Ayana Taketatsu Boyfriend Snaps Leak “Azunyan is Ruined!”

ayana-taketastsu-scandal-snaps-001.jpg

K-ON! fans are aghast at the appearance of leaked “purikura” photos of Azusa/Kirino seiyuu Ayana Taketatsu, formerly best known for her angelic cuteness and large breasts, with many despondently proclaiming that “Azunyan is finished!” and “My little sister can’t be this second-hand!”

ayana-taketastsu-scandal-snaps-001.jpg
ayana-taketastsu-scandal-snaps-002.jpg

The leaked “purikura” (a type of photo booth which adorns photographs with various cutesy decals, popular with schoolgirls and couples) appeared on 2ch, and appear to show Taketatsu posing with a young man who is widely suspected to be her boyfriend.

Predictably, particularly given her innocent image and Azunyan role, her fanship has imploded:

“Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa”

“It’s a lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”

“Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn”

[etc.]

“So, she is up for the full Hirano course?”

“Serves you seiyuu ota-pigs right!”

“Wait, who is this?”

“She plays some character called Azusa in an anime by the title of K-ON!”

“The K-ON! movie is done for!”

“Azunyan…”

“There will be casualties!”

“My head hurts!”

“When is the pic from? This year? Before?”

“I think it is older:”

ayana-taketastsu-scandal-snaps-003.jpg

“I thought it was fake, but the clothes really do match up.”

“Boyfriend: ‘give me some fellatio with Azunyan’s voice again!'”

“I laughed – she’s finished now, isn’t she?”

“My little sister can’t be this second-hand…”

“Yes, she wasn’t a virgin after all. You were all tricked.”

“At least Azunyan is still a virgin.”

“You creepy otaku are done for.”

ayana-taketastsu-scandal-snaps-004.jpg
ayana-taketastsu-scandal-snaps-005.jpg
ayana-taketastsu-scandal-snaps-006.jpg
ayana-taketastsu-scandal-snaps-007.jpg

“Their screams are like music to my ears!”

“Azunyan is second-hand! You moetards fell for a non-virgin! Ah, this is sweet…”

“I’m jealous of anyone who gets to do a busty loli like that…”

“THE END-nyan.”

“I can’t believe anything any more.”

“Don’t you think it would be more odd for her not to have a boyfriend?”

“Don’t die, you lot. You can find little fatties like her anywhere.”

“My little sister can’t be this much of a bitch!”

“I never thought I would be in the same position as the lifeliners!”

“What fools are those who trust other men.”

“This is true ota-NTR!”

“That guy is going to smash all his figures…”

“You’re just another fat bitch to us now!”

“Seiyuu otaku’s cult of virginity is seriously creepy, isn’t it?”

“This is going to mess up the movie, isn’t it?”

“Debuynan is done for now…”

“I want to cry. The world can be so cruel…”

Comment by Shaolan-kun
    10:05 16/09/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

"“I’m jealous of anyone who gets to do a busty loli like that…”"

Now THIS^ has some common sense.

Seriously, what the f**k is wrong with some people?!? If a girl is nice, is nice. Period. Who cares about her being a virgin or not? As long as she sticks with me, I'm more than happy.

/wishful thinking

23:24 16/09/2011 # ! Good (+0.8)

Customers are what they are.

It's their money, and their choice on where/who to spend it on. They give money and fame, they take it away, for any reason they wish, or none at all.

It's her choice between work and life. There are prices to be paid for either. She chose life, so her career suffers. The choice, and its consequences, were hers. No one has the right to criticize her choice, just as no one has the power to deny its consequences.

01:16 17/09/2011 # ! Good (+0.6)

O_o Strange, there is sense in sankaku.

00:29 17/09/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

It's messed up that some of them even think that this will be a blow to her career and to the series. As if the quality of the show is affected by the seiyuu's personal life.

I never even understood the whole Aya Hirano thing. People don't have to condone in the behaviour of the voice actors but they should recognize great talent, regardless of what the seiyuu choose to do with their free time.

It's a shame that great shows with amazing character depictions are affected by the deluded and unreasonable fantasies of their "fans".

03:16 17/09/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

If producers were looking for voice actors with "great talent" we wouldn't have this idol crap to begin with as looks would be irrelevant for the profession.

I really hope the Hirano effect stops producers from continuing casting idol-actor hybrids rather than real voice actors.
    They should cast voices not faces which could end up hurting the product.

None of the idols are indispensable for anime and if visual cuteness stops being an essential part of the selection criteria we'll end up with better and more talented voices for the characters.

02:01 17/09/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Well, this one thing is kind of weird.

On one hand, Japanese do overreact with the whole "purity" crap, especially those who can't really be called pure (because purity does not equal virginity).

And on the other hand, when it comes to Aya Hirano, one has to admit that she was on the level of a troll, and it was as if she deliberately tried to stomp on her fans (which does feel as if she had some delusions of grandeur, because popular actors are only popular when fans like them).

10:19 19/09/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Unfortunately, that doesn't work either. Having a cute voice actress makes for better sales. So, I'm going to say this kind of thing is going to go on for a long time.

03:50 17/09/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

The fact that there has to be a choice shows how fucked up Japanese (and American in some different ways) celebrity society really is.

02:47 17/09/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Even within the otaku world these people are considered weird and creepy.

08:14 18/09/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

It's just sad that seiyuus with such amazing voices will be kicked to the curb because of something like this.

