka? Yoko Matsugane? They’re VOLUPTUOUS (chubby isn’t the right word at all) and models like them have had popularity in Japan and outside of Japan. Most of the most well known Japanese models that are talked about all over the internet are of the voluptuous kind that jiggle everywhere.

And enough with the “men like this, men like that”, men like everything. Many men like voluptuous women, many like thinner and petite women, many like many different things, many like all kinds of different women.

• Anonymous says:

@12:16 – Uggh!! DAMMIT TAYLOR, JUST SPEAK FOR YOUR OWN DAMNED SELF ALREADY! Stop bunching the rest of us guys in with your idiotic views! Forget about figuring out women, you can’t even figure the rest of us out! It’s depressing enough when you talk about women, but when you talk about what MEN think then I really wish I could boot you out of here. It’s like you grew up learning about people in a cave all your life, looking at cave paintings.

• Of course you agree with Shuubi. She is what hip hop calles a “basic bitch”. All she ever says the the obvious popular opinion. Never anything that differenciates herself uniquely or shows that the thinks for herself. Her opinion is always the mainstream popular one so its easy for her to drum up support shes basic and boring. Shes a follow just like you. Followers follow, and leaders lead. I’m a leader not afraid to challenge popular opinion. You are a world is flat person, I am a Martian Luther King/Jesus type. You’re not supposed to like me you’re supposed to hate me because my position ruffles the feathers of your boring everyday comfort zone.You agree with her because theres nothing interesting about either of you and you think how you’re told to think. Shuubi is the establishment and I am the Revolutionary. Shuubi is easy listening and I’m rock and roll, Bitch.
          Shuubi you can grandpa over there get outta the way, theres a new kid on the block and he’s turning the neighborhood upside down. You can call me Taylor.

• Anonymous says:

I wish more people were like Shuubi, not only girls. This has nothing to do with her gender, but as a fellow poster here I almost never find myself disagreeing with her, and often she speaks exactly what’s on my mind. She’s like the Anti-Taylor. Thank you for being here to help balance out things against all the idiocy that shows up around here.

Interesting that you’re also aspiring to be a character designer. No wonder I tend to agree with you, lol.

• 415 most asian country’s women are naturally thin its just there body type. they watch their weight way less than girls from other places and thats from centuries of their particular diet. watching your calories is smart and healthy for anyone go ask your doctor. Thats a wide ass claim “most” idols are on 500 calorie a day diets. That’s ridiculous and you have no facts. But again if you wana tell urself that to feel better about it then fine haha.

• Anonymous says:

Keep in mind, most of the Asian idols you men enjoy are on very restrictive caloric limits, even down to 500 calories a day. I don’t find that healthy. What I consider healthy is a woman getting both adequate exercise and adequate calories/vitamins.

• Anonymous says:

My boyfriend is an otaku, but I find him quite attractive. He’s a healthy weight and he actually has very nice arms from the video games he plays, which I like. Neither of us are fat, and both of us could find other partners if we wanted to. Again, I’m relatively skinny/toned. My point is, most of the girls in anime have bodies you will not. NOT. find in real life. This is closer to reality. Of course, I guess it was foolish of me to bring up reality somewhere like this…

• To anyone being all ‘hurrdurr men are programmed to find skinny women sexy’, I invite you all to take a gander at some renaissance artworks. Specifically the ones featuring naked women. They were regarded as the height of beauty in that time – and, by today’s standards, they’d be labelled ‘chubby’ by some, ‘healthy’ by others, and ‘fat’ by idiots.
          A full figure was, historically, attractive. It was a sign of health, of getting enough food in a time where a huge proportion of the population did not.
          What people find ‘attractive’ isnt so much biological as social (although individual preferences and fetishes play a role in that too.)

Obviously, today, getting food is a lot easier, but its sad to see views change so drastically as well. I find many different body types interesting – I’m aiming to be a character designer, after all, and I always like shows/games that feature many different body types rather than identical cutouts with different heads.

• Anonymous says:

“When an asian girl gets a ounce of fat on her thigh they toss her away and call her fat so how do you figure men are programmed for girls with weight on them? seems pretty dismissive to claim its a fetish too.”

Seems pretty dismissive you would assume this is true in all of Asia where there is at least 50 countries with different cultures, different religions, and different physical features.

