Little Busters! Refrain Announced

little-busters-refrain (5)

Little Busters has – to nobody’s great surprise – got its belated 2nd season announcement, causing great joy amongst its many fans.

little-busters-refrain (1)

little-busters-refrain (2)

little-busters-refrain (3)

little-busters-refrain (4)

little-busters-refrain (5)

13:01 07/04/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

Refrain... You mean the drug from Code Geass?

12:22 07/04/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Will Little Busters be good now?

Comment by Riiku
    02:52 08/04/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

It should get insanely good closer tho the end of Refrain. When I played VN, in the end pimples runned down my spine and tears were flowing like river out of my eyes.

05:41 08/04/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

well "the secret of this world" was not solved a little so for me it was pretty clear 1. There will something coming after the first 26 episodes and 2. The story so far was a little bit a waste of time if you hoped for a little light in "the secret of this world" thing. BTW: who cannot imagine where all of this leads? It's so clear. Also the reason why he has to become "stronger". Unlike Code Geass, Shiki or Death Note and that's the only real dissapointing thing about Little Busters so I will keep watching and hope that they can be friends forever (even it is VERY unlikly and half of us know already why).

Comment by Kevin
    08:17 07/04/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

So where the fuck is my Kurugaya's Arc? Seriously...

Comment by GHS
    14:06 07/04/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

There's no way they would have been able to do her arc without completely giving things away more than they already have anyway.

09:02 07/04/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Apparently in 2nd season, as hinted by the first pic.

12:52 07/04/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Ignorant posts everywhere up here lol, weak people always want stuff fast, if they dont get it they stop trying to get it, strong people know that good things need time to get, you guys have no idea of how good this will be by the end, especially if you go through everything, there are borning arcs yeah but good ones too, its all part of the awesome ending this will have.

Also i imagine next season will have Saya's route that has lots of action, is pretty awesome and Saya is an awesome character.

And about some "bleh moe bleh" post above, LB isn't about the girls at all, clannad was more into the girl's normal galge style.

05:29 08/04/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

I still have hopes for it but Ive just found it mostly hard to get into so far. Clannad, on the otherhand, hooked me after two episodes. I honestly have yet to really care for any of the characters or their struggles thus far in lbs and that isnt a good sign. When the characters cry Im usually laughing at how silly the scenerio is or something else. Else Im just like eh, stop being all whiny.

It hasnt been a horrible series but it just hasnt lived up to my expectations which I probably set to high anyway. I imagine the vn is a better experience overall so I might go try it out this summer. As for the moe, I enjoy moe as long as its done right and while it has worked sometimes in lbs, at other times it has seemed sort of forced. My favorite episode was probably the one with Rikki cross dressed in the girls dorm because the humour of the characters and everything really worked. Most of the time I find the humour a bit too silly though. It might be a matter of changing tastes but I think it also has a lot to do with the quality of the adaption and even the direction of the original vn compared to other key works Ive watched/read. Anyway, just because people havent had the same experience watching the series as you have doesnt make them ignorant anon. These things are entirely subjective. Anyway, Ill look forward to the alleged awesomeness of Sayas route.

06:13 08/04/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

let's hope the anime really gets better

Comment by man1
    22:40 07/04/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Eh? And here I thought it'll be "Little Busters! ECSTASY". Oh well....

17:07 08/04/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Is that a limo waiting for Rin? When did she become an oujo-sama?

00:39 11/04/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

This anime is so bad, I don't even remember the ending or why I was so stubborn to finish it anyway.

08:46 08/04/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

I still have to finish the visual novel...

08:32 07/04/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

More Kunya! <3

08:36 07/04/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

I want to see PurpleHeart-o from Neptunia on mikumiku dance doing the popipo vegetable song. Maybe one of those girls too.

09:06 07/04/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

The ending dance is a status symbol, eh?

The song was vaguely referenced in Minami-ke recently, so guess what happens after they're done with the letter M.

09:33 07/04/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

I think i'll refrain from watching this like the 1st season i dropped 4 episodes in.

09:35 07/04/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

I can't really stand the moe level on this Key's work
    for Clannad i would say excellent!, but for this one I can't seem to able to continue watching after 2nd episode without fastwarding

***just my opinion

09:36 07/04/2013 # ! Drivel (-0.8)

Key did not make this, J.C.Staff did...just fyi :)

11:33 07/04/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

idiot. Key is the group who made the original visual novel eg source matertial so it kind of is keys work. Yes jc staff is adapting it as opposed to kyoani but the moe level is a little out of control in the source material as well.

10:36 07/04/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

man... you can't say fyi and give wrong information.

09:27 07/04/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Now if only any competent studio would work on this.
    That would be great.

09:25 07/04/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

I hope this one wont be as abysmal boring as the first season.

09:57 07/04/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Same as Clannad ,eh? oh wait...

08:40 07/04/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Divine
    BUSTER
    Extension.

09:39 07/04/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

tried watching the first season.. dropped after 16 episodes. It's just not interesting... and I've read the whole VN so knowing what will happen next doesn't help.

19:17 07/04/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

I managed to get through five before I fled screaming into the night. I hadn't read anything about the show beforehand so not knowing doesn't help either.

16? You've gone further than me, i didn't even watch episode 1

08:43 07/04/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Saya INCOMING!!

09:51 07/04/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Lol no? Does it say EX anywhere?

Comment by GHS
    14:07 07/04/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Lol maybe not but she was in the teaser trailers way back. Maybe they'll do a special few episodes for her after Refrain.

11:08 07/04/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Would people care about Little Busters if Kyoani originally did it? or would it not matter?

11:21 07/04/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

They'd probably care more. KyoAni has experience working with Key (Air, Kanon, Clannad), and are excellent in the animation department. Alas, JC Staff did LB, and nothing will change that. Hopefully they get a better budget for Refrain.

14:29 07/04/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

of course it kyoani afterall