Comment by Benoist
    20:07 08/10/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Could have looked better with an outfit color that contrast a little more with the hair

22:49 08/10/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Double belted bunnie suprise down the middle with a nice cotton tail on the back for a smile.

10:23 09/10/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Orca Toys? I'm usually careful with new figure companies, but if this looks as good as these pics then I'm definitely buying this.

Comment by คภєк๏
    17:31 08/10/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Has anyone yet made a Tama-nee figure that invokes her personality?

17:41 08/10/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I date real girls for their personality. I buy PVC figures for their awesome rockin' bodies.

As such, the milking of Tamaki Kousaka and the To Heart 2 brand continues.

Why bother creating worthy new IPs when one can just cling to past glory spam it to consumers' faces until they get fucking bored at it? Milk 'em dry, I say. lol

Comment by Yamato
    16:56 08/10/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

sorta ironic that you would mention the milking of old IPs... you hardly ever hear a thing about the first To Heart anymore.

18:28 08/10/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

To Heart? What's a To Heart?

Seriously though, it doesn't matter if the first one is dead and buried. I'm saying that To Heart 2 is getting milked up, thrown into a squeezer, dipped in water and milked again for years already. This even surpasses Capcom's releasing of Street Fighter II 5 times over. It's painfully obvious since all their later releases give me the impression that they don't bother trying anymore.

I like the VN and I do like Tama-nee's route the most, but this? A man's gotta have his limits. This feels like shoving two big pair of breasts into my face that do feel good, but they're shoved way too often that I'm suffocating.