• Anonymous says:

Personally I like girls from tiny petite skinny to curvy chubby. Anorexics and morbid obeses are not my thing (but there are many people that like them)

If you are talking about anime proportions that make the girls look like 12 years old that is not uncommon in Japan, if you are talking about huge tits, well, that is rare in Japan. Anyway, most animes are heavily stylized so any argument about them not being realistic is pointless.

• Anonymous says:

In fact, I’m quite a bit skinnier than the girls in this anime. I’m not underweight, but definitely nowhere near overweight. However, you will NOT find a girl who has the proportions of 90% of anime girls, who have tiny waists, nice hips/boobs, and no bones poking out.

• Anonymous says:

Um… I’m not fat. I run long-distance and I’m relatively slim/toned – for a REAL girl, that is. The way most anime girls are drawn, if you saw a real girl with the same proportions, there’d be bones and ribs sticking out everywhere, and much, much less boobs. I do agree that women are the ones who decided that skinny is “beautiful”, along with gay fashion designers. I don’t think I’ve met a man who’s loved stick-thin girls, and if they do, it’s just a fetish. Men are programmed to be attracted to women who looks healthy enough to reproduce, and stick-thin isn’t the picture of health.

• Know it all shuubi striks again.
          1.this aint the renaissance era.
          2. The Renaissance era was only about one small part of the world. Thin women were still the object of praise everywhere like in Asia. You’re acting like the whole world loved chubby girls during this short period of time. Thin women have always been the preference throughout history just like they are now.
          3. Find me proof that because SOME of the art, not all of it, featured chubby women that they were model of beauty. You don’t think painters painted this way because it was outside the norm of thin beauty? Corsets were famous during this time even Queen Elizabeth wore one how then do you conclude “a full figure was historically attractive”. You’re a historian fail and WRONG AGAIN.
          4. If you think all the women in the world were chubby by preference because of a couple European painters you’re stupid. Joan of ark was a soldier hard to imagine her as a lazy chubby girl because it “healthier” or more beautiful in that time fml. Stop acting like you know everything Shuubi I’m getting tired of embarrassing you and proving you wrong over and over.

• 1343
          and you know what they all have in common? They don’t like fat girls. Check and mate. Now go and tell me about some remote tribe in some remote jungle in Asia that prefers big girls to slim ones. I’ll be waiting.

• You must be an american girl with these views. Look how thin and petite asian girls are. are you telling me men aren’t attracted to them? or they prefer chubby girls to them? When an asian girl gets a ounce of fat on her thigh they toss her away and call her fat so how do you figure men are programmed for girls with weight on them? seems pretty dismissive to claim its a fetish too.

Men dont care about proportions as much as women do. all we know is thin chubby and fat. where not looking at waist vs hips vs breasts. thin chubby fat – small boobs medium or large. thats all we know. and men prefer thin girls overwhelmingly. boob size varies. men dont look for anime proportions or even really notice them. a thin asian girl looks no different to us than a anime girl. and american girls look like maken ki and we’re not attracted to that. If you know a guy who likes girls like maken ki irl ask yourself hot good looking is he? how many beautiful thin girls are after him? Sometimes men change their taste according to the level of girl they are able to achieve. we like chubby girls in maken ki but thats because they are 2d and still hot. the 3d versions of them would be totally gross.

• we guys say that to chubby girls all the time but we don’t really mean it. its just to make you feel happy and comfortable so we can get a blowjob. Also its said because the guy can’t do any better than you. But let a hot slim girl show interest and its byebye.

• Anonymous says:

@Taylor – how the fuck are any of these girls in Maken-ki’chubby’ and how the fuck would an IRL girl with such proportions be fat? Not showing ribs is ‘chubby’ to people now? Jesus christ.

Isnt it funny how if an animal has ribs showing we consider it to be neglected or sick, but so many people think its a sign of beauty on a human.

• I’m calling her Jeanne d’arc cos that was her damn name and that’s what I learned to call her.
          I -know- when she lived. She’s one of my heroes.
          I know the the renaissance had barely, hardly started when she was around, but it wasnt in full-swing. We cant call this ‘the renaissance era’. You keep trying to use little things like this to one-up me because its the only thing you can do.
          Even if it was, Jeanne d’arc, awesome as she is, is irrelevant to this discussion. She was not an icon of female beauty so it was stupid of you to even bring her up. SHE DRESSED AS A MAN how are you so dumb you missed that one crucial element? Or do you think every single woman in this period was Jeanne d’arc?

