Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl

chinese-motorists-flatten-toddler

Chinese and non-Chinese alike have been sickened to see security camera footage of a Chinese motorist knocking over a toddler and then driving over her and off, with a subsequent vehicle not even bothering to swerve to avoid her, instead crushing her legs to a pulp.

Meanwhile, pedestrians witnessing the atrocious scene merely walk around the writhing infant – the kindliest drags the child off the road and then abandons her as mere roadkill.

The incident occurred October 13th in Foshan City in Guangdong province early one evening, when a 2-year-old girl was involved in a marketplace accident.

The video, undoubtedly highly disturbing to all people of conscience and even to many of those without:

This has provoked outrage amongst virtually all viewers, not least in Japan – although with this being China, sadly the outrage is not accompanied by much in the way of disbelief:

“This is sickening!”

“Horrible.”

“That poor girl’s legs, crushed flat…”

“I’m not watching it, what happened?”

“A car runs over a little girl with its front wheels, seems to notice, but decides to drive over the kid with the rear wheels. All the passers by ignore her. A second car drives up and just runs over her feet. A woman approaches and just moves the kid off the street like she was some dead animal.”

“There are hundreds of millions of Chinese so they don’t care. Life is cheap there.”

“Her lower body is ruined now, isn’t it? Those filthy chinks really ignored it all…”

“They saw her and just ran over her anyway… why?”

“Honestly, I think it was deliberate. There’s no way the driver didn’t see her.”

“I feel ill.”

“Does the person who calls the ambulance have to pay or something?”

“Why aren’t they even shocked? Do they see dead bodies on the street all the time?”

“If you’re not careful you’ll get involved in something very bad, I guess it’s that kind of country.”

“Perhaps they just thought she was sleeping? If I saw a child lying in the street I’m not sure I would have the guts to intervene. Although if I saw them hit by a car it would be a bit different.”

“What are you on about? Her legs were flattened,  there was sure to be blood all over the place.”

“The parent and child just ignored her – honestly, Chinese people…”

“It must happen all the time? I can’t believe they are the same species as us.”

“It’s horrible, but this is all you can expect from the cultural standards of the Chinese.”

“This is the sickest video I have seen all year. Those Chinese treat their own as less than animals.”

“China is really done for. Thank god I was born Japanese.”

“However rich they become, the standards of Chinese people don’t rise at all.”

“No wonder they just buried their crashed trains whilst there were still people in them.”

“Watch this and you may understand.”

“I could never live in China.”

“To think there are over a billion of these scumbags.”

“What happened to her?”

“There’s a report from a doctor from a few days ago – ‘she’s cold but not braindead, I can’t say the chances of her surviving are great, but I’d like to how things progress.'”

“Harsh.”

“To think we are next to this country.”

“It’s shocking to think a country like this still exists.”

The girl later died from her injuries. Police have apparently since arrested the drivers of both vehicles.

Comment by Final
    06:27 17/10/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

For once, I wasn't all that disappointed that there's no higher video quality available…

12:53 17/10/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

Surprised with how much censorship China has that a video like this slipped onto youtube.

Comment by BlaqCat
    02:57 18/10/2011 # ! Good (+0.4)

I'm only glad that for once, I resisted and didn't watch the video....

21:27 18/10/2011 # ! Good (+0.8)

I got a youtube glitch, so even as I tried to press pause from the video, it was still keep playing
    I now just gained a level in desensitization

05:53 18/10/2011 # ! Good (+0.6)

My heart started pounding the moment I played the video so I immediately turned it off before it could even reach the little girl walking part. Couldn't fucking take it...

21:40 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I watched it. Just now. I cried. Poor kid.

Comment by Assassinister
    21:41 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Youtube is in partner with Google while China and Google have some Bad past relation. Lol

18:02 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

Inexcusable act, I do not condone the behaviour of those 18 ppl, but in their shoes, I understand why they might be unwilling to help because of the complex and dirty society of china and some other countries.

12:03 19/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Think about what we didn't hear. The scream she let out as she was crushed, the sad sobbing as she lay there. That is true helplessness. I shouldn't have watched that video. It'll haunt my dreams, I know it.

09:11 23/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

What was that a second car make the same man. I don`t
    whant know how much child die in china.

But now she had no more pain

Sleep in heaven nice and quiet little girl

06:35 17/10/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

People's Republic of China, making the rest of the world feel better about themselfs since 1949.

22:42 17/10/2011 # ! Good (+0.8)

I was always mad at how sankakucomplex critises China, but this time, I feel really ashamed to be a citizen of that demoralised country. Although I did notice that this Artefact kid seizes all opportunities to demonise the already evil China. In this case, from what I heard, the second driver simply did not see the little poor kid lying on the ground, and the "the kindliest" - a garbage collector lady - not only dragged the child off the road, but also called for help and that's how the girl's parents found their child(the poor couple were just nearby). Nevertheless, this is truly inexcusable. And to my astonishment there is even a mother with a small girl among the ignorant passes-by. I was sobbing uncontrollably while I watched the whole video. I was always aware that the moral standard in today's China has been utterly degraded, but this incident... it simply cannot be concluded as the result of moral degradation, it is a completely lack of humanness! I tearfully prayed and hope that this is just a isolated or at least a rare incident. May those (hopefully very very few) pathetic immoral Cantonese grow some conscience. After all, it appears on the news, and news are not norms, right?
    Though I hate the government and society, but she is still my beloved home country...
    God bless China!

05:39 18/10/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

how cant you se a child on the street?????? dam i even avoid lizard or snakes on tyhe road and im driving 3 am at 70 Miles per hour- 130 k/h and i see the things on the road so there are no scuses for this

Comment by Roy
    12:44 19/10/2011 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A$$holes just get tired of not being noticed and substitute cruelty for caring.

a$$hole~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!

00:58 18/10/2011 # ! Good (+0.6)

If someone could understand Chinese. See http://zh.wikipedia.org/zh/%E5%8D%97%E4%BA%AC%E5%BD%AD%E5%AE%87%E6%A1%88 [http://zh.wikipedia.org/zh/南京彭宇案]
    The Pengyu case in Nanjing has a tremendous effect on Chinese society. From then on, people bagan to hesitate before helping injured passer-bys.

22:16 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

She's alive!

03:18 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Some English-language links for the same incident:

20:38 22/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

> http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/opinion/2011-01/05/content_11794724.htm

Pretty sick "common sense" they have there.

Another pro to the universal healtchcare...

23:55 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Goodluck living in China, Dude. Hope you take care of yourself and your family from:

1.Vehicular Accident
    2.Local Foods
    3.Bully(there's some beating vid of a young nude girl)
    4.By Product locally made
    5.Places not safe because it was made of trash
    6.Your Government

23:59 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.3)

You forgot:

0. Exploding [insert name here].

15:18 19/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

you can say china was picked on and whatever.In the end this incident still happened.That is the crux.

