“My Life as a Schoolgirl Prostitute”

saucy-schoolgirl-by-esuke

A Japanese schoolgirl shares the shocking details of her sordid career of prostituting herself to creepy lolicon online, a practice otherwise known as “enjo kousai,” supplying a personal account of the kind of events normally only read about as the endless reports of lurid sex crime arrests which fill Japanese newspapers.

The exchange, via 2ch:

“Is anyone interesting in hearing about my past experiences with enjo kousai?”

[enjo kousai (often abbreviated as “enkou,” meaning “compensated dating,”) is an extremely common form of informal prostitution in Japan, with the archetypal form being that of a schoolgirl or student who advertises her services to older men using one of the vast number of “deaikei” dating sites, or one of the big Japanese social networking services]

“We’re waiting.”

“I’ve not written this up so it may be a bit slow in coming.

I started enkou in my first year of middle school.

It seems depression runs in my family, and my parents often lashed out at me, out of their own depression perhaps. I was pretty much a hikki.” [“hikki” = hikikomori]

“Oh.”

“I had tons of free time so I started using my PC a lot. First watching stupid movies on YouTube, but one day I came across a certain chat service. Well, it was Yahoo! Chat…”

“Were you a bitch type?”

“I’m not a bitch now.”

“I’m just going to start up Yahoo! Chat…”

“Tell us your specs.”

“Chibibusa. I’m not a fattie though.”

“So I was chatting all day and eventually I got bored, as you might expect. What next – I wanted to make some cash. I considered affiliate blogging, but I couldn’t do it on my own so I started looking for someone who do it with me.

Then some old guy hooked me. At first I thought he’d help me, but he started saying there was an easier way to make some cash… I was interested.”

“At first he just wanted to meet me for lunch and said he’d give me 10,000 just for that. I was only in middle school so that was a lot of cash, it was too good an offer to turn down.

As I been stuck in my room for so long I decided to go out. We met, he was more handsome than I thought, we ate and he gave me the cash and that was it.”

“What, you’re too good at this!”

“Making money so easily, naturally I wanted to make more. So I posted my email up on a certain board, and soon I had vast numbers of enquiries. I arranged a hookup with a suitable guy.

I thought we’d eat and spend some time together like before, but that day was different.”

“So he was 25-year-old guy, quite hot, and he told me there was something more interesting we could be doing – at a love hotel. I knew a little about this, but I didn’t really know about love hotels and I was interested.

I was pretty interested and he was quite hot, so I agreed to go with him.”

“Was it good?”

“It was my first, so I thought it was going to be incredibly painful, but it was OK. However, it did not feel good.

He was really excited, but I didn’t really get what all the fuss was about.

Anyway, I went home with ¥30,000.”

“Once I was home I thought about it, and how easy it was. So I went onto the board again to find another guy.

If you say you are in your first year of middle school and your periods haven’t started so coming inside is OK, you certainly get a lot of attention!”

“So, I couldn’t believe it – my best offer was ¥80,000. I couldn’t understand why anyone would pay ¥80,000, but I went ahead with it anyway, did him and got the cash.

Like the last time, it didn’t feel good or bad, I just let my rather excited partner get it over with. Then I got the cash and went home.”

“¥80,000…”

“I kept doing this over and over. I wasn’t going to school much and had no friends so I had no real way of spending the money.

But I understood the value of money (or so I think) so I saved it up. I kept doing it and raking in the cash, and before I knew it I was in my second year of middle school.”

“In year 2 I thought I’d give actually going to school a try. It was more fun that I thought!!

I had friends and gave enkou a break, and my period started so I became a real girl.

Soon the money I saved dwindled with me being generous with my friends and such.”

“6 months later I had no more money, so I decided to start enkou again to get some more, it was the only way I could go back to my old life, and I was burning through cash horribly.

I arranged another encounter, met up with him, but this time was different.”

“Good! Keep going!”

