Top 10 Most Annoying Female Conversations

sinister-haruhi

Japanese men asked what they consider the most bothersome conversations they find themselves engaged in with members of the opposite sex supply a ranking likely to resonate with men the world over…

The ranking:

1. She insists on telling you some drawn out old story

2. She’s checking whether you like her or not

3. Her attitude is that you should sympathise with her without her even telling you why

4. She fusses about everything being “kawaii”

5. She’s just jealous of her female friends for some reason

6. She’s become fixated on some anniversary or other

7. Her conversations have no conclusion, her stories no ending

8. She asks for advice with no interest in finding a solution

9. She jumps to conclusions

10. She won’t say what she wants to eat

All of these could probably be condensed to “she talks too much” – a harsh assessment if ever there were one.

• As a girl, I wanna see how I do~
    1. She insists on telling you some drawn out old story
    -NOT really (but everybody does this)
    2. She’s checking whether you like her or not
    -NO (that’s just annoying)
    4. She fusses about everything being “kawaii”
    -Yes, sometimes
    5. She’s just jealous of her female friends for some reason
    6. She’s become fixated on some anniversary or other
    -HELL NO
    7. Her conversations have no conclusion, her stories no ending
    -NO (I get bored too, ya know?)
    8. She asks for advice with no interest in finding a solution
    9. She jumps to conclusions
    -NO, but for comic relief, yes.
    10. She won’t say what she wants to eat
    -Sometimes, but really, everybody does that

Hmmmm…I kinda fail as a girl xD

• Anonymous says:

Humans find mates attractive based on their perverted ‘healthiness’. The reason being overweight is considered unattractive is because society deems being overweight as being unhealthy, which it is.

The reason in the past being overweight was sexy is because most people didn’t get much to eat and were pretty much starved. Whereas being overweight meant you were wealthy, got all your nutrients, and ate well. Compared to starving that WAS healthy.

• “old fashioned love dem fattys, havent u seen artwork from the past? skinny girls get no love T_T”

The reason for such “artwork from the past” having fat women was due to “skinny” being synonymous with “starvation”. Back then if someone was “fat” it was assumed that they were “healthy” since they were getting enough food and thus instinctively attractive.

Only now we have a surplus of food. Everything else should be easy to understand on your own so I will leave it at that.

• Anonymous says:

Liking fat people is a fetish. If you find fat chicks physically attractive you have an issue somewhere. If you find a woman you love personally, and she’s fat but you look past that it’s normal, and fat isn’t a healthy girl on her. Most people don’t like outright skinny people either. fatties and anorexics are both gross. Also, being fat or anorexic does say something negative about a person’s personality. Even if it’s “Glandular” diet and exorcise will still work, it’ll just be harder. You see hat people who’ve had enough and lose the weight all the time.

• Anonymous says:

What the fuck does weight have to do with this? Suddenly people can’t like fat people, or am I just disillusioned into thinking it’s the person’s attitude, not their appearence, that makes them?

Guess I’m just old fashioned.

• I think you do just fine as a girl, what you fail at is being some otaku “dream girl” i.e. a dakimakura with genitals.

Somebody should clue these 2D Ralph Kramdens in that Yamato Nadeshiko went the way of the Shogunate. Sorry guys.

• Anonymous says:

a girl posting in this site is just breaking the mold, so for sure that list doesn’t apply’s to you, you are better than a normal girl, and like annon above said i’d do you too.

1. She insists on telling you some drawn out old story

2. She’s checking whether you like her or not
      [Yes- Men can sense this?]

3. Her attitude is that you should sympathize with her without her even telling you why
      [Yes/Sometimes- If there’s a chance that the said male, might, possibly, just get laid after sympathizing or pretending to identify with the said girl, you might as well do it rather than brush her off.]

