Lolicon Teacher Rapes Pupils 37 Times, Faces 30 Years

yuki-by-senntakuya

An elementary school teacher who raped 5 of his pupils aged from 8 to 12 a total of 37 times faces a possible 30 year prison sentence.

The 32-year-old Kyoto prefecture elementary school teacher forced himself on his charges at two schools over a 2 year period, the court heard.

At his first school, he raped or indecently assaulted 4 of the little girls in his class a total of 14 times over a period of 11 months, either at school or their homes.

He then transferred to another elementary school in the same prefecture, where over an 8 month period he raped or assaulted another one of the girls in his class 23 times, again either at her home or at the school.

The prosecution maintains his attacks were the result of him abusing his authority over the girls  to pressure them into sex – he told the girls he “would be angry at them” if they did not comply with his wishes, and one of his victims testified that “I thought I could put up with it to spare my mother from being upset.”

He was accused of untoward behaviour at his first school, but as he “strongly denied doing anything” it appears they did nothing and did not bother telling anything to the next school he worked at, allowing him to continue his extracurricular activities in his new job.

The local educational authorities merely claim “we weren’t aware of it until it became an incident.” Parents have criticised them for not investigating him at all.

The “incident” only came to light when one of his victims finally made a complaint about him touching her and police became involved and launched an investigation.

The prosecution is seeking the maximum possible sentence of 30 years, saying he “deftly planned to abuse his position as teacher in order to perpetrate his base and vicious crimes, and inflicted immeasurable physical and psychological harm on his victims.”

The defence is pleading for leniency, saying that he deeply regrets raping all the girls and that he will be unlikely to re-offend as he promises to undertake counselling and medication upon his release.

Sentencing is due on the 9th of March.

Online there is considerable outrage at the apparent leniency of the sentence, as well as the usual wonderment at the sort of things Japanese teachers can get away with:

“This is Japan…”

“That sentence wouldn’t even be one year per count…”

“It is utterly sickening to think of him touching all those girls, let along raping them like he did. It should be cut off, without anaesthesia!”

“Castrate him!”

“You’d expect the parents to kill him for something like this.”

“It’s always possible they agreed to it. He did do it at their homes, even if they didn’t know they must have had domestic issues for that to happen.”

“Honestly, you’d expect to get busted from these kids letting things slip to their friends. And if this teacher was married his family is ruined, and even his own children would loathe him. He had so much to lose…”

“I can’t even believe this story. Why didn’t they sack him after one or two came to light? They let him do it dozens of times, it’s unbelievable.”

“Life sentences are best for the scumbag teachers who do this stuff…”

“30 years of free food, I must be missing something?”

“小五 + ロリ = 悟り” [“year 5 elementary school” + “loli” = “satori” (enlightment)]

“37 times, and he probably did more as well. I guess he can die a happy man.”

“I am having trouble imagining the scope of his crimes, can someone suggest a suitable manga to explain things?”

“Actually doing it with elementary schoolers is just… Well, I suppose from his perspective he has no regrets.”

“I thought this stuff was limited to ero-manga, but some people actually do it…”

“To do it with 5 girls, what a winner. And 37 times, he’d not regret it even if he got the death penalty. So, it’s OK to execute him!”

“Lolicon, just kill yourselves already!”

“This is being reported as rape and indecent assault, but it seems more likely they consented. The merest hint of a rape accusation from one of those children would have brought it all down on him. The sources don’t describe any use of force at all. I don’t think child rapists should be treated leniently, but if he did have their consent that should be taken into account.”

“It doesn’t matter whether they consented or not. Children that age cannot legally consent. So it is always rape. Now go to sleep.”

“He must be Korean!”

“Unfortunattely, he can’t be a Korean – one of the characters used in his surname is in old-form, and you aren’t allowed to use those any more when naturalising.”

“Korean deception! There are Koreans with that surname.”

“Our sentences are too lenient! We should be more like America and combine them all up into one huge sentence!”

“I don’t see why he should get a sentence longer that he would have for killing someone though?”

“People just get more emotional with rape than they do with murder. It makes no sense at all, but there you are.”

“Honestly, teachers are all either lolicon or lolicon-in-training aren’t they?”

“What kind of person wants to become a teacher? You can imagine anyone who does probably has something wrong with them, especially ones who study education at university. Imagine wanting to become a teacher at the age of 18, gross.”

“I cannot comprehend how a school board would overlook what happened at his first school. Why do they exist? To defend teachers from prosecution and hide things from the media?”

“Because they are full of scum who are all about protecting their promotion prospects by avoiding any sort of police involvement. It’s always better to report these matters to police and not to the school.”

“The schools conceal their pupils being bullied, the crimes of their teachers – they sure are good at it!”

“The principals have to suppress these incidents for their own sakes if nothing else.”

“I can’t help but think all these teachers have committed similar crimes in the past and are protecting their own.”

“They are all senior teachers from the Shouwa period when teachers could get away with anything.”

“This was all a typo, it was 300 years, right?”

18:35 09/02/2012 # ! Good (+0.6)

"I did my best, I have no regrets."