“This time it wasn’t a hotel, it was his house, and there were 4 other people there. I thought it was pretty hairy and I should go, but I was only a kid and couldn’t really get away, so I was passed around. It wasn’t good or bad, but I was terrified and I could only think about when it would end.

He seemed nice enough, but I was really scared. And they all came inside, so I was really worried. In the end, I didn’t get paid, and they all came inside, so it was the worst day.”

“You didn’t get paid?”

“This is harsh…”

“My periods had started so I was terrified of getting pregnant. Luckily, it was due on the next day so I decided to wait.

It came, I was relieved.
But I didn’t have the money.

I thought I had just been unlucky, and started looking for my next partner without learning a thing. Of course, this time it would be a guy who would use a rubber.”

“The next time I found a guy, I was really nervous because of what happened with the last one. It was some guy in his forties.

I thought we’d do it with the condom at the hotel, but when we got there he offered another ¥30,000 to do it without protection, saying he’d pull out, so I agreed and we did it. He did come outside, but I was still really nervous.

I got ¥60,000 and went home. Unfortunately, I learnt I could get more by offering unprotected sex.”

“Enkou is scary stuff.”

“So you were selling your body.”

“I want to come inside too!”

“After that I did guys who would use condoms, and my period came as normal, so I just thought I wouldn’t get pregnant if they came outside.

But a lot of the time I let them forego the condom in return for more money, if they’d promise to come outside.

I was lucky and didn’t get pregnant with all that unprotected sex, so I became firmly convinced that I would not get pregnant if they did not come inside.

I was going to school a bit and treating my friends and buying what I wanted, so I was happy enough.”

“By this time I was in my third year, but I still kept doing enkou. I got used to finding these guys, doing them, getting paid and going home, it was just like a job.

I also learnt about bad days as well. I still did it on bad days, but I made sure it was with a condom. Then it happened.”

“Thinking that a girl like this is going to end up as some poor guy’s wife… ´д`”

“Girls with prostitution experience like this still manage to catch and marry men.”

“He was supposed to be wearing a condom, but he was not wearing it and came inside me. I didn’t notice whilst he was doing me.

So I thought it would be pretty bad if I got pregnant and told my parents I had been doing enkou.

If I think about it now, I should probably have told them it was my boyfriend or something.

My parents were furious and my mother was in tears. I finally understood the seriousness of it all. I was taken to hospital and made to take some medicine, and I threw up.”

“Aaaaaah!”

“Morning after pill?”

“After that I was taken to the police, and told them everything. Even the police were furious with me, I really thought I’d quit then.

It was a while ago so I don’t know the details, but that day’s partner was arrested. Others I had done were also arrested.

After all that I changed school and tried to be a normal girl. I’m in my second year of high school, I don’t really think I’d do anything like that again…”

“Interesting stuff, keep going!”

“The end?”

“It’s ended, right?”

“Also, I was checked for STDs – I didn’t get any. I was pretty lucky.

What really troubles me now is if I have a boyfriend, should I tell him of my past?

Honestly, you wouldn’t want to date someone who had done enkou, would you? I’ll answer any questions if you have them.”

“It’s best you not tell anyone you’re dating. If you never tell anyone this, they’ll never find out. It’ll only hurt them, so you should take it to your grave.”

“I’ll do that.”

“How much did you make in total?”

“I think it was over ¥3,000,000. I’ve used most of it up.”

“Sex with someone you love is the best. It would be nice if you can have that. Do you have a lover at present?”

“I had a boyfriend, but it was more him liking me and me not caring much.”

“If only there was enkou for men…”

“It’s not that there isn’t anything. A host I know told me he had been paid 1,000,000 to eat some old woman’s excrement. It’s a long story though.”

“Do tell.”

“He was working as a host [at a club] and agreed to meet a customer outside the club. He thought it was just going to be sex at a love hotel or something.

Even if you aren’t hot, if you’re a good talker you can get in with some rich old woman or something?