My original point, which I made simple enough for a grade-schooler to understand, is that there have been varying concepts of ‘beauty’ throughout history and around the world – about both body-shapes and facial appearance, which are vastly different to today, meaning that finding attraction in such things cannot be said to be strictly biological. It wasnt even limited to just women. In ancient Greece, a small dick was a sign of -masculinity- as well as male beauty, a view you’d be very hardpressed to find today. Since you are obsessed with finding fault in every thing I say (really, who is obsessed with who here?) you missed that point and tried to make me look like an idiot. How sad. Look, you dont have to frantically try to diagree with everything I say and then act like I’m the one following you around. You just keep losing your own credibility.

And you end it with a misogynistic comment, of course, which not only makes you look like an even bigger idiot than previously, but cements the fact that you are endlessly bitter about me. It also acts as a big neon sign saying ‘I’m a fucking moron and nothing I ever say will ever be of value, because even Sankaku Complex, a site well known for its vast quantity of idiots, doesnt want anything to do with me’. If more people like me than you, it’s not my fault. I don’t want to be popular, and I dont particularly think I am, you’re just so obssessed with me you perceive me that way, because people would rather read my posts than yours. It just means my personality is more appealing than a genital wart, which one would be hard-pressed to say about yourself.
          But if you’re really that jealous, my advice to you is to grow a personality that isnt molded out of bitterness and failure and contribute positively to things once in a while.

• 1209Hmm maybe you anons don’t know where you are. People disagree with me here because its fun and because I say things in a mean way making it impossible for anyone to agree with me because I already hurt their feelings in advance.
          But the fact remains look at where you are. This is an anime otaku website. If I was the only one who had my views on 3d women websites like this wouldn’t even exist. Anime wouldn’t be as popular as it is. And you couldn’t enjoy your favorite hobby. You think I’m alone in preferring 2d over 3d? There is an entire culture of people like this including Shuubi the person you are trying to defend soo..You made yourself look stupid.
          I am just the voice of the 2d revolution most of the time people agree with what I say they just wont say so publically again because I made it impossible for them to. I made myself the bad guy and they dont want to be seen agreeing with me because then they are also the bad guy then they can’t make internet friends. Plus most can’t so eloquently take you all on and embarrass you quite like how I can so they let me do the hard work. There are plenty of anime otaku who are sick and tired of women just like I am. In fact a good majority of the entire anime industry is built off this fact. Im not trying to figure out why people disagree with me its obvious I say MEAN things people dont want to hear duh. You don’t think I realized this? But as mean as they are they are still TRUTH. If I told you you’re a dumbass thats going to die one day you can get mad and argue all you want but the fact remains, you’re going to die one day. And you’re a dumbass.

1235Your entire argument is based on me saying someones opinion is wrong.
          The word wrong is not even in my post so wtf are you talking about. Geezus why are all of shuubis supporters are as dumb as she is. And there is a such thing as a wrong opinion anyway, when facts don’t support your opinion then our opinion is factually wrong. Kate upton got a sympathy vote. Look at her legs they’re fkin disgusting. Most Americans are fat so I wonder how the fattest girl won that contest, its a mystery. See how she does in a European contest. Not all charisma is positive, I do have charisma, don’t believe me? Just look at the 100 comments a day I get. Including you.

• Anonymous says:

Taylor, are you seriously trying to tell people their opinion is “wrong” (as if it’s even possible for an opinion to be wrong) just because it’s popular? W.T.F. How can anyone in the world take you seriously, especially when you have an idea like that in your head?!? Our opinion is wrong because it’s popular and your opinion is right just because?

