Top 10 Anime Girls with Normal Sized Breasts

top-10-anime-girls-with-normal-sized-breasts-001.jpg

Anime fans have been busily ranking anime girls “who are more than totally flat but less than huge breasted,” doubtless having nothing better to do.

For those wondering, there is not even a catchy specialist term (as with “pettanko” or “kyonyuu”) for having a bust not at one freakish extreme of the size spectrum.

The ranking:

1. Konoe Subaru (Mayo Chiki!)

2. Haruhi Suzumiya (Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuutsu)

3. Senjougahara Hitagi (Bakemonogatari)

4. Taneshima Popura (Working!!)

5. Mikazuki Yozora (Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai)

6. Kotobuki Tsumugi (K-ON!)

7. Kirishima Shouko (Baka to Test to Shoukanju)

8. Haruka Morishima (Amagami SS)

9. Huang Lingyin (Infinite Stratos)

10. Tamura Manami (Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai!)

There may be some doubt as to whether Mugi really belongs on such a list…

Comment by Hayate
    07:31 22/11/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

im pretty sure that Popura was on the huge faction(her bust, that is...)

07:50 22/11/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

Her bust grows, but her height doesn't.

Poor Popura...
    Happy us!

Comment by Hayate
    08:46 22/11/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

that makes all of us a lolic- wait, i mean a minicon huh...

Comment by Koyoto_Shadow
    10:09 22/11/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

Minicon? Isn't that a kind of transformer?

11:37 22/11/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

You're in Japan now, it's a Gundam.

12:41 22/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Oh, the kind of guy that kidnaps little girls because he tought she was very little cute?

transformes xDDDDDDDD
    yeah

working first episode

I´m not lolicon, I´m minicon (fan of all little)

Comment by Marine-RX179
    18:50 22/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

The good old joke of "all the nutrients from the milk that the girl drank gone to the wrong department" :P

Comment by Bayonette
    03:57 23/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Wait, does Popura count? I mean, we don't know what's her bust size!

Comment by Lazy
    15:10 23/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

the way I like it *w*

Comment by dantesmaster
    09:07 22/11/2011 # ! Good (+0.4)

lol wtf Tsumugi normal...then i guess Mio's are bigger

07:11 25/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

well, in the beach episode mio and mugi were the same oAo

18:06 23/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

it's general consensus, at least

21:36 23/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

haha yeah - she has huge knockers

07:52 22/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I thought the same.

What she lacked in height, she made up in weight (on her bust) :3

How Saber or Sakura(naruto)?

12:00 22/11/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

Sakura is flat, Tenten is normal.

08:35 23/11/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

If Sakura's flat then the definition of flat has been greatly and inappropriately extended.

12:12 22/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

or a gundam :) lol

12:12 22/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Minicon a love of all things with big busts but short height adds to dictionary of japanese words

Comment by Your Name
    07:06 22/11/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

Hitagi!!!!!!!! < 3

No need to comment on any other.

15:09 22/11/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Damn You Ararararagiii

Comment by Nindotaku
    11:03 22/11/2011 # ! Quality (+0.8)

hmmmm actually...the full set of names include
    'nashi' - none
    'hinyuu'

'futsu'
    'kyo/baku/chou nyuu'

'binyuu'-Quote:"Binyuu/beautiful breasts (美乳):

A separate category, which is gaining increasing emphasis in manga these days, is binyuu (美乳, "beautiful breasts"). This refers to breasts that are perfectly-formed for their size, almost completely symmetrical, with nipples and areolae of proportionate size and placed in the exact right spots.
    Binyuu can only be found within the futsuu and kyonyuu sizes, as anything less isn't enough to create a definite shape, and anything more is considered grotesque."

Maybe this last one is closer to what this chart is about...but main point is that there are names for the whole range...

Comment by Haze
    07:20 22/11/2011 # ! Good (+0.6)

And once again, at least half of the list fails to go beyond the last year. Though I guess this is not even worth mentioning anymore.

16:10 22/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Also, stop making top 10. Make top 50 or something. There are loads of characters out there you know ;_;

Comment by Dennis S.
    12:16 22/11/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Isn't the term "teki-nyu"?

Comment by Dia
    11:43 22/11/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I'd say Mugi is definitely too big. They're not emphasized in the anime so they maybe forgot.

15:47 22/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Konoe Subaru (Mayo Chiki)?

They look more than 'average':

and here:

Those are screen-caps from the anime ^_^

18:17 23/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

wait a minute.. i distinctly recall Manami Tamura having slightly big than average boobies... gotta rewatch the series to confirm

07:25 22/11/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Just wanted to say that the topic picture is fucking win.

07:33 22/11/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

...Top 10 for "Normal"?
    Are people THAT bored? In the end, this is just another biased popularity ranking.

It's about time Sankaku took a month off.
    Please, no more Top 10's until 2012.

Comment by Yamato
    09:54 22/11/2011 # ! Good (+0.4)

Sankaku's not at fault. They're just translating these polls from the Japanese site, Anime One. Honestly, does anyone even bother to click the links in these things?

