18:11 08/01/2012 # ! Quality (+1.0)

Reading most comments here it doesn't appear anyone has read the manga.. it's actually quite good. This is no usual loli manga in fact he is stuck baby sitting his sisters kids while they go off on a vacation but there is an plane crash and two people are missing.. yes the sister and husband.

He than proceeds even though he is going to college to raise the kids on his own in a very small apartment. Most of the issues that occur in these images are from Hina the little girl that is always jumping on him and being in a small apt he tends to trip and fall. But the manga is quite good but to be made into an anime I don't know if that would work since they are young girls. The manga is about the girls adjusting to a new father figure and the young man to being a father with no ill intentions on his part he just wants to raise them properly and keep them together as a family.

19:53 09/01/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I'm willing to bet that it could still be a very good manga without the decisively suggestive posing. That's only in there because modern mangaka are almost required to offer this form of "fanservice". And that's really a shame. It's not like we are all fond of the same fetishes.

01:51 09/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Just read couple chapters last night,it looks promising.

05:28 09/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Ya, I read the manga after I saw it was getting an anime and its really good so far

20:42 08/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Don't forget that the oldest girl has a crush on her "onii-chan".

21:42 08/01/2012 # ! Good (+0.6)

As commented above no one seems to know the story, it's actually a pretty good light novel series with many spinoff adaptations plus his is their new "father figure" and not necessarily the new "father" I think the title just threw most people off

If you even know the word "onii-chan" you should know it doesn't always mean relative, as I have "sisters" I grew up with but no blood relation

I just dumbfounded at a the negative responses at what I thought was a Interesting light novel. Please tell me you hate it after you read it

Comment by Pyrus
    22:19 08/01/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

No one hates it. I'm sure it's a good story. We're just speculating on how Ishihara will view the scenes of little girls running around naked in front of a guy and stuff. After all, if the story doesn't have a scene of the man sticking his junk through a paper door at the girls, Ishihara may not approve.

18:32 08/01/2012 # ! Drivel (-1.0)

i thought this was maily fanservice, guess i'll try reading it after all

no it's not. And stop bringing back that faggot, u bunch of retard hikkikomori
    Honestly, I begin to understand this site less and less every single day
    Dont u see that in the end, it is those corps who decide which should be covered, which should not?
    Papa no Iukoto is one of those main example out there which prove that we can draw loli-based fanservices WITHOUT breaking the line.
    But I doubt that 99% of the morons here, or 2chan, ever try to understand that.
    So shut up, the world has enough of bullshit, stop dig the grave and bring back ANOTHER ONE, STUPID

23:35 11/01/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

u mad bro

Comment by ArrowInTheKnee
    16:42 08/01/2012 # ! Quality (+0.9)

The world is always in need of more lo.. errm young people... its for the future of humanity...

16:54 08/01/2012 # ! Good (+0.6)

The world has already reach 7 billion. Future of humanity deserve a war to reduce the overall population

Comment by HouseLife
    17:45 08/01/2012 # ! Quality (+0.9)

Except that would backfire, because in war the compunction of the heavily war-torn nations is mass rape of women, girls, boys, men, dogs, sheep, horses, and various inanimate objects.

...actually that sounds like fun, hang on I'm going to enlist.

22:55 08/01/2012 # ! Quality (+1.0)

If you have something to protect, join the army. If you don't, stay the fuck out of it.

00:49 09/01/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

"If you have something to protect"

What da Fuck?? this aint anime dude!

22:12 08/01/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

That's how wars used to work in the past. A major war in the spirit of the world wars today could easily wipe out most of our population.

02:02 09/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

For what we really now is real WAR! Muahaha

Comment by Ota-Kool
    23:23 08/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Pedobear really APPROVED!

11:30 09/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Do people not know what Scarcasm is when they see it?!

Comment by Gitami
    04:31 15/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Declare war on space.