Though he said he could still taste it in his mouth a week afterwards…”

“That’s a bit harsh. Though I’d think about it if it were a JK.” [JK = “joshi kosei”/”highschool girl”]

“It’d be harsh with anyone’s…”

“Urrgh.”

“I can’t believe it!”

“Women are scary.”

01:10 22/08/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

she took their money and got them arrested afterwards?
    not cool

02:39 22/08/2011 # ! Good (+0.8)

yeah what is up with that?
    At least they should get away if they payed.
    So she told them who all she did?

02:41 22/08/2011 # ! Good (+0.7)

and they arrested every person who did her?
    How did they even know where to find them does she like memorize everyone after such a long time and got them arrested.
    Or was it because pc using.

07:22 23/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

You seem to think that police care whether they arrest innocent people or not. They don't.

03:18 23/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

IP addresses and online identities are not readily linkable to a person. Both are easy to fake and anyone with sufficient physical access to your computer can use them to impersonate you.

Comment by kumesana
    06:58 23/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

That's still clues. You can try and tie things up from there.
    Here it needs to be somewhat obvious to be presented to justice, but when I investigate by myself I don't need to bother with that and believe me, it's obvious when someone has not been impersonated. That or the impersonator made an insanely good job in making his decoy credible.

03:05 22/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.3)

She lacks ethnic!

Comment by Vekou X
    10:13 22/08/2011 # ! Good (+0.4)

it's harsh, but it is still illegal. but I do hope the guy with the 4 friends who didn't pay her get arrested and beaten at the balls.

08:10 28/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Feces are excrement of unwanted stuff and excess nutrients. They are healthy [thus why dogs tend to eat poo] until they start rotting, which is fairly quick. They smell bad because the food was processed in our body.

06:30 23/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah, you can't really argue ethic when you're breaking the law. And those shitheads who didn't pay need to go to jail.

Comment by Gradius

Eating shit? He will die younger!

Eating $#!+? and then die

Fixed.

02:39 22/08/2011 # ! Good (+0.6)

yeah, she should'a just told on the ones welshing

then again most prostitutes don't have much of a sense of ethics... not necessarily because its inherently wrong (not that I'm saying it isn't), but because if they've ignored that much of what they've been told by their parents, they're not likely to care much about general morals either.

She prolly just wanted to cooperate with police and such to get less flak, tho I don't think she'd be punished except by her parents in the first place (other than being listed by police).

08:54 22/08/2011 # ! Good (+0.6)

And who is to say that prostitution is totally wrong? Society and it's "values" and "common sense" plague human minds.

In fact if governments and their people weren't such narrow-minded bigots about subjects such as these, prostitution would be much safer than it is nowadays.

A prostitute earns his/her own money with his/her own body, how is that different from any other job? Who are you to tarnish what they're doing? Even though everybody does have some degree of it being "morally wrong", it's not as if it itself is absolutely bad.

15:30 22/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Okay, guess "sis" would make me proud by "working" as one.

14:53 14/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Ok buddy it's her Brody, but she still being a bitch, she justo jeep it a secret to her bf, she can do wathever she wants with her loose Josu, but the guy have the right to decide if he wants to be with a whore.

Comment by Taylor
    18:50 23/08/2011 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

Its sad if you need government to understand why prostitution is bad.

20:11 22/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Well, I guess she was young and police often use sly tactics to get you to talk. They'll tell you how much trouble you are in but if you tell us such an such, we'll cut you a deal. It's easy to talk ethics, but when you're in that situation, ethics aren't the first thing on your mind.
    Anyways, the prick with the 4 friends that didn't pay. That's a different matter. I hope they got arrested and get the shit beat out of them. Assholes.

04:35 22/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

That's the power of being a female. You can fuck shit up for everyone, and get away with it. While if you're a guy. You're always fucked no matter what you do.

07:31 22/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Not if you are like her underage, works well as male too.

06:36 28/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

More like the power of being a kid and not really understanding what you are doing.

22:41 25/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

You're sympathizing with the man here? Even if you don't sympathize with the girl, it's deplorable both ways.