Hope someone gets the point. xP

01:03 10/02/2012 # ! Good (+0.6)

That's what, a good 2 volumes worth of material?

Get cracking, sexually deviant mangaka!!

15:59 09/02/2012 # ! Good (+0.6)

"if Anime has taught me anything ..."

Comment by Assassinister
    00:42 11/02/2012 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

To be racist? How could they stereotype all Korean are lolicon rapist. Is there a fact about it?

02:02 11/02/2012 # ! Good (+0.6)

Korean and Japanese are not races, they are nationalities.

16:31 12/02/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Korean and Japanese are technically Ethnicities and Nationalities, so they're as good as Races anyways.

00:37 14/02/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

The vippers believe that Koreans are the evil incarnate. And the Japanese are unicorns that shoot rainbows out of their asses.

Comment by Kixiv
    16:24 09/02/2012 # ! Good (+0.5)

17:24 09/02/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.1)

Rape of a female shouldn't even be prosecuted. They're born as living dick sleeves. It's their fate to receive cock, and all grown women fuck and suck for money whether they're girlfriends, wives, or officially prostitutes, they're all still essentially whores. The only thing anti-rape laws for women actually do is protect the market value of pussy so they can keep up with their gold digging antics. 'Cause let's face it, 99% of women don't do honest work, and only profit from the pussy.

Comment by kenji
    01:07 12/02/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

actually what he says is pretty much accurate but the 99% is a bit too much figure i guess? maybe less than that.

Awwwww, a girl didja wrong, huh, honey-bunches?

How sad and bitter you are, and how you will die alone.

Oh noes.I cant tell if this person is just trolling for the negative attention or....he truly holds these views.

*Sigh* im gonna attempt to forget i saw this i guess.

17:36 09/07/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

But I'm part Japanese, how can I be weaboo. Lol taking discussions in a comments section, that's pathetic. Go find a forum or something.

Lol Sankaku members are nothing but a pathetic bunch of weeaboo's. Look at all these downvotes, never seen so many in one article. The only ones that aren't downvoted are ones defending Japan or making jokes about the situation without highlighting the ones involved are Japanese.

And they call peoiple who defend America or China butthurt nationalists lmao. Butthurt weeaboo's are butthurt. The voting system clearly shows that within no doubt Sankaku members are just weeaboo's. It's alright calling America muderers and China plagerists, but calling Japan rapists or paedophiles is like taboo here. Hypocrites.

18:57 09/02/2012 # ! Drivel (-0.7)

Fucking go kill yourself. GO KILL YOURSLF I SAY. Go get raped, then you'll talk about rape.

Apperently u don't kno a damn thing about woman. Rape is freaking wrong period. U rape a woman, your ass go to jail no ifs ands or buts about it. See if you get put in jail in a womens prison, say all what u just said and see if u don't come out black and blue with a broken leg, a few busted ribs and a dislocated jaw. For the record: a whole mess of the women out in the world are filthy stinkin rich, some are even bosses and managers of their own companies and industries. You're just hating on women cuz the got bigger balls than u do. Its no wonder u ain't got a woman. I SHOULD DO ALL THE WOMEN IN JAPAN A BIG FAVOR AND KICK YOUR ASS STRAIGHT OUT YOUR MOUTH AND KNOCK YOUR TEETH IN THE BACK OF YOUR THROAT!!!! I SPEAK ON BEHALF OF ANYBODY AND ANY WOMAN IN JAPAN WHO AGREES WITH ME, IF U CAN'T SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT WOMEN ON ANY BLOG, GET YOUR CAPTAIN NO-NUTS MONKEY ASS OFF THE SITE RIGHT NOW!!!!!! JAPAN, MUCH LOVE FROM ME TO THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN!!!!! XOXOXO I LOVE JAPANESE WOMEN BECAUSE ARE FLAT OUT BEAUTIFUL!!!! I HOPE TO FIND ONE TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND SOMEDAY!!!!

03:11 10/02/2012 # ! Good (+0.8)

@00:06 Kazaza2 that might be true, but i said in MY country. That means Denmark.
    And yes the thing about women and their excessive amount of sex partners was taken from an actual survey!
    So I'd say my statement is partially true. Many women are like that now-a-days but fortunately there are a few left with at least degree of dignity..

20:49 09/02/2012 # ! Good (+0.7)

Don't you think there is a reason why women are badmouthed today?
    In my contry, many if not most women act like complete sluts! An average women by the age of just 25 have had 15 sex partners "at least" now that's what I call Dick sleeves.
    My ex was even confident enough to actually brag about it, saying she have had around 40 different sex partners and that nearly all of those were complete strangers. She have even sucked a few of them off because they "asked" her or because the guy was so hot she couldn't help herself. Fucking disgusting whore...

02:50 10/02/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

@20:49
    So women being free to express their sexuality is a bad thing now? How is that any worse than men who sleep with 40+ women by the time they are 25?

You don't have to like women who act like this. Hell, hate them for it if that floats your boat. But saying they are "sluts" sounds awfully hypocritical to me.

18:24 09/02/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

fact he's just trolling, leave him be.

19:31 09/02/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Anon is saying you are a troll, but you got trolled.