05:51 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

^ Every. Single. One. Of. Those. Is. True.

14:36 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Tragedies happen all over the world. Artefact likes to pick on those ones that happen in China, but bullies, flooding, and vehicular manslaughter occur worldwide.

That said, what happened in that video is sick.

Guys cut it. I don't think this is good form to use such an incident to propagate your own racial discrimination. Artefact, shame on you. To have believed you were better than this and use something like this as an excuse to direct anger against the heartless people involved rather than dragging a whole country into the blame. It's pathetic people like you who further push racism. Ironic how you're a pasty white weeaboo trash. You're such a sob story.

02:39 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

so you're going to fob it off on the Cantonese are you... sigh... just another rascist

Comment by awindslowly
    08:09 19/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Yes, this is true. National news confirms the actual details. Fucking unacceptable.

00:13 19/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

No, God BLAST China.

My forefathers came from there and I'm Chinese by ethnicity, but I'd die first than be associated with the filthy scum people who live there now.

You've invaded the rest of the world and none of us like you people. You congest the transport, smell foul, talk loudly, jump queues and treat public areas like your personal cough / drain / toilet. You don't give a fuck about being considerate or sociable and no matter where you go you expect everyone else to speak mandarin.

The video shocks but I'm not shocked that you have such bastards. A friend who has been living there for the past year just told me their kid was almost crushed because some asshole woman decided to back her car up to the DOOR of the supermarket to park so she would have less distance to walk.

So fuck you China.

Comment by Roy
    12:49 19/10/2011 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ARTIFACT........ IF NOT FOR SANKAKU~~!

I WOULD NOT HAVE EVER SEEN ANY OF THE NASTY UNDER BELLY OF ASIA IN GENERAL..

AND THE COOL / GREAT STUFF......