17:49 10/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

"No one want war, those who experienced it know it paid too high a price. But few generations later, they will forget it and history will repeat. War it's like a virus, no matter how you deny it, it will try harder to break out. But after all, in war, young men die for old men."

Read this in David Hayter voice.

22:26 08/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

GORDON FREEMAN.
    SHIT JUST GOT REAL

19:21 08/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

edit, you 3*

19:20 08/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

While I agree with the other poster that you 2 need mental help, whether joking or not; it might also be noted that soldiers going off to a dangerous war are also more likely to fornicate with their lover before heading out. It's almost become the "American Dream" of soldiers to have a little one waiting at home when they get back (if they get back)... thanks in large part to the mass media (primarily war related movies).

Comment by Pyrus
    22:23 08/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Only 7 billion? I was under the impression that for the last 6 or 7 years , we were well over 8 billion and rising.

i would try to mass rape any of those sexy cosplayers or any asian chick =D

Comment by TNinja
    01:11 09/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

i'm not sure if I agree that "Join the army if you want to protect".
    I mean, the ones who starts a war is an army itself. Not necessarily OUR army, but AN army. :V

20:34 08/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Be my guest..

16:59 08/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

I hope you are the first one to be killed.

Comment by msoltyspl
    21:09 08/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

3rd WW is pretty much inevitable either way. Only question remaining is 'when'.

23:02 08/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Einstein used to said "I don't know what weapon they will use in WW3 but surely, in WW4 they will fight with stones and sticks."

If you ask me when ? I would predict that may be in this century. First, it's come from Iran second, of course it's China, third NK.

15:45 09/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

22:13

Well actually total extinction n the destrution of the world above the surface beyond habitable levels... wouldn't be that surprising. I mean almost anything else could cause that as well such as the supposed global warming which could do so as well given enough time. So yea, the end of this civilisation may not be that far off

22:13 08/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

If a 3rd WW is inevitable, so is the end of our civilization. Maybe even total extinction of us and the entire overground biosphere.

Comment by Pyrus
    22:28 08/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

With all the fighting going on in Africa & the Middle East, I thought the Third World war had already been underway for some time.

you two are mentally ill sick fucktards

21:51 08/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

not surprising

10:30 09/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

I swear comments like this constantly reaffirm my faith in humanity.

FUCK YOU SATANIC FAG!

17:19 08/01/2012 # ! Good (+0.6)

there can never be enough loli, ever
    so i approve of this, even though i probably won't bother watching the anime

Comment by Shanesky
    23:04 08/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

But I doubt you would love loli in Aftica that's the problem.

00:13 09/01/2012 # ! Good (+0.6)

b-but little brown girls are the best...?!

08:29 09/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

the reality is not like brown girl in manga. Reality won't fit your imagination

FUCK YOU DIPSHIT PEDO FREAK!

00:19 09/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

You breeders and your ways making me laugh. It's kind of like watching, I don't know, mildly retarded monkeys at play.

Comment by Tex_Arcana
    03:13 09/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

That's a dirty lie and you know it.

It's EXACTLY like watching retarded monkeys.

01:46 09/01/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Wait, this is no loli... if you have actually read the LN, you would no that its just a plain university student taking care of a little child with no sexual feelings whatsoever... you guys are sick

Comment by SpideyPHL
    02:01 09/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah, about that. If that were really the case, nothing sexual about this series at all, these screencaps wouldn't exist. Basically the framing around the fanservice is innocent so people don't feel quite as guilty fapping to lolis.

I do agree, however, that these folks are sick. I used to rationalize it but seeing some of the terrible comments about real life news events and things involving little girls lately makes me worried about these folks. However, I do quite enjoy SC's content that's not abour loli/China bashing/trolling, rare though it is, so I keep coming.

05:12 09/01/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Truly? It's the general lack of morals that make me enjoy coming to this site.

05:13 09/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Agreed. That's pretty much why I'm still here. I quit trying to rationalize for them a long time ago.