I know you’re just gonna brush this away with some idiotic reasoning too, but still, here, I wanted to share this poll where Kate Upton the “chubbiest” girl in the list is actually winning – http://www.sodahead.com/entertainment/jada-pinkett-smith-flaunts-her-abs-which-celeb-has-the-best-summer-body/question-3765846/

And you say you’re a leader? Who exactly are you leading? It’s hard to find anyone who even agrees with you…

And you… you compared yourself to the idea of a messiah? The likes of a jesus kind of person? If you’re supposed to be a leader, by saying something that insane… you’re not a very smart one, more like bottom of the barrel. A good leader at least needs some charisma… oh, and someone to lead! hehe

• Anonymous says:

LOL, Taylor is so conceited! Are you having fun, Taylor? Are you having fun trying to figure out why everyone here disagrees with you and has different opinions from you and takes offense at the things you say? I know it’s surprising, but trying to believe in the things you make up about everyone who isn’t with you, to justify your crap to even yourself, isn’t going to change the reality. Try to realize that you only speak for yourself and that all your crazy opinions are just that, your own crazy opinions, nothing more.

Better yet, go write a book “Taylor’s Guide to Women or How I Lost All Sensibilities and Learned to Love the 2D Loli”, and lets see how well that does?

• Yes because everything thats popular is common sense, just ask slavery and the nazis. Wow you’re truly stupid.

Your opinions are spoon fed to you by society and you THINK its your own original idea. Do I think I’m unique? Look at me and my work here. Theres no one like me but theres a million people like you. You’re a clone, you’re basic, you’re a follower and you don’t even realize it. I talked about my money 2 or 3 times and my looks ONE single time out of like 200+ comments, get over it. I see you couldn’t stop thinking about it one of the reason s you follow me around all over sankaku isn’t it? Typical woman. I’ve never seen trolls rant about how good they look or money they have either so either you’re grasping at straws again to make a weak point or you spend way too much time on the internet. Blame yourself. Sad and lonely right like that insult hasn’t been used a million times by people on the internet. Fact of the matter is you post as much as I do plus you follow me around every comment I make so If Im a lonely moron who cant live in the real world or get a life, hey I got your attention on every topic so what does that make you? Anytime someone uses the get a life line they’ve become desperate and run out of good lines. If I need a life then what about you who goes out of their way to reply to virtually everything I say?

Like I said, I’m a leader, you’re a follower. But I would prefer you to not follow me around I have no interest in girls who lack intelligence. Speaking of such did I see you say Joan of Arc wasn’t a part of the Renaissance era? omfg you are undoubtedly the stupidest person trying to be smart I have ever met. Did you not even pass 8th grade world history? Why don’t you do some google searches and feel like a moron. The Renaissance era began around the 14th century, now go and find out WHEN Joan of Arc was born, WHERE she was born, and WHAT THE FUCK SHE DID because OBVIOUSLY you don’t know and you’re talking out of your ass again and proving to be another dumb typical uneducated female. This is another ‘more people watch the oscars than vote for the president’ moment for you saying something else retarded proving you don’t know shit. Don’t talk to me anymore you are embarrassingly stupid. After I called her Joan of Arc you even called her Jeanne d’Arc so as to make yourself sound more educated and sophisticated and you don’t even know what the fuck century she lives in. You’ve embarrassed yourself again. Just use your mouth as a dick holster as nature intended because when you talk you make women look dumb as shit.

• Taylor 14:48

Taylor do you…honestly, sincerely think you are ‘unique’? Let me let you in on a little secret – you’re not. You are not remotely different to any of the other sad, lonely morons that populate vast stretches of the internet and try to justify their inability to live in the real world or get a life. You even use the same language. You even dodge the same questions and flaunt the same life stats (your mythical ‘good looks and money’). You have nothing to differentiate yourself from these people except for being slightly more insufferable than the norm. I bet you even wear a fedora.

I say what I think, not what’s ‘popular’, and if my opinion is ‘popular’ that only means its because its fucking common sense. I’m sorry thats such an alien concept to you, but judging from your posting history…

• Anonymous says:

@ Taylor – you would call someone like Christina Hendricks, Marilyn Monroe, or Kim Kardashian (before pregnancy) as chubby/fat too, wouldn’t you?

And every one of those girls in your link look “normal” and healthy, not only the ones you say. Oh yes, let’s leave it to you to dictate what should and what shouldn’t be considered “normal”… lol

That Yoko cosplay gif is pretty much the closest kind of body on your list that I’m seeing here in Maken-ki… (mostly like Inaho) although, there isn’t just one type of body there… I mean, how did everyone miss Kodama, who has basically has a great ass but next to nothing on top?