PLEASE~~~~~~~~

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...

~~~~~~~~~ TRITI ~~~~~~~~~~~

13:16 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Up yours you ching chong china town speaking motherfucker!

22:35 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Feel better? How about off without China?

02:14 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

SanCom will be boring then :( I want to read more of explosion-related stories.

03:02 22/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

China is NOT the oldest civilisation on earth today, its only considered one of the oldest civilizations alongside the likes of religions such as hinduism whic forms a major part of civilization in india. Just saying. But get your facts straight.

Comment by Achiuakuna
    02:25 20/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Kirby: People are not as closely related as you think. In biology, the coefficient of relatedness for two strangers is actually close to 0. It doesn't ALWAYS make sense to help a fellow human(non-close relative). Eliminating members of the same species can indirectly increase your fitness, given that the benefit of eliminating him is greater than the reciprocity you receive if you help him. Chances are, helping people like this little girl will unlikely give you any reciprocity, especially with the huge population in China and the constant population flow. Best case scenario the mother gives you some money, but is it really worth going to court, testify and risk the possibility that the neurotic mom blame the whole thing on you? People are calculating their fitness all the time and in an environment like the one China has, these bystanders are only doing what is sensible to do.

Comment by Gitami
    08:03 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Explosions is much more enjoyable than these stories. The next time anyone complains about China's explosion should be directed here.

18:59 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

that is why we are destroying nature. we blame nature for everything we do. henceforth, let's all kill one another since we can all blame nature for it.

give credit for being the oldest? cut the crap! this is why we never progress since we have to do this or that just because they are senior. they aren't disabled and only contributed majorly before WW I. in the current times, they're just douchebags putting on airs just because they're the "oldest civilization"

Comment by Kirby
    03:55 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

@anonymous 02:52 you're talking bullshit. ever heard of passive fitness?
    there are two ways of increasing one's own fittness: either have your own children or help children of close relatives.
    they share parts of the same genes and so helping your brother and his children is all too well smart in the eyes of nature.
    and if you now compare the diversity of human genetic make up to those of animals you will see that humans are all very close related and it always makes sense to save someone from this bullshit -(e.g.) if you're male she'll be a possible mating partner.

so don't blame nature for your narrow-minded beliefs of how this world works.

China is the oldest living civilisation on earth. We should give them credit for that. They survived due to the lack of empathy. Empathy from the position of the nature is a worthless paradox, which stops natural flow of evolution. ^_^ I'm just saying... Don't blame me, blame nature.

Anyone fap to this?

04:47 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

They're puppets, so they aren't human. Only a few do.

Please understand the world before commenting any dumb comments like that.

First of all, let's say you are a by-passer. You see this poor girl, of which I am reallly REALLY sorry about and hate the driver w/ everything I've got. But let's say you see her.

You have three choices:
    (1) Walk pass and think as though nothing happened
    (2) Call the police and walk away, better than (1) but still pretty sad
    (3) Ok so you decide to save her and check up on her until help comes. The ambulance takes you and the girl to the hospital. The hospital needs you to pay $50k otherwise they don't have the resources needed to save the girl.

WILL YOU PAY THAT MONEY TO SAVE SOMEONE YOU DON'T KNOW? And if you don't pay, what kind of person are you? Leave a poor near-death girl at the hospital?

Of the people in china, probs 95% of the population can't afford ICU, my grandma was in there once, and a day's bill was like a thousand cnd. People's average wage in china is like .. 400 dollars cnd / month. They don't have money to do it.

Also, let's say that a different scenario happens. Scams. A person runs up to you and accuses you of doing that to the girl, and demands you to pay. Doesn't even let you go unless you pay up, and even threatens you w/ weapons. You are screwed. Scamers like those happen everywhere in the world not just in China.

Now think about what you would do. I have to admit the ppl who just walked pass are absolutely heartless, but what would YOU do? Save her and spend thousands of dollars from your own pocket for stranger? What if you are broke? Would you still do that?

Please think about yourself in that position before bringing shit up like that.

Thanks for reading.

16:05 19/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

China got too much problems more than other countries do, freakn pollution, working conditions, scammers, drugs, gangsters, wage problems, population issues, waste management, heartless population and etc... so many... more, i swear this video changed my whole perception of china even more.....

09:46 17/10/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

This made me feel so sick. I ran downstairs and kissed my daughter a hundred times.

Comment by Miroku74
    04:44 19/10/2011 # ! Good (+0.4)

I just have to wonder where the fuck was this child's mother while all this shit was taking place? Hasn't anyone ever heard of babysitting?!?

I'm sure there's a nice cold place in Hell for the people who just stood/walked by this child while she was suffering. And a nice wood chipper in Hell for those who ran the little girl over.

RIP, little one. T_T

18:10 19/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

The whole thing is sick. The girl doesn't look particularly poor... in places like that, cars are always driving next to people. But still, as a 2 year old - she needed to stay near her parents. But also in such places, it could be easy for kids to get out and about.

- Recently, I almost hit some stupid kids on a bike at night going through a parking lot. But in this video, there is a lot more light.

- The time from the girl got hit and people FINALLY came to help her was 7-8 minutes! That is a long time for anyone, but for a CHILD, having been crushed!

It was BAD enough when he hit her, but he did MUCH more damage with his rear wheels, thats when blood shoots out. Runs over her body. Being that its a LIGHT-wright tiny truck (maybe 2000lbs, if that) - it doesn't kill her.

Its about 1 minute after the inital hit that people saw her and ignored her. That FIRST guy could have made a difference!

Several people walk by this crying, in horrible pain little child... its about 2 minutes before the 2nd truck runs over her legs. Because he changes his directions, he had PURPOSLY ran over her legs. He flashes his lights just as he runs over her. Her arms out for someone to help her. This 2nd Truck is easily 4000 lbs, double wheels.

4 minutes after first hit, a woman and her 5year old girl walk by this child.

6 minutes after first fit, a woman drags her off the road, her back is most likely broken. She calls for help, takes about another minute to locate mom.

This is some serious sick shit. May bad things happen to such people. I'm shocked she survived so long - but according to reports, she died or at least brain dead. Too much damage for a normal life.

18 people didn't help. They are lower than the dogs they eat.

Comment by Vekou X
    12:15 03/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I remember this news a few weeks ago. The driver said that he ran over the kid when he noticed he hit her since burial fees are cheaper than taking her to the hospital.

come on now dog are pretty tasty, especially after you beat it.

Comment by Minru
    06:16 17/10/2011 # ! Quality (+0.8)

And china has nukes...
    Anyone else see a problem in the making?

Comment by Ota-Kool
    07:09 17/10/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

The second vid WTF? The road is not small for a two vehicle? Why just can't they make their way in side ways? Man what kind of Driving they teach in a Driving school...Everybody is ROAD WARRIOR in China MAD MAX style, please Chinese people mount some Gatling gun or Bazooka in your vehicle next time.

20:43 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I remember hearing from someone who worked in china, all someone had to do to get drivers licence was drive in a straight line for 10m.

Also the mind set of they have a bad mentality of "wanting to be first". Must be first on the road, must be first on and off the train, but be first in the queue if they even bother to queue.

00:55 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Typically they can drive, but the problem is they don't give a fuck about rules of the road. Simply put drive as you like, just don't fuck up when driving.

In this regard, the driver is a complete cunt and needs to be disembowled while he's still breathing. Thing that's sad is this doesn't just happen in China. I've seen it documented in Africa, Brazil and even India. What shocks me more is when I hear this type of thing happening in 1st world countries.

22:08 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

You heard wrong. The test is pretty extensive. The problem is, once people get out on the road, they revert to complete fuckwad dickbags. People in China drive like they want to hurt everyone around them and kill themselves in the process and I've driven about 12k miles in China over the last few months.

16:07 19/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