20:40 26/11/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Of course, but Sankaku doesn't have to repost 'em, right? That's what I'm talking about.

20:27 22/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

as long as my penis is hard, it's okay

08:39 23/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Hey, at least now I know for sure there are still some anime girls with normal breast sizes that I can fap to.

Comment by Imyou
    12:11 22/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Normal's a distinction worth making in anime. This is for those of us who didn't even bother with High School of the Dead.

But I'm with you on the lists - they just troll people into commenting that they'd put something else on the list.

Comment by Yamato
    11:20 23/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

BTW, Busujima Saeko's on the full list. She's tied with Clannad's Nagisa for 23rd place.

Comment by yuriphoria
    08:03 22/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Seriously, can't they find something better to do with their time?

Comment by Your Name
    08:25 22/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

like read Sankaku posts? nope.

Comment by Justin iZ Here
    07:20 22/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

weird to see Yozora on a list o.o

08:08 22/11/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

how is it weird :O

09:16 22/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Because she is a bitch. And bullies a popular character

And...... Lingyin is here!? That's REALLY surprising

Comment by VillainousHanacha
    14:08 22/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

@Anon 12:03

I do think that Sena's popularity is in part because of Yozora, but I don't think it's for the reason you might be implying.

When really examined, both Yozora and Sena have poor personalities and are rather bitchy to varying extents. The reason that many (including myself somewhat) find Sena appealing or are willing to put up with her is that she gets her comeuppances quite often for her behavior, so her haughtiness and massive ego don't go unpunished. Yozora is often the one to give retribution to Sena, so because she often plays a role in Sena's "Karmic Justice", you could say that some of Sena popularity is due to Yozora.

However, despite all that, I still much prefer Sena. Both of them have rather poor attitudes to be sure, but I think Yozora has a worse combination of bad qualities. As I said before, Sena's main problems are extreme haughtiness and a massive, not to mention easily bruised, ego. Yozora has a certain level of haughtiness and has a pretty big ego, but I think Sena beats her out in both of those categories. In essence, Sena has "Rich Bitch" personality problems. However, in episode 3, Sena has shown potential for change. Yozora however, to me at least, has a worse combination of personality traits. She is much more Manipulative than Sena ever is, and is also somewhat of an instigator, as she is more often than not the one who starts the arguments between her and Sena. She is also a hypocrite, as she hates bullies but her behavior is classic bully behavior. Yozora also strikes me as something of a prude, given the nature of her insults. Yozora has also shown me less potential for change than Sena (at least to me). Also tying into how manipulative Yozora can be, I think she also lacks a greater amount of empathy than Sena, but I think they are both pretty close in the lack of understanding/empathy department.

However there is a bigger problem with Yozora than all of that, and it ties back to the idea that Sena has a larger amount of fans due in part to the level of comeuppance she gets for her actions. Yozora on the otherhand gets barely any comeuppance or retribution for her actions at all, making it much harder to like her in my opinion. Not to mention that most of Sena's retribution is not really "Karmic Justice" as it's mostly not the universe trying to get back at her, but purely Yozora's personal revenge, making Yozora look even worse. So yeah, it might be true that Yozora plays a part in Sena's popularity to some extent, but the very reason behind it also plays against Yozora herself.

Though you know, despite all of this, Haganai is one of my favorites of this Cour, along with Fate/Zero and C3. I love Haganai's brand of playful meta-humor, and I really do like Rika in all of her perverted glory. Also I do like Kodaka as well. He is a pretty good example of his archtype of Harem male lead, as he is pretty capable and he has very little of the blushing/embarrassed/flustered moments. I'd still say that my favorite Harem male lead is Negi from Negima, but Kodaka is a pretty damn good example of his archtype (not to mention it's a bit unfair to compare Negi to Kodaka, as Negi plays dual roles of Shonen action/ Harem Protag, and isn't part of the "Normal High School Kid" archtype like Kodaka is). I can even get enjoyment out of Sena and her antics, but I get almost nothing out of Yozora.

I will say however that if episodes 1 and 3 are any indication, Yozora and Sena are far more enjoyable when not in each others' company.

12:03 22/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Without Yozora, Sena wouldn't have as much fans.

Plus, those moe traits she has are fucking annoying.

Yozora is my queen !

10:34 22/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Could just be my poor eyesight, but she appears to be as flat as Laura Bodewig, so I don't really get why she's on that list either.

19:09 22/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Where is C.C.?

This ranking really sux.

Comment by ryusoma
    13:30 22/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

... "normal"-sized bust.

Since when has D/E-cups been normal in Japan? I've been there and it sure isn't NORMAL, that's still far above average.

Let me guess, this is just like how anime characters are always white, right? A stylized Japanese ideal for funbags?

12:28 22/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I don't see why men love those bags of fat anyway. If that fat was on any other part of the woman's body, they'd be disgusted.

17:41 22/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Egh, women need some junk in the trunk too.

Need some cushion for the pushing. :P

18:15 23/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

so it's about having the fat placed in the right places, if you know what i mean

03:41 24/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

when that fat is on the right place is just delicious.

deal with it