• Oops, I forgot I wasnt logged in on my phone.
          10:14 Thank you for your support – the thing is I never aimed to become an ‘anti-Taylor’, nor do I really want to be known for it. I originally started replying to his posts because I wanted to understand him a little better. Mostly because he was quite similar to how I used to be before I grew up, and it was sad to see someone still consumed by such bitterness. I was raised to be polite to people and treat them with respect no matter what their opinions, and to give people the benefit of doubt if I dont have enough information to make a fair judgement. Which is why I was initially quite polite to him.
          However, he was rarely polite in return, would never admit to any logical fallacies on his own part, and soon began to hate me solely because I didnt agree with him (and also, no doubt, because I am female).
          As days went by he slowly regressed into insanity and even more ludicrous claims as more and more people turned against him, making him more insufferable than ever and even more determined to declare anything I say as wrong (even if it means having to change the meaning of what I said in his replies), which leads me to prefer to ignore him. Sadly this choice seems to have angered him even more because he craves the attention I used to give him in the hopes that he could mature as a human being.

My profile says I enjoy observing people and this is because I want to be a character designer; I instictively see people through this lens and think about what kind of role they could play in a story. As for Taylor, I can only really see him as some kind of false antagonist kid thats the butt of all the jokes. If I could compare him to an existing character, it would be Shinji from Fate/Stay Night; the misogynist, sociopathic little douchebag with delusions of grandeur.

• Anonymous says:

oh my mistake Taylor is of course the authority on beauty and what is and isn’t chubby, based solely on which he wants to fuck.
          Guess what no one gives a shit about your shrivelled penis.

• You don’t think the girls in the pictures are chubby? You must be American. Everywhere else in the world that’s chubby. Even in America its chubby, except to chubby girls and the guys trying to get blowjobs from them. Then its normal and “healthy”.
          Working out and eating healthy is healthy, no one does those things regularly looks like that. Mk.

“Not showing ribs is ‘chubby’ to people now? Jesus christ.”
          -And girls who have ribs showing like female olympians do are sick? If that makes ya feel better Mk.

When did I ever say anything about ribs showing anyway? Mk.

Since you don’t seem to know the difference between thin normal chubby and fat I will teach you.

Thin still healthy n sexy, no ass but not all men care about that, Id still date/do her:

Thin still healthy n sexy:

Thin/Normal still healthy n sexy:

Thin/Normal still healthy n sexy:

Thin/Normal still healthy:

Normal still healthy:

Normal rib showin still healthy:

Normal still healthy:

Normal/One frenchfry away from chubby:
          http://is.sankakucomplex.com/data/e7/f3/e7f31939831542f6cec11a50937ca780.gif (asian men would say chubby)

Chubby:

Chubby and gross with ribs still showing so your rib logic argument fails:

Chubby and disgusting:

Fucking chubby get over it its chubby:

Fat not grossly fat, but fat:

Out of all those girls I want to fuck the first few thin ones the most (if I were interested in 3d). Especially the 2nd pic and Im not even into loli or flat chests I don’t mind them but I dont like them any more than anything else. So whoever tells you men are programmed to chubby girls is wrong and probably chubby.

• Siiigh Taylor you do realize the corset hadnt been invented yet in the time of a great number of those paintings, right?
        You just proved my point for me by referencing Asia – attraction is often relative to different cultures and time periods. That was literally my point, that preferences in appearance change with times and culture and can not be said to be strictly ‘biological’, but you insist on trying to argue with me and ‘prove me wrong’ despite the fact that you actually cant. You are really just embarassing yourself, there is really no need to reply to everything I say and try to establish ‘dominance’ when you dont even know what you’re talking about. There is a huge difference between ‘full figure’ and ‘fat’, yet many people who only look at supermodels and anime believe the terms are interchangeable.
        In ancient Japan it was considered beautiful and flattering for women to paint their teeth black. You can see lots of ancient paintings depicting this. Today, this would be seen as bizarre and freakish and not remotely attractive.

I studied european and asian history in university, you know, I dont just pull facts out of my ass like you do.

Such changing values are really rather interesting and it can be beneficial to learn about them, but you really dont like learning new things and would rather throw fits at me for no reason. I’m pretty sure you only do it for the attention because you’re getting sad that I have too much of a life to bother replying to every stupid thing you say, so I hope this post sustains you for the meantime.