China needs to straigten its society properly how come is it that its a developed country but still got so many issues are u kidding me..... just burn the country down excluding the good chinese people because i love watching TVB LOL!!! :) everytime i watch it im like china pretty good then i look at this video and other posts on sankaku and im like WTF is this the real CHINA

10:14 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

it seems they dont need a license to drive car

as long as you can tell where is the gas and where is the break , its ok for you to drive

16:43 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

or you can probably just pay off the license or the cops if you get caught.

13:27 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Nah, you still need a license, but apparently they make the driving test very difficult so they won't have any more cars on the road. But obviously the driver didn't pass his test.

Comment by Satonaka
    15:57 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Mad MAX?

FABULOUS MAX!!!

unfortunately not only china , but the rest of asia as well, westerners be warned!

02:54 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I like how you've skillfully included the Japanese in the mix which reflects in your comment's bad rating. I feel you. Some of these selective racist fcks are more ignorant than I thought.

Trying to drive sideways means car-crash on a building or pedestrian, you idiot.

12:48 17/10/2011 # ! Good (+0.6)

He said to use the sideways to go around if safety permits. You are the idiot for thinking smashing into other peoples car or running people over is the correct way to go about it. derp derp chinese driver

23:32 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

How about braking the vehicle for a while? The fucking van's brake was clearly working after he ran over the poor kid. Why couldn't he used it before?

I think the driver didn't have a license. I also think YOU don't have a license and/or too stupid to drive. You need to shove that dildo into your ass and burn in hell.

19:08 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

16:16

Crashing into the building is far worse than crashing into a person...'cuz you may hurt more people.

The anon above you seems to be a short sighted person. *sigh*

16:16 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

no i agree with him they will crash into the building....forget the people!!!

Doing a Real life GRAND THEFT AUTO is Not bad idea, you ASSHOLES! That's a Good Idea!

10:04 17/10/2011 # ! Good (+0.8)

I wish everyone could see my comment explaining just why this happened. Like Japan and it's serial ineffective law system that often punishes good deeds, China often does not look too far into cases due to the fact that it is impossible due to the sheer population. Whoever helps this poor girl would most likely become liable and responsible, and sadly it is also highly likely that the parents of the girl would pin the blame on her rescuer resulting in them having to pay for all the damages as well as any thing else they can milk out of a good Samaritan. If you find this unbelieveable - things like this have happened before.

12:44 17/10/2011 # ! Good (+0.6)

Sadly but is not the only reason. The reason why the driver decided to double tap is because in China it's much cheaper to pay for a persons funeral than a persons medical needs and insurance. There's also the issue of victims looking for more money, black mailing, cout cases etc. So the most money saving course of action is to make sure they're dead. The sad sad minds of the Chinese these days >.>

14:48 17/10/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

It's always about money , isn't it ?
    I'd rather live on the street and be poor , but know I saved someone's life.

It's disgusting that someone would walk past a human , no matter if it was a child or not , and not even help.

At least call an ambulance and than walk away ?

There is NO excuse for this , whatsoever.
    I think it's sad if you think this is a "good" excuse , and explains it.

Humanity makes me sick..

13:25 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Take your Deepak Chopra woo woo shit and ram it up your ass.

20:13 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I need some acid to understand that man....

23:22 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

The girl in question was had a ton of bad luck on her side.

Comment by Momo
    00:59 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

My uncle is a Murrican, and he said proudly that he would rather kill any robber rather than just injure them.
    Same story goes for his neighbors.

And it's in Ohio, I dunno what would they do to robbers in Texas..

19:03 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

You're right, it is extremely sad, and it's why China's cesspool of a society will never change on its own.

Because whatever horrible disgusting things happen because of themselves or others, it doesn't matter because they will always have excuses, excuses, excuses and just continue the same way they always have.

China needs an invasion.

21:23 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Are you dumb?

22:18 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I think Anon 12:44 sums it up quite succinctly. There has been this story being passed around here in Singapore where a Chinese woman stands behind a man at starbucks, then suddenly squats down and cries saying that he touched her and demanded money to see a doctor. Fortunately there was a security guard with enough sense not to leap to conclusions. So even though I'm of Chinese descent, I still keep my guards up around PRCs (there are really a lot here).

01:48 20/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I understand you and i pray for the child, and that such a thing will never happen again anivere in the world.

Oooooh come one Chinese Pipol! Little girl should FUCKED NOT CRUSHED! Damn Chinese Playing too much GRAND THEFT AUTO! More Violence Less Sex! How about Balance between them both!!!

Little moral guardian.
    YOU SIR ARE LIVING IN A FIRST WORLD COUNTRY
    If you actually spent your life in poverty and struggles, would you still be able to make the bold statement?
    'These people aren't human, I would rather go to Jail for nothing than walk past ANY human race , any age , any colour, that is dieing.
    I'd rather live on the street and be poor , but know I saved someone's life.'

If you were in China, you would probably have a children and wife, both in desperate need of economic support. Of course, you could become the unknown hero, but, YOUR FAMILY WOULD SUFFER.

@14:48

But this isn't going to jail, at all. If the person in question lived.

What did he do wrong? Hit a girl, what's the result sue the living shit out of you. Even in Australia this has happened, in America this has happened. So don't you say at all that's a second world country is an exception.

It's better to kill the person and go to jail for manslaughter than to make the person suffer and wrung you out dry. After all you are driving a weapon.

@19:03
    So Africa is not a cesspool, America is not a cesspool, Australia is not a cesspool (Someone who was dead for 7 years and no one bothered to check?).

This guy was lucky because their is a security camera and wanted to prance around showing this to the world. However China is not an exception even such things would happen in First World Countries as much as Second World Countries.

I'm Sorry for being such an misanthrope but it's the truth, every country has a few bad eggs.

Comment by HouseLife
    20:08 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (-0.3)

I'm going to say something that many of you may not understand, but I'll do my best to explain. Consider for a moment the idea that the entire universe is a blanket of energy vibrations, which is proven by physics. Consider then that if all positive and negative emotions are effecting this energy, then it stands very simply that humans are part of this energy, and therefore effect reality around them. Whether you believe this or not, it is the truth, and the evidence exists around you, just not in the way we were generally taught to perceive.

If you truly want to do something, even something simple to assist in changing the energy of China, then there is something you can do that requires little to no effort, but en masse can change the world: send them light.

What I mean is, take a deep breath, and clear your mind. It is physically impossible to think (and therefore fear or hate) when you are concentrating on breathing. You can try it now. You have to force yourself to do one or the other. You need no more than take some deep breaths to clear your mind. And when you do, regardless of how you feel about them as a people through whatever experiences you may have, just imagine white, positive glowing energy enveloping China. You don't need to tell the energy what to do, where to go, any of that. In fact if you try, then you need to clear your head and take more breaths. The universe knows where the energy is needed. There are those in China and across the world who are seeking this light from any and all who will give it, and those are the people who, whether they know it or not, will change the future of the planet even in the darkest of areas. If you expect instant gratification, then take more breaths. If you expect to be thanked, then take more breaths. If you expect to be special, take more breaths. It doesn't matter if you hope to get something by doing this, nor if you think it's stupid. Just breath, and ask whatever you call the energies of the universe to grant them light, and let the intelligence of that energy do what it knows it needs to. Your mind cannot do that, so don't even try. It isn't necessary to the process.

This is what prayer really is, by the way. If you've ever had a vendetta against prayer as being indoctrination, then know that true prayer is not about prostrating yourself to an invisible being. It is being a beacon of light for the world around you. If you want to do something positive that you can do right now for them in the face of this darkness, this is it.

01:05 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

You've got that right on the mark. In China there is an actual clause/law where it does say "If you help anyone involved in such events, you will be held responsible for the victim". That's just fucked up. Understandable but to have it as acutal written law is fucked up in so many ways.

16:09 19/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

this video completely defends against the cleaner who helped her thank god there was a surveillance camera, wouldn't want that lady to be accused at all, plus this had been spread worldwide so i doubt if she gets accused that the world would not do anything, more so that we would accuse china of being incompetence with their law and wateva else

10:11 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

This happened on Indonesia too!

Comment by humus
    17:11 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Usualy when that happen in Indonesia, The driver will be killed to, with the car burned in people rampage --a

at least that what happen in the chaotic capital of Jakarta

Comment by Momo
    00:55 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

True, it is less costly to just "kill" rather save, since they'll extort you dry.
    Am in a trucking business and am familiar of a lot of cases of mindless motorbike-riding kids better to just die, rather than their equally mindless parents (letting them ride a motorbike at such an age) extort whole profits for months!

And yes, First World Nation Citizens, you are prosperous, therefore you have "morale". Dood, try scraping grains of rice from a wasted food in the bins for breakfast and I dare you, I double dare you, to think about morale right there.

18:33 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

no it isn't, the driver will be "illegally punished" by mass but not pedestrian who are coming to help the victim

19:03 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Not only in Jakarata dude, Medan here too pun some people are like that. My father kena I think twice already ==

*sigh* Just.. what kind of people do we have in our country? (no offense intended)

18:24 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah, that's what my indonesian friend told me, too.
    If you see an accident there, don't stop to help or everyone will think you did it and you'll end up lynched ... crazy stuff.

Comment by Oyashiro-Chama
    07:23 17/10/2011 # ! Good (+0.6)

in china their nukes dont explode, they just dud out ironically since everything that isnt made to explode explodes, the explosives will just dud out.

10:33 17/10/2011 # ! Good (+0.6)

Sadly, I am from China ( techniqually the place I am from wasnt part of China until 1997.) I know how insane people are in China. I can tell you guys China is a shit hole and no way in hell I will ever get out of the border of Hong Kong and set foot on the other side. This is why I always tell people that the only race I dont trust is Chinese. I blame the commies for destorying the good old Chinese culture. My grandpa told me that back into his days, if someone got robbed, the whole village would jump on that guy. Today is a totally different story. When I was younger, I tried to think how can I change that country into a better place. After I got older, I know there is no way in hell unless you nuke that place. I'm not saying all Chinese dont have souls, but there are more than 1/2 of them dont have soul, 1/4 of them do whatever those 1/2 do and only 1/4 of good folks. To be honest, Im really ashamed of being a freakig Chinese.

Comment by S Y
    16:40 17/10/2011 # ! Good (+0.4)

Urgh, I completely agree, now I wasn't born in China but my parents were and I have been living in both China and Hong Kong when I was a child and holy crap it's just fucking shocking how some Chinese are. I know not all Chinese people think the way these sickos do but at the same time it's hard to change things when the government is fucking messed up

04:02 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I think it's more to do with who and what you're exposed to. Like if you live in the slums and ghetto's of US. You will think Americans are all crack dealing bastards. My friend was like that till he moved to New York, though he became fairly obnoxious and arrogant since lol. I've been to China and every time I went there, I met really nice people. But no doubt even they told me to be careful in China. Because alot of them in the poorer areas are out for themselves and will do whatever it takes to make you part with your cash.

There is a saying they told me; "Don't get involved with anything that stands out. If you do the government, police or triads will come looking for you." There wasn't even a "might" come looking for you. It was straight out they "will" come looking. Which tells me that the average citizen lives in fear everyday. Which is just sad...They have said things aren't the way it use to be. It's kinda like poison. Once it enters a glass of water it becomes undrinkable unless it's sorted. That poison has already got a grasp in politics and law enforcement.

10:59 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Very interesting point of view.

I was scratching my head so hard at all this chinese news. running over their children, burying hundreds of bodies along with train/plane wreckages. WHAT about the families?

China's neighbor korea and japan have such family tight nit societies, and they adore youth especially (idols). But China seems such a polar opposite...

Well seems like China used to be more like it's neighbors based on what your grandpa said, but so so sad what it has become now.

03:48 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

China maybe in the lead of economic growth. But that doesn't mean there is less poor people. If anything, it's that there are more people in the poor. The further segregation of rich and poor is so large now. Everyone is out for themselves.

With the government gaining more power, all it does is instill more fear to it's people. Were they to challange the government, they may end up on the opposite side of a rifle.

Also the police is more corrupt than ever. You can't tell who to trust. Your complaint to the police about someone may just signify your end as chances are those in criminal activity already has someone working in the police force to protect them.

All that plus the law where if you help someone like that little girl, you will be held responsible in that instant. Which ends in the conclusion of civilians being afraid to do anything as even being a samaritan can land you in prison or worse.

I'm not defending the government, but you have to realize that when you have billions of people you need to govern. You are going to end up forsaking and ignoring countless category of people. In China's case, it's serve the rich and profitable.

16:42 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

You're not Chinese anymore,embrace your new nationality,can't be that bad as the mainland right? :D

or just say that you're from hong kong and not a from the mainland.

02:18 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah. That's why I hate there are so many fucking Chinese in my country!

21:38 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

all thanks to Maoshit

16:11 19/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

true to that there is no hope for that country best to nuke it and get it over with :)

02:26 19/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Shoot, I believe it. My mom's family grew up in same kind of community too. She said you could leave your doors unlocked and no one would mess with your stuff. They would leave a note side the door saying they came by and no one was home. That's it.

Comment by Vulcan
    10:50 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah bro, my parents moved when I was born to here in Vancouver. Even though my dad still say something about Chinese pride every now and then he's fully aware of the shit that happens in China. I grew up thinking of how china was an awesome country with an amazing cultural background until these recent years. When I went to my home village near Guang Zhou, everyone there seemed sensible and kind. So I know there's still a bit of hope in that country.

Comment by OTIKA
    19:50 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Of course, treating one example as the absolute for everyone is just childish.

And statistically, a few scum out of the billion does not make it better or worse than the other countries and their amount of scum.

You shouldn't let this be your way of thinking of Chinese. Take USA, for instance. They face these same problems (and some are much worse) over there, and no media reported about it.

17:07 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

hi, i work as an assistant producer in a local news channel.

i would like to tell you that the field reporters don't always get the footage and most of the time they get there too late, probably hours after the incident happened. the only way for us to tell the story then is to interview the witnesses and reconstruct the story from there. IF we get the footage however, we show it to the viewers no matter how gory it is because we get high ratings for it.

if you think we don't broadcast footage because it's censored by the FCC, you're wrong, IF we have the footage and it should be censored, we use mosaics, color invertion, and black strips but we broadcast it! MORE RATINGS, MORE MONEY!

why the hell would you think we don't broadcast it. are you an idiot?

and also, only Obscenity, Indecency, and Profanity are censored by the FCC, the above videos are not and should not be censored in American television, but we will warn the viewers about it.

19:07 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Exactly. Even that guy who work in the local news channel failed to realize this.

This is what happens if you only care about profit.

11:40 19/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

i'm that same guy up there. what i'm saying is we won't hesitate to show viewers this. there's no such thing as "good media blockage" in the US, only good lawyers. you won't believe how many times we've been sued for showing something "inappropriate" and won out in the end with media rights.

i don't know much about china, but i heard your internet is censored. can you even find news articles about this on the internet? just wondering... maybe you can "elgoog" it.

Comment by Satonaka
    15:56 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