17:54 26/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

The side Japan never wants to show the world, since not one documentary about Japan ever covered this, though I just not have seen it . I've no problem with prostitution. Women and girls are free to do with what they want with their bodies. But these girls in Japan are way worse than the average "Sue everything!" types in America.

Even though there is less crime in Japan per capita. Crime that turns up the most in Japan probably is rape or child molestation. Not only because men are chauvanistic pigs who forced themselves on women and girls as some femnazi's put it or an hentai teacher fullfilling his fantasy. But because Enjo Kosai is so damn prevelant.

No matter how consented it is, in the context of law in most countries doing a minor (whatever your countries deems is underage) will always be classed as rape as well. Even in our glorious turd pile called the UK. So yeah a 14 year old doing another 14 year old in consent would still technically be a rapist and paedophile.

Her parents just happened to not notice that their middle school daughter had ¥3,000,000 worth of shit lying in her bedroom? I'm calling bullshit.

She didn't really get them arrested. She just said what she had been doing and the police tracked them down. Hard to fault a 15-year-old who's scared outta her mind ya know (especially after essentially being raped by that foursome). The 40-year-olds should really know what they're getting into. A depressed kid, maybe not so much...

11:03 22/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Wait a fucking minute, this kid knew what she was doing and the whole raped by the foursome thing comes with the territory, not to mention the fact she was asking premium for allow clients to nut in her. She deserved it, honestly. I have no sympathy for her.

16:03 22/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

Nobody deserves rape.
    I think this girl is odd in that she doesn't seem to care much at all about the whole ordeal, but nobody deserves rape.

03:46 23/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

@16:03
    Most girls don't care about rape as much as they would like you believe. Sure, it's an unpleasant experience, but long-term or trauma only occurs where the victim has been conditioned into feeling bad about it or when the assault involved another more stressful factor such as mental abuse or physical violence. The former cause is, unfortunately, far more frequent.

14:21 24/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

@ 3:46
    I'm a girl who's been raped. I think I know what I am talking about. My rape was from my cousins. I spent the night at my aunts house and I couldn't leave because I was only 8. I didn't know what it was they were making me do but it felt wrong. They told me if I told anyone I would get in trouble for it so I believed them. Later when I learned what it was they had done I felt disgusting inside. It took me years to get over it.

I never had the balls to speak up about it because to admit to that kind of contact with your cousins even as rape is shameful and there'd be no physical way to prove it. It would have made me hated by my family and the charges would likely be dismissed.

Nobody deserves rape. Period.

Comment by Taylor
    18:54 23/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

you are very wise 03:46, 11:03 I have not much sympathy either.

20:16 03/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Privileged little girl living in a first world country sells herself out for close to no money at all without protection with strangers in a society that will forever look down upon you as tainted and lesser.

And you uneducated retards think this constitutes to knowing what the fuck you are doing.

Prostitution at all ages and gender are for those who actually have a tough life.

me neither. she deserved the rape and she should consider herself a very lucky person for not getting bukkake`d in that episode and not getting a STD through that days. as a guy stated in the board, I feel sorry for the poor guy that will eventually fall in love and marry this kind of girl.

I think it's fair because she was a middle school girl. That means she was being taken advantage of by adults, which is bad.

02:58 23/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I find this argument very hard to swallow. If a child is past sexual maturity, they are going to have sex weather you like it or not, and there is nothing anyone can do about it, unless you find metal cages to be a viable solution.
    It's reasonable to assume that she should have been taught about sex and know what she was doing. If not, then it's her parents/teachers fault. If so, then she knew full well what she was involving in and what the consequences were.

You can only "exploit" someone by either misinforming/fooling them or by intimidating them. Neither makes sense in this case.

Comment by kumesana
    07:05 23/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

> If so, then she knew full well what she was involving in and what the consequences were.

Obviously ridiculous. Persons who received an education are not proficient to apply it correctly. Especially not children.
    That's like saying an old geezer knows nothing more of sex and its consequences than a schooler who just finished sex ed has.