• ‘I dont give a shit about sankaku credibility’ – then why are you here? Why do you engage everyone in conversation? Why do you get pissy when people vote me up if you dont care about votes?
          ‘You reply to every one of my topics’ – no, I dont. There’s plenty I’ve left alone either because I didnt feel the need or I had no interest in the conversation at hand. (For example, you’re whole Xbox one vs Playstation 4 thing, I dont really know what happened there because I think console wars are stupid anyway and thus had no interest in it. Sometimes I come in to a comment thread discuss something, but it doesnt mean its a direct reply to you, but its always your queue to start mouthing off. Disagreeing with someone doesnt mean starting an argument, its not my fault you can only see in black and white.
          But, well, when an argument starts with you, you start saying the most ludicrous, hilarious things. For example, this entire status update. You’ve completely spun off the rails, wow I even get caps at me, lmfao.

I never once said I would ignore you. I dont know why you think this. I said I often ignore you, not all the time. As for me I’m pretty sure I could say ‘this episode was interesting’ and you’d leave some passive-aggressive gibbering in my wake, probably under anon. I dont really care though.

You keep saying you’re not trying to be liked, but you sure do get riled up when people ‘attack’ you no matter how ‘collected’ you may appear to be. If that were true, you would make such a point of making sure to point out that you like your posts being voted down, and you certainly wouldnt bitch about my posts being voted up.

I’m sorry your personality is actually less appealing than a genital wart, sorry that you missed that barb and tried to turn it against me.

I dont have issues with men, I have issues with men like -you- who put on this big internet tough guy act and think they know everything. Literally every post of yours solidifies this.

The retard comment was in agreement to what someone else said, but it wasnt my first post to you. It must have been at least the 4th. Perhaps you ignored the first ones, or perhaps you didnt see them, but they were incredibly neutral.

I do admit when I’m wrong. I have in the past. And thats more than can be said for you. You’re so scared to admit you’re wrong that you instead twist the words of me and the other people who reply to you and try to prove you were right by technicality, which you rarely are. A sorry sight to behold. And a typicl internet-warrior.

and aaah let’s just admire this flying off the rails in the last part here. Notice the caps, the screaming, its beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

• I even remember making a 2d revolution post as I always do which Im sure by now you’ve told yourself I do to get your attention lmao. and in that post because I know u wouldnt be able to resist replying to me, I still tried to get you to ignore me by saying SHUUBI DONT REPLY I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION. You and your female brain of course told you it was me trying to vy for you attention lol because to a woman leave me alone means im reaching out to you =_= damn vermin. You still replied and have been replying ever since. Whos obsessed with who?

• “Look, you dont have to frantically try to diagree with everything I say and then act like I’m the one following you around. You just keep losing your own credibility.”
          -I don’t give a shit about sankaku credibility. I’m not you who care about the opinions of these fucks and is trying to befriend them. I’m not trying to disagree with you I’m trying to get you to shut your face and leave me alone. I say you follow me around because you do. You reply to just about every one of my topics not the other way around. And thats after you said people will ignore me 20 topics ago and YOU won’t even ignore me. We’re never going to agree because having an argument with a woman is pointless any married man knows that. And I don’t want you to ‘try and understand me’ I want you to Go Away. I already rejected you but you keep coming back. This is the 2nd time now you mentioned ignoring me. I hope you do it better than you did the last time by still responding to everything I say for weeks. I don’t reply to your stupid posts I ignore it for the most part so how am I obsessed with you when Ive told you to Go AWAYY.

“but cements the fact that you are endlessly bitter about me.”
          -Yes I am bitter about you because just like a TYPICAL WOMAN you only reply to my posts to fuking start a argument with me. Goddammit I feel sorry for the loser who marries you shit. Ever since the beginning all you’ve ever done is reply to my posts to start an argument. If you don’t like what I have to say just fkin ignore it and go away. Youre just a naggy bitching and moaning woman constantly trying to start arguments. You are never going to change my opinion on woman so you are wasting your time in fact since meeting you my opinion on women has 100% worsened so what is the point in you replying to everything I say? You’re not going to change my mind so why keep doing it other than your natural female shittyness implores you to just keep on starting fights with men because its part of your dna.