USA has better media blockage, especially if something like this ever happened. All you'd har is a woman or a man commenting on the same exact story, but the video would be of a cop car, some yellow police tape, and... that's it really, nothing like the above two vids you can see up there. which is what USA news NEEDS. we NEED to see the gritty footage that most stations are too chicken to show and/or the censors want blocked from even being considered "TV worthy" in the first place.

Most pro's will come up with the bull saying that "If you cant convey the story through the skill of your words and you have to rely on footage to do your work for you, then you're in the wrong field."

To that I say WRONG! If you REALLY want the public to take action, you SHOW them the footage that no one dares show and get the results you WANT from such atrocities!

17:04 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Excerpt from a Chinese forum -
    "No matter how rich, how strong our country is, what is the point of all that with citizens like this?"

00:58 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I give you props for looking that up, but chances are those kind of comments will be drowned out by "Die Chinks!" and "Fucking Nuke China" type comments splattered everywhere on the net by now from ignorant fucktards.

14:24 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

FUCK OFF YOU PIECE OF SHIT...THAT WAS A LITTLE GIRL...SNIFF..

06:53 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Obama & GE (General Electric) just gave them 2 million more jobs - can't say it's gonna help their manners.

Say what you want about lazy Americas but they 70% at least have empathy for total strangers lying unconscious on the street.

07:11 17/10/2011 # ! Good (+0.5)

and where do you get such a nice number 70%?

10:12 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

for the first time in my life,

I think chinnese is worse

at least american still have some sanity
    they are not crushing demonstrate with ambrams

19:10 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

15:22

Your answer: read anon 17:48

And if you still deny and be ignorant....please die :)

Comment by Kaoshima
    21:53 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

110,000? Nice number, where'd you get it?

>liberating the Iraqi people

About 110000 Iraqi civilians were killed by the US soldiers. I guess those guys just didn't want to be free.

What's so bad about the Americans liberating the Iraqi people?

Yeah, but you should look what they did to the Iraqi people.

03:06 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

...can you prove that? Or are you pulling statistics out of your ass?

20:50 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

The GOP is the one that let millions of jobs go overseas, as long as it makes them money, they don't care.

Comment by Pyrolight
    07:32 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

LMAO where in the world did you pull that number from?

People get killed all the time in the U.S. and depending on where and who it is, people may or may not give a flying fuck.

11:28 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

@ Anonymous 09:56 17/10/2011

that's just it american's do know that the world hates it, but the thing is that its government just keeps doing whatever it wants..

Comment by MadScientist
    11:01 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

In the US, most people wont care but they will still snitch or call for help and wont leave the person without doing something.
    Unless you're in a bad neighborhood like the projects of San Francisco or something. People will just keep quiet because if they snitch, people will retaliate. A reason for Witness Protection Programs..

08:55 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.1)

You wanna know why?

It's because Americans write before they think when commenting on something.

12:44 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

That's just market competition. Do you people even think before you type your examples?

Check how many Americans wrote the comment in here. Then you'll know.

It is obviously America's fault.

how did an article about a chinese girl being run over end up as a I hate America and america is no better rant? i always wonder if most of the hate directed at the US is just the cool/hipster fag thing to do. i want somebody especially someone who hates americans to explain why they hate US and whats the cause of the hate.

Oh noes!

Companies and corporations are America! It's the American government's fault!

No, wait.

Everyone that comes from America is AMERICAN. It's the American PEOPLE'S fault!

It's in their genes! BURN THE UNCLEAN! PURGE THE IMPURE! KILL THE EVIL!

KILL! MAIM! BURN! KILL! MAIM! BURN!

Comment by cats2
    09:49 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (-0.3)

All the mother fucking little kids in eu/3rd world countries crying and complaining like always.

Who would stand up to China besides the US? Fucking tards, hope China takes over EU first when they stop stockpiling their shit.

I don't hate America, but i know a lot of people who do, so if you want an answer maybe i can provide it. it's because America treats badly everyone, this isn't something that maybe Americans inside America don't know, but in many countries you open let's say a cafe in a place that there has never been one, you put your lives saving on the task, and after working hard to get clients the next day a Starbucks open just in front of you. and they start taking away customers by giving real cheap pricess. and when the broke you, the rise the pricess sky high. also things like gameconsoles or computers that sort of thing cost 3 or 4 times the price they do in your country, yet sold by Walt Mart or Best Buy, who by the way made the local tech shops and brands close shop.
    you can no longer find anyone to repair a minor glitch on a tv or DVD because this shops have killed the market. and with so many people jobless there isn't many people who can buy, so pricess start to go up, and thus people can no longer afford things, and what is worse young people start seeing crime as an option, because there isn't any jobs out there for people. and the few one are crap with most of the times barely minimum wages.
    We have seen how America treats any foreigner, just give a look at tv shows, especially the cartoon ones hide some very interesting truths about the perception American have on foreigners, they hate they have towards any outsider, how they say the get our jobs, and it might be true, but it might be way different if they didn't crush every economy
    with their MC Donalds Walmarts Starbucks and so which leave a lot of people with no alternative but to migrate.
    Just look up all the places and shops walmart has outside the US and
    you will there is no lie. and as i said before they never come and compete on a fair basis, they come an crush.

Naturally, only an idiot like you from *insert country here* would stereotype all Americans like that.

Good job!

so, this guys is one of the 30% huh o.O

Comment by Gigavolt
    11:05 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

No problems, they'll probably exploded before they lift out of the silos. This poor kid though.

09:13 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

all this countries hailed as beeing the next economic leaders, are only screwing up the world, and truly act like barbarians, i wander why do people keep hailing them.
    and yes both China and India are arming themselves up with nukes, when the rest of the world isn't. i wander why don't they put an embargo on them like they did with Cuba. they are far more deserving of it.

01:00 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

It's about making money, not ethics. You know how they say good and great are seldom the same man?

14:22 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

We're doomed...

Comment by Pyrolight
    07:48 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Nuking someone (full scale nuke war) has never had anything to do with the "loss of life", it has only ever mattered that it would more or less destroy the country and economy.

Comment by MK 7 DUDE
    18:41 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

DUDE.WHAT.THE.FUCK.
    Seriously, I call myself an indifferent sadistic asshole but man....
    I.....FUCK IT.

Comment by Riptidee
    06:45 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (-0.3)

well america has nukes too. I see a problem there too.

Comment by blahblah
    09:47 17/10/2011 # ! Good (+0.4)

Rip, viewing your history your fucking sweedish, a shithole neutral country that has never accomplished ANYTHING.

17:01 17/10/2011 # ! Good (+0.7)

Sweden might be the "9th best country by Human Development Index", but it's a fucking useless country, too.

OH SORRY, I forgot IKEA. Thanks, Sweden, for selling us overpriced furniture.

20:41 17/10/2011 # ! Good (+0.6)

You guys are still forgetting that Sweden also has the highest rapist incident index?

19:55 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

17:52

To show how Americans can outnumber and grind you swedes into a fine (swede) cheese :)

and for your failure of trying to make sweden look cool.

P.S: Vikings?!? COOL STORY BRO :D

19:12 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

17:01

Which collapses only after a week's usage.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKING RIPOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!1

17:03 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Never accomplished anything? How about managing a social structure that doesn't suck?

Comment by Kaoshima
    21:43 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Sweden has Minecraft...

Yeah that's pretty much it.

08:22 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Well, amerifags. Sweden atleast have some hundreds of years of history. What do you got? "My grampa killed indians". You're all a bunch of genocidal white trash cock smooking whiskey tango fucks. Deal with it.

Comment by cats2
    12:53 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah, and all he spends his time doing on this website is bashing the USA, seriously, look at his history.

It's rare when these types admit the crappy countries they're in, good find, lol...