Now I admit the children are supposed to understand *some* of what they're doing and that should be taken into account more than it is. Not a reason to play stupid.

06:31 22/08/2011 # ! Drivel (-0.8)

Yes cool.

There is nothing morally wrong with a woman selling herself, as she has the right to bodily autonomy. However, there is a moral issue with paying someone of either gender to have sex with you; it's fucking demeaning.

In such a situation, who is the person at risk? The John? No. The prostitute is the one at risk. Which party is being used? Again, it ain't the John. There's a capitalistic transaction, and an act of exploitation going on. Guess who's the one being exploited. Hint: it's the one under the age of consent.

Also, the woman keeping the money and the men going to jail is exactly what would happen in Sweden, where feminism has actually been applied to prostitution laws.

It's fair. Get over it. Don't illegally treat people as inhuman sex-objects if you don't want to go to jail. Otherwise, be prepared for a prison sentence.

01:43 22/08/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

Bitches and whores

14:36 22/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

... more like a jaded girl who grew up in a bad family, under poor circumstances, and who needs someone to properly take care of her for once in her life so she does do stupid crap like that again.

04:44 24/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah but by this point who would want to take care of her? She mentions a current boyfriend who likes her but she's indifferent about. It's hard to make a person that jaded give a shit.

10:59 22/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I don't know why I ever had any, but this story made me lose all faith in women.

11:06 22/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

"On the train as I was going home, it started dripping out, and I was like ‘what? what?’ and got pretty unhappy."

This gave me a raging boner, I should probably see a shrink.

16:23 23/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Don't feel bad, I did too.

04:48 23/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Nah, you're normal bru.

Comment by kazaza2
    03:40 22/08/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

When I was a kid my mom got really mad at me one day because I wouldn't eat my supper. She shouted "You'll eat shit someday and be you'll be glad you have it"!

I wonder if she knew something I didn't know?

P.S. I haven't eaten any yet, though I've "taken" a lot of shit from women. ;)

00:58 22/08/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

thats japan as some would say

17:59 26/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I thought it was "Oh you, Japan". Well considering what kind of people visit this site then yes. Go to a site that's has less interest, support, obssession and bias by it's visitors over Japan, then it will be a whole lot different.

Comment by Holy One
    00:53 22/08/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

"As soon as he got there, she crapped on a table and divided it into 4, offering ¥250,000 to eat each portion. He said he ate all 4 and got ¥1,000,000."

God damn... >.<

Shit was so cash!

00:58 22/08/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

"Though he said he could still taste it in his mouth a week afterwards…"

damn, anything he ate probably had shitty taste.

Comment by Yoshii-kun
    01:06 22/08/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

That green feeling in his pocket was the taste of shit

01:15 22/08/2011 # ! Good (+0.8)

He has shitty taste...

Comment by Sazuko Toriyama
    04:49 22/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

*guy goes to super fancy restaurant to spend some of the ¥1,000,000*
    "WAITER~!!! THIS MEAL TASTES LIKE SHIT!!! I WANT MY MONEYZ BACK!"

02:37 22/08/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

I... I don't think I could do that.

01:11 22/08/2011 # ! Quality (+0.8)

Everything sounds hawt, until the part where she suspected that she eventually got pregnant..

.. but then this 1 Guy, 1 Table part traumatised my imagination.

Comment by Holy One
    01:24 22/08/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

I was totally distracted when that guy's story came up. >.<

04:30 22/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I feel sorry for the next girl he kissed after doing it! Yuch!

03:48 23/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

@04:30
    I doubt he was in the kissing mood after all that...

01:03 22/08/2011 # ! Good (+0.7)

He's joking. Something you make it up went drunk.

09:22 22/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Sounds like she had a vengeance hard-on against men in general. I'll make him eat shit.

03:49 23/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

No. She has a hard-on for dominating men. If she had a vengeance hard-on, she would be one of the numerous radical feminazi instead.