4. She fusses about everything being “kawaii”
      [Yes- Kitties and cakes.]

5. She’s just jealous of her female friends for some reason
      [Yes/Sometimes- Bad things happen to good people.]

6. She’s become fixated on some anniversary or other
      [Yes, I love birthdays and Christmas, plus Halloween].

7. Her conversations have no conclusion, her stories no ending
      [Yes/Sometimes- When I’m too nervous or excited when speaking to a really hot guy, I forgot, or I just don’t care.]

8. She asks for advice with no interest in finding a solution
      [Yes/Sometimes-I just need someone to listen. Some men and women sometimes give unsolicited advice.]

9. She jumps to conclusions
      [Yes/Sometimes-I’m a bad listener.]

10. She won’t say what she wants to eat
      [Yes, Always- I’m not a big fat bitch. I don’t like being watched while I eat however.]

I was perfectly honest in regards to how I relate to these notions.
      How did I do Anons?

As a girl, I ALSO wanna see how I do~ ;P

1. She insists on telling you some drawn out old story
      -What does it mean by drawn out…? Like made up or out of proportion..? Well I do tell very few old stories… but if I do tell stories I at least make sure that they might be interesting to others… not some lil boring fake sissy stuff.

2. She’s checking whether you like her or not
      – Okayyyy~ so sometimes I might ask once in awhile just to be reassured that he still likes me… But I don’t see what’s wrong with it as long as It’s not every second. But I only do this sometimes because I know how easily feelings can be swayed sometimes…

– Well if somethings wrong with your girlfriend then of course you should be a little sad for her even if you don’t know why yet. And then after she tells you why and it’s not something to be sad about then you shouldn’t.

4. She fusses about everything being “kawaii”
      -I don’t fuss all the time, but I do when I go shopping and I have no money to get anything. It’s because why the heck is there so much cute stuff and I can’t even buy it! TOT And all the cuteness is so cute (Yeah makes no sense haha) that I just can’t stand it all.

5. She’s just jealous of her female friends for some reason
      -Well if it’s a good reason… Like guys can get jealous of their friends to can’t they…

6. She’s become fixated on some anniversary or other
      – No.

7. Her conversations have no conclusion, her stories no ending
      – Well sometimes for like chit chat or small talk….

8. She asks for advice with no interest in finding a solution
      – No…. why ask for the advice in the first place if your not going to fix it!

9. She jumps to conclusions
      – Sometimes…. OTL

10. She won’t say what she wants to eat
      Sometimes… depends on the situation.

P.S. Yea I realize that some of my replies are nagging and long but I dgaf. Plus I’m a woman so I guess I don’t know how to shut up. ;P

• Worst thing is when they say, “I’m fine, nothing is wrong.” whenever you ask them, and one hour later they explode and cry a river about how you don’t care about them and can’t read their minds.

• Anonymous says:

I will tell you why girls do this.

Every time I have been honest when man asks me if everything is okay, I get a reputation with that man of being a whiny bitch that pushes my problems on him and talks about them too much. Men ask this question every day 2 or 3 times, if you really tell them whats bothering you every single time they get sick of it. Yes, sometimes something is really wrong, and this is where body language comes in. Sometimes we want you to push. Asking “Are you ok” is basically the minimum effort required as far as emotional support is concerned, and as I said most men get fed up if you actually tell them, so when women are coy and try to get you to ask a second time, what we are trying to do is make sure you actually give a fuck and you actually want to hear it.

Due to the fact that men have yelled at me for merely answering their questions (look, I have a bad home life, things bother me and they are not always easy issues to solve)I have simply taken the policy that if a man asks more than once, or if I ask the man if it is okay if I talk to him about those things, or if I make sure he wont feel like I am “unloading” my issues on him, I will actually tell him.

But the reality is, men who ask if you are okay only once, usually do not want to hear or deal with your issues, they are doing the minimum required of them as far as “caring” goes. Ask more than once, or say “It’s okay to tell me if something is bothering you” if you really care and really want to hear.

Women do not do