>American commenting on history of another nation

Haha oh wow my sides

>crappy countries
    >Sweden

Sweden is the 9th best country by Human Development Index. So no, it's not crappy. Also, Battlefield 3.

Little Sweden was a great power with its tiny population and kept kicking the rest of the european great powers asses for quite a while.

Fuck you guys, Sweden had vikings. Your arguments are invalid.
    Also, Sweden's population is 9 million and USA has 312 million. Why would you even compare those two?

Sweden invented dynamite deal with it amerifats

Comment by own you two
    08:31 18/10/2011 # ! Good (+0.4)

but your a swede you'll do nothing , keep doing what you do best,shut up and do what America tells you to.

Comment by tingle
    07:51 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

americans could never do shit like this. We have problems but not like THIS!

10:02 17/10/2011 # ! Good (+0.6)

Actually, Americans and all the people of the world are capable of shit like this.

Ever heard of the murder of Kitty Genovese? She was stabbed to death in NYC in 1964. 38 people witnessed her being murdered and no one helped her. After this case, psychologists came up with the theory of diffused responsibility.

Comment by Knuckels_E
    11:26 17/10/2011 # ! Good (+0.3)

I saw a video on TV were this guy beat on a homeless man and the homeless man was lying on the sidewalk unconscious and EVERYONE was just passing him up but this is way worse because had the homeless man been a child i'm sure someone would've stopped to help.

09:57 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

also all the people the kill in their borders.

Comment by blahblah
    12:47 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Pretending the internet they love to use so much was created by someone else? Much less half of the technology they use on a daily basis?

Seriously?

05:49 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Down here in Texas on the Mexican Border the Mexican Nationals are getting away with injury to US Citizens by poisoning, tampering with house and water and cars to cause accidents and falsely throwing huge drug money exchange parties under the guise of a 15 year old girls comeing of age party. The sound devices they are using all over the cities is causing brain damage, hearing damage and other internal organ damage to all living things with the subsonic sound they generate up to 1 quarter of a mile away and all who are including babies, pets and the eldery in every location. The cops recive a cut of the money as protection and nothing is done to stop it. IT IS HAPPENING.

Comment by Crommus
    09:12 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Maybe you should have a closer look at those slums in american cities then.

14:25 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

>americans could never do shit like this

Erm, how many contries did China invade lately without a proper reason?

Says the little Americans that looked liked little bitches when North Korea slapped the shit out of their so called ally South Korea haha

Hiroshima and Nagasaki anyone?

I love this patriotic dick-waving contest.

Comment by Naishee

"You realize you wouldn't have 90% of technology you use on a daily basis without us, much less safety."

Americans are so cute. Best part is, they actually sincerely believe this.

Point out something negative about the US. Even if it's 100% non-contested fact, they will go into Serious Internet Nerd Rage Mode. Defensive, eh?

cats2 :

america didn't invent 1/4 of what it's claiming .. learn your history before claiming OUR technology as your own .

eur>japan>america .

You invent history , that's what you do .

Comment by cats2

Ignorant fucks in eu/3rd world countries, please just shut the fuck up.

"Zomg america!" shit.. You realize you wouldn't have 90% of technology you use on a daily basis without us, much less safety.

Riptidee:
    I live in Sweden

The shit hole of nothingness. One of the neutrality driven nations during the world wars also.

In other words, you guys would lick China's shoes and be the ones to ignore an incident like this.

Made this real easy for me..

13:21 17/10/2011 # ! Drivel (-0.8)

That's war.

Sweden never accomplished ANYTHING?
    Are you fucking RETARDED?

Go google Swedish Empire you sack of ingrate incest

Gustavus Adolphus ring any bells?

Comment by Yoshii-kun

No, I'm not watching that, and I think I'm gonna be sick....

00:51 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I wish I was you.

14:02 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Don't watch it, I did and regret it ;_;

Comment by Satonaka
    15:59 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I was shocked for a bit but the feeling passed. It "feels' like I've seen worse but I know I really haven't. Strange feeling I guess, either way this is what I Walked away with, I dunno how else to describe it O_o.

Comment by Ota-Kool

Nobody cares because she's probably one of the kids that are taxed like the One Child Policy also the family of the child probably are poor.

ONLY IN CHINA... POOR PEOPLE ARE TREATED LIKE STRAY ANIMAL. :P

06:52 17/10/2011 # ! Good (+0.8)

Not necessarily only in China but all around the world too unfortunately. Another incident like this was in America where a homeless guy was stabbed and people walked by him. He was dying on the floor and one person even picked him up and dropped him back down. Hours later helped arrived but it was too late.

To put it in simple terms, it's not only China that doesn't give a shit about life it's humanity itself.

08:29 17/10/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

well thing bout that homeless guy he jumped in to save a woman in distress only to get stabbed. perp got away and the woman just took off.

08:35 17/10/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

@Manjix
    your comment makes u no better then the people who walked pass the injured little girl. wither a person is old, poor, rich, cripple, deformed, or otherwise i wouldn't hesitate to help them.

08:01 17/10/2011 # ! Good (+0.7)

Homeless guy and little girl is a big difference?

It's this kind of prejudice that the homeless get no help.

07:29 17/10/2011 # ! Good (+0.6)

Actually that is the problem, there is no difference. People just are desensitized to different things.

14:48 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

The initial driver definately knew there was a little girl. That place is not dark. It has lights coming from stores everywhere. He stopped at first and then decided he wanted to run her over.

10:20 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I think what he said was that one is a child, while one is an adult. Not knowing that the guy is injured, u may just prefer to leave him alone (since there are weirdos that just lie on the streets for no reason) , but not to a 2 year old when u saw it.

Comment by Vulcan
    10:42 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

It's cause the Chinese system is fucked up. The person who helps the kid has to pay a shit ton of money up front before medical procedures. If the kid was from a family with government ties, the suspects would be jailed and most likely killed. No one wants to help the kid cause no one has the financial ability to help her. Pretty damn sad.

10:13 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

What gives you the right to say it's fine to hate hobos because of what they've done? You don't know who they are. They could just be homeless, not criminals! Please elaborate on this harmful conduct to society. They may beg for money and sleep on benches, it doesn't mean people can kill them. This just goes to prove that people don't care about shit unless society tells them to or unless it's beneficial.

10:14 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Before even talking about the cruelty of humans, has anyone ever thought of why this 2 year old girl was walking by herself and for those minutes her parents were nowhere to be seen? This could've been avoided if it wasn't for bad parenting.

China's Foshan is a rural part of China and their mentality is really awkward, particularly being very selfish and cheap. That and the fact that people may blame the people who helped them to be culprits instead and in turn sue them. There was one incident where a 20+ year old female saved a bunch of kids from death when she pushed them away from packs of cement falling down on top of them. The kids were saved but she wasn't and ended up with her becoming paralysed. The city wanted to award her for bravery but the parents are instead accusing that she's the one that led them underneath the bags to purposely do an act of heroism... Again this was somewhere in rural China.

11:37 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

That's not a very good comparison. Did the people who walked by the homeless guy even know he had been stabbed? They probably just figured he was some drunk guy laying on the ground, and didn't bother to look at him closely enough to tell that he had a life-threatening injury. As for the woman who was attacked, I'm sure she was just interested in getting away from her attackers, and might not have even noticed that the guy became seriously injured in the process. It's not necessarily that any of them have anything against homeless people, just that they're not going to carefully examine every homeless guy laying on the ground, in what may have been a rough part of town.

In this case, it should have been quite obvious the girl was injured, as she was laying in the street, and had a trail of blood behind her. It's possible that the street was a bit darker than the footage made it appear, but at least some of them had to to have noticed.

14:43 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

In today's litigious society people could be sued for anything, including trying to save the little girl. It is a sad state of things. Had there not been a video, any person that try to save them could be accused of being the perpetrator, and be ruined financially or worse end up in jail. I am not talking about China or US specifically, but all around the world. It really hits a new low in our society's decadence when you have to be careful when being a good Samaritan.

Comment by Myballz