People badmouth women so much here because they're pansy little fucks that are butthurt that they cant achieve anything in life, and maybe a girl was mean to them in highschool or laughed at their tiny dick at one stage, and that kind of thing becomes a ridiculous, endless and pointless grudge against all the women in the world. It's pretty sad, but the important part is these kind of people generally dont breed, so with luck they're die out eventually.

Comment by kazaza2

@ anon 20:49

I think you need to start hanging out with a better class of women. They are mostly NOT anything like you describe. Trust me.

18:52 09/02/2012 # ! Drivel (-0.7)

I dnt troll I tell like it is. It's toward that ass clown sayin that rape shudnt be persecuted and says all women are born as dick sleeves and thats where I had to put my foot down. Call it trolling or wutever u call it, it just burns me up the way women are badmouthed these days.

18:58 09/02/2012 # ! Drivel (-0.8)

@18:24 Read 17:24 09/02/2012 #! And u will kno why I went off the rails, I dnt care bout the attention, positive or negative , dnt matter. Women shud NEVER be talk about like that punk did.

09:45 10/02/2012 # ! Drivel (-0.8)

So, you are talking about your mother? Fuck U

17:19 18/01/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

he actuall got off easy That's less than one year/rape!

10:37 20/05/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

did you forget this asshole raped more than a dozen girls, ya fuckwit?

Comment by Gitami
    23:16 11/02/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

If they're alive, run them over again, it'll cost less in settlement.

If they say a harsher law will discourage crime then they better get this current law fixed. Current stance encourages murder.

Comment by kumesana

> ding. Yeah rape is bad, but it doesn't deserve a longer sentence than murder, that's functionally retarded.

What's the rationale? I tend to agree, but that's nowhere near a given in my book.

02:51 10/02/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

failed hard.

Comment by kumesana

At what? Being a sheep?

07:10 11/02/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

With rape, the victim is still alive. That means the victim is still available to their loved ones who can comfort them and help them overcome their trauma. With murder, it's different. The victim is dead and gone; they are gone to their loved ones forever.

This is what I think, anyway.

Comment by kumesana
    10:01 13/02/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Ideal, isn't it?

But are the loved ones really comforted by this situation? Are they not often indirectly traumatized (or selfishly, directly traumatized,) unable to actually help the victim, and having to deal with her and her trauma, never really going on?
    When this fairy tale of little ponies doesn't actually work, how many lives are spoiled in the process?

I do believe it's better to be alive and traumatized than dead. I do believe it's better to have around persons who traumatize rather than kill. But I think, too. I don't just believe. And when thinking it's not obvious that traumatizing is not as serious as killing.

Comment by Kiljoy616
    02:12 10/02/2012 # ! Drivel (-1.0)

Human Monkey are functionally retorted that is the point.

17:18 09/02/2012 # ! Good (+0.5)

It's funny that they didn't find out about the rape until someone complained about simply touching...

Comment by Kiljoy616
    02:10 10/02/2012 # ! Drivel (-0.9)

No one said they where all going to like it.

19:29 09/02/2012 # ! Good (+0.5)

Wait it was just sex? nothing wrong here move along..

First Internet rule: Unless you have proof, there are no females on the internet, that's why we use Anonymous for a common name.

23:46 09/02/2012 # ! Good (+0.5)

This justifies more reasons to legalize Lolita Complex.

Shame on you, America.

15:39 09/02/2012 # ! Good (+0.5)

And if he'd just paid them a few hundred yen each time, it would have turned rape into enjo kōsai, and he would have gotten off (lol) essentially scot-free.

Comment by kumesana

You must be new here. As well as the plussers.

02:50 10/02/2012 # ! Quality (+1.0)

Not a lolicon? You must be new here. You'll get used to it soon enough, don't worry.

07:05 11/02/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Forget being new to sancom, you must be new to JAPAN.

Comment by kumesana
    09:54 13/02/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

> wait...are you seriously suggesting that you can't get away with enkou in Japan. Seriously?

No... You must be unable to read.

Oh. "I die a little every time I need to play captain obvious." You're trying to kill me. Clever.

Comment by kumesana
    22:14 10/02/2012 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

Not the point. SanCom articles constantly contradict the idea that you get away with enkou, regardless of what reality is.
    I never said anything about being new to reality.

*Sigh* I die a little bit every time I have to wear my captain obvious hat. Yeah, I know, I must be new here.

03:15 10/02/2012 # ! Good (+0.9)

Fufufu, how cute. wise old kumesan thinks he's a veteran of this site and he's here to teach us all about the sins of loli.

i have so much fun making fun of you ふふふ

Comment by kumesana

I don't know what to say. We see countless articles here about old geezers not getting away with enjou kousai. Not the contrary.

Simple obviousness.

03:03 10/02/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Awwwww, how cute. "wise old" kumesana thinks he's a veteran of this site and he's here to teach us all about the sins of lolicon.

XD I get such a kick out of making fun of you, lol

03:13 10/02/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Awwwww, how cute. wise old kumesan thinks he's a veteran of this site and he's here to teach us all about the sins of lolicon.

LOL i have so much fun making fun of you lol