18:45 16/09/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I sure am jealous

00:07 17/09/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

normalfags everywhere, normalfags.

10:28 17/09/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Ok so what? you should like the voice actress for there word, but sure if their pretty thats a nice plus but you shouldn't hate a voice actress when they get a boyfriend. Wishfull thinking indeed, i would like to bone the U.S. voice actress of Soifon fron Bleach, yet your not hearining me bitching from the fact she has a Boyfriend. If you truely like the voice actress you will buy their stuff regardless if their singal or not. Come otaku of Japan, get with it.

'Who cares about her being a virgin or not? As long as she sticks with me, I'm more than happy.'

There are a lot of girls with sexually transmitted diseases who want to forget their past boyfriends.

There are always problems with sex, however. The only safe sex is total abstinence.

20:39 19/09/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

"By insisting on virgins, you can effectively reduce that particular risk to zero."

You do realize that some people get STDs from their mothers at birth?

10:30 16/09/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

Now we await for the posts of all the otaku trashing their Azunyan merchandise.

But really, if that is her boyfriend, then the guy's lucky to have such a cutie by his side.

06:50 17/09/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

006- suddenly the candle doesn't seem quite as innocent either. I smell burning otaku shrines...

23:38 16/09/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

But the guy might worry that something might happen to her, like stalkers...tons of them.

20:43 17/09/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Is it just me or the guy looks gay.

20:44 17/09/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Now that you mention it...

10:39 17/09/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I don't get it. Don't these guys know she's a woman. She wants to find love let her, better than die a virgin like most otakus out there.

yeah you right. sometimes i see this called Otaku thin is out of real life

13:14 17/09/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

gladly accept all second hand azunyan stuff

17:02 17/09/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

ha ha, losers! get over it, you pussies.

Comment by YakomoFujikawa
    10:02 16/09/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

I'm not even gonna argue the topic....these guys are retarded. End of story...

13:52 16/09/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Kawaii Avatar Alert...

Comment by Assassinister
    18:32 16/09/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

So seiyuu are not allowed by otaku fan to have a boyfriend? So what's new?

18:39 16/09/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

She could have a boyfriend without doing perverted things...
    What does it matter anyways?

How exactly can they prove they're not doing perverted things?

On topic and for the heck of it:
    What a bitch! She deserves to be thrown into a TV again and again.

19:02 16/09/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Completely agreeable!

23:42 16/09/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I kinda agree with Yakomo, then again, it's 2ch so what else is new? Ayana's human afterall so it's no surprise if she used to be or currently in a relationship or two. In a personal level, I just have no idea what is the thought process these 2ch otakus...

Comment by Powerpuff Loli
    13:59 16/09/2011 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

Your avatar is retarded! No, wait. That thing is just too cute. I take that back.

Comment by Mizushima 水島
    10:00 16/09/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

who gives a dam i mean really?

13:01 16/09/2011 # ! Good (+0.6)

“Boyfriend: ‘give me some fellatio with Azunyan’s voice again!’”

I find this damn amusing~ I should get a seiyuu to be my GF and make those otaku scream in terror. THAT DAMN LUCKY GUY.

20:53 16/09/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Ok, I hope you can live with the death threats. If you are not japanese it will be even worse.
    Think about it!

22:24 16/09/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

death threats from otaku? attacked with a tenga? do they have a japanese equivalent of pizza delivery bombs?

Comment by Yoshii-kun
    13:34 16/09/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Well, I do.
    Need to refill my elixir of longevity with rage tears.

10:19 16/09/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

otaku do apparently, they expect their idols to devote their lives to the cause the same way they themselves do... fkin basement virgins.....

Comment by Myballz
    12:58 16/09/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Its called jealousy which your average Otaku male is going to express when there favorite idol is having a relationship with someone.

11:22 16/09/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Those fkin basement virgins are paying for your pirated animes.

12:14 16/09/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Whether they're paying for pirated anime or not, they still need to chill out and respect those girls' right to date people. They should just go and hug their creepy-ass life-sized anime dolls that they have neatly seated at their tea tables if it bothers them that much, because seiyuu can't take the place of those things. [/realitycheck]

00:52 17/09/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

'What kind of fanbase do you think a show like K-ON has anyway.'

I met a bunch of high school girls who loved K-On the other day.

I have never watched K-On. I can't make the time for that particular show.

12:41 16/09/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

@11:33

I really like K-on! since it's what cause me to start playing guitar, It saddens me when i see basement dwellers outrage over stuff like this.

12:43 16/09/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Oh and post-script:

Those losers don't pay for jack if they live in their parents' basements. [/anotherback-handbitch-slapfromreality]

Comment by Kixiv
    11:29 16/09/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

My, what a wild assumption Mr. Anon.

11:31 16/09/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

that doesn't make them any less weird.

15:06 16/09/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Well, that explains everything then. I can blame their asses for the shitty overload of moe fanservice ecchi crap that has ruined anime in the last decade.

What kind of fanbase do you think a show like K-ON has anyway.

14:00 16/09/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I Know really. Taketasu's in my top 3 of favorite Seiyuus and I really couldn't give a shit that she's engaged, had sex, or does womanly things.

Why are Otaku men so broken up over this? They have no problem seeing a 2-D version of Azusa getting fucked or violated buy the human girl who voiced her must stay as pure as a nun? what twisted bullshit is that?

It proves she's hetero and isn't frigid. Plus, without a boyfriend there's no chance of seeing "leaked" underwear or sexy pics from an cell phone.