    13:30 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Mistakes on the drivers part he didn't use his headlights like you said "that the street was a bit darker than the footage made it appear".It appear the that person who ran over the girl didn't know how to drive.

Even when in the video second Large truck flashed a light right at her body he didn't notice?

Even when Motorcyclist stop and flash a light at her body he didn't notice it was drunk or a child?

How many Midget Chinese triad gangs are there in China running around causing terror to the population?

Comment by Manjix
    07:14 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.1)

Comment by Myballz
    01:07 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I have to agree that it was bad parenting they were not there.Even that the person who ran over the girl is a bad driver who couldn't even turn headlights on while it was dark.

Both are responsible for making it happen.It won't matter ether way in China because it happen and nothing could be done its sad that the little girl was hurt and didn't get help until her mother of the little girl show up.

Comment by Manjix
    20:35 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Just to clarify my reply, I'm not implying that we should leave the homeless guy to die. I'm trying to say, I can still understand that he's a fucking huge dick if he knocked a homeless guy over, but what kind of person would be that heartless to knock over a little girl who's barely 3?

Some people may be some huge ego-bags who doesn't care about other's life, but to a 3 year old girl, that's the question.

06:10 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

The homeless guy saved a woman if I recalled from being attacked, people even saw this happened and saw the homeless guy got stabbed and no one did anything.

one thing that caught my attention... where were the parents? How long has the girl been there and no parents arrived?

No parents around? What good parenting...
    No people helping? What great humanity...

No matter how you see it, this could have been avoided as well if she was with her parents.
    My condolences to her family though...

20:23 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

People from China have no morals in general.
    End of story.

What a nice collection of retards. Of course life is precious in all its forms and of course hurting a hobo is no different than hurting a little girl, but the level of desensitization necessary to harm a hobo is on another scale compared to the one necessary to harm an innocent little girl.

It's hard to deny someone's hate of hobos as long as they declare they hate them for the choices they make and consider them harmful to society based on their conduct, but a child is innocent and hasn't had any chance to make a choice for himself or herself. To kill an innocent human means to have no regard for human life itself, no matter what reasoning one attaches to it, simply because an innocent has no logically attributable fault (it wasn't his or her choice to be born).

>Homeless guy and a little girl is a big difference. She doesn't even look like homeless in the first place.

This is why we can't have nice things.

11:19 17/10/2011 # ! Good (+0.6)

Not only do they copy everyone else's tech, they have control over a majority of materials, If I had seen a little girl in any country hurt like that I would help immeaditely, FUCK those chinks, I would go over there and wipe those insects off the face of the earth if I could

00:49 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

This probably coming from a 12yr old kid living in an enriched environment with 1st world problems. This act is horrible, but by gods you retards have the most ridiculous reasons for your rage. Really this is why kids today are getting so ever fucking stupid in 1st world countries.

01:27 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

@18:46 I think the emphases would be on "if I could" and honestly, I would too. Just remember, Magneto was right.

18:46 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I don't think you would. Are you brave enough to fight 1.4 billion of them against only you yourself?

Keep dreaming man.

Comment by Marine-RX179
    17:21 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

"If I had seen a little girl in any country hurt like that I would help immeaditely, FUCK those chinks"

Yea sure. It's really easy to say that when you don't considering how the fucked up government operates over there.

If you get involved in anyway, the police WILL drag you down to the station and put some ridiculous charge on you. Trying to reason with them is meaningless, as they do not care if you are innocent or not...all they care is if they get money out of you through blackmailing. If you have good government ties and money, then you'd have nothing to worry about...but if you refuse to pay up to bribe the police (standing your ground that you are innocent), you are as good as fucked.

Sad as it is, but the truth is that in China connection+money=justice...so basically no justice for the poor or the average people

As people have pointed out...with money and connection in China you can and you will get away with even murder...

You think only China is mess up? I wonder how many people in Japan would get involved in helping schoolgirls/children that are in trouble...considering how their police and justice system operate...

13:11 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Things like this happen in Brazil and even when they are found guilty, paid a fine and will not be arrested.......
    Now this news should all world how the human being is becoming particularly in China..

08:56 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

all amerifags can go fuck them selves

20:27 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Fuck you chinese dog. Rot in hell where you belong please.

16:05 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah remember that next time you need an amarifag to save your sorry asses or clean up after your natural disaster . providing food clothing and medicine

13:58 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

so how did you know that the girl is poor? o.O

Actually,..
    She is not poor, nor is she apart of the one child policy. Her parents are clearly concerned and pissed.

ONLY IN AMERICA... jump to conclusions based on stereotype.

10:08 17/10/2011 # ! Good (+0.6)

Huh? I thought it's still in effect?

22:20 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

@ 8:51
    So why is the little girl is walking alone? I think she's an Urchin.

06:04 19/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

@9:56 Can't you even just do a simple wiki or google "one child policy in China facts".
    It will tell you that it is IN FACT very still in effect.
    So quit spreading propaganda and quit lying to save face for your shitty country, dumbass.

20:31 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

@09:56
    One child policy is still in effect in China you dumb fucking Chinese dog that don't know your own shitty country.
    Hope a car runs you over in China you dumb shit.

08:51 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Altair also jump to conclusions based on stereotypes.

09:56 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

The 'one child policy' hasn't existed for years, dumbass.

13:40 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

@9:56 No you dumbass. Read properly.

08:28 17/10/2011 # ! Drivel (-1.0)

ONLY IN AMERICA... BUNCH OF RETARDED PIECES OF SHIT WHO USED NEWS TO BASH A RACE OR SOMEONE. :P

Comment by カンチ
    09:03 17/10/2011 # ! Quality (+0.8)

Both of you can both eat a dick.

Comment by Lexi
    12:32 17/10/2011 # ! Good (+0.6)

Bashing the values the culture of a nation has adopted isn't racist.

08:21 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

@that stupid anonymous

I just don't want to comment on how bad that comment was, but yours was worthy of being called retarded for calling anyone stupid without realizing the content of the post.

And who are you to call me stupid? Do you feed me?! Are you my boss? You have a PhD degree?

Answer me back when you grow a pair of balls and a decent brain.

Comment by warjoke
    12:32 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I don't even know what to make out of this comment.

/facepalm

@warjoke

Well, since you're so stupid, there's no helping it.

*double facepalm*

Comment by Morgadeth

Calling them "retarded" is effectively putting the blame on a group that hasn't done shit to anyone, most diseases that cause retardation are very serious and often even life-threatening.

Throwing them under the bus makes you just as big of a bigot as racists you hate. Think about it.

08:54 17/10/2011 # ! Drivel (-0.8)

Remember all the pedophille priest, and english teacher who raped students.

They might not have killed the kids...they sure didn't leave them alone...lol

09:50 17/10/2011 # ! Drivel (-0.8)

Japan's ass is getting conquered within 50 years. Guaranteed.

10:12 17/10/2011 # ! Drivel (-1.0)

Artefact: You sick piece of shit. What the hell do you gain by doing a post like this? Is it to get more traffic for your site, for a "sensational story" or is it get more people to stereotype a group of people even more than you've already done with your past posts. This is fucking sick, but it happens anywhere in the world. It seems you always find this kind of shit about China and posts here to get people to say how shitty that country is? Hinting a whole race of people are the same. Is that your goal? You human garbage, no better than that asshole who ran over the girl and the bystanders that walked by.

23:55 17/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Then why don't you fucking find other videos and post it at your own website.. why not make one yourself i'm sure if you get ran over no one will fucking care too

20:35 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

It's to expose China and Chinese dogs for being the lowest shit that they are.
    Still trying to defend an immoral country, just because you are Chinese? well fuck you, you are just thinking about yourself trying to defend your pride just like those chinese dogs that walk pass the little girl. so fuck you bitch.
    PS: and fuck your shitty country too.