“If more people like me than you, it’s not my fault. I don’t want to be popular, and I dont particularly think I am, you’re just so obssessed with me you perceive me that way, because people would rather read my posts than yours.”
          -Are you so stupid that you think I actually care about people liking you and not me? Hey moron look at my posts does it seem like I’m trying to be LIKED HERE? You’re so stupid that in one breath you’re saying how people on sankaku are dumb and idiots, then in the next breath you’re praising yourself on being liked by them and how they’d rather read your posts lmao. If even you acknowledge these people are idiots why the fuck would you think I care about being praised by them like you are. Any idiot can obviously tell I’m not trying to be liked here so this comment is another display of your stupidity.

“It just means my personality is more appealing than a genital wart,”
          -wtf? um….Ok…? Right…Why am I even talking to you again? Your personality is more appealing then a genital wart. Right ok, good for you little girl.

“But if you’re really that jealous,”
          -yea keep telling yourself that.

“my advice to you is ”
          -please don’t give me any personality advice. I’ll just end up like you trying to start of fights with men because you don’t have a relationship with your father. Go see a therapist and stop trying to use me to resolve your issues with men. I don’t like you and I can clearly understand why the men in your life have treated you like shit. You are deserving of it.

“I originally started replying to his posts because I wanted to understand him a little better.”
          I DONT WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND ME A LITTLE BETTER I WANT YOU TO GO AWAY I DONT LIKE YOU AND I DONT WANT TO BE FRIENDS.

“I was raised to be polite to people and treat them with respect no matter what their opinions, and to give people the benefit of doubt if I dont have enough information to make a fair judgement.”
          -Is that why one of your first comments to me was the internet meme ‘you just went full retard’ and how every reply to me since then has been to start and argument? Wow how fair polite respectful and mature you are. That’s how you were raised? Then that explains it. You’re a failure because you were raised by failures.

“Which is why I was initially quite polite to him.”
          -You called me a retard, right that’s polite. You were raised in a trailer park weren’t you.

“he soon began to hate me solely because I didnt agree with him (and also, no doubt, because I am female).”
          -No, I hate you because all you are is another argumentative female who never admits to being wrong and all your replies to me are you trying to start fights and telling me why your opinion is better than mine. But you can’t help that because you’re a woman.

“he slowly regressed into insanity and even more ludicrous claims as more and more people turned against him, making him more insufferable than ever”
          -My posts are meant for people to turn against me. You’re stupid as fuck for not realizing that.

“which leads me to prefer to ignore him. Sadly this choice seems to have angered him even more because he craves the attention I used to give him in the hopes that he could mature as a human being.”
          -WHEN THE FUCK HAVE YOU IGNORED ME? IM STILL WAITING FOR THIS GLORIOUS DAY. Ive asked you to on multiple occasions and to sound cool like youre doing now you mentioned ignoring me multiple times in the past BUT ARE YOU IGNORING ME NOW? NOOOO. You’re trying to bait me into fighting with you because the negative attention I give you makes you feel happy and reminds you of the good ol days when your daddy told you he didnt love you and beat you and your mother. Its made you comfortable in craving negative attention from men which is why you jsut cant stop replying to me. You ignoring me will anger me? WHEN IVE ASKED FOR IT? WHAT DELUSIONAL WORLD ARE YOU LIVING IN. You’ve completely lost your mind. PLEASE IGNORE ME SHUUBI THIS WILL NOT ANGER ME AT ALL I ASSURE YOU IVE BEEN ASKING YOU TO DO IT FOR WEEKS. But alas here you are still replying to everything I say. Keep dreaming that I crave your attention. You want that but it will never happen. I’m not interested in you and never will be. Ever. Get over it.

“It just means my personality is more appealing than a genital wart,” -Shuubi

^ I have nothing more to say.

• Also a)Jeanne d’arc was not from the renaissance period and I’m pretty sure she was not ever supposed to be an icon of beauty, what the hell man. b) ‘getting enough to eat and having a full figure’ doesnt mean ‘lazy fatass’ c)have you even looked at paintings of the goddess Venus who was literally supposed to be the representational feminine beauty, she was full-figured and voluptuous. d)please study some history you are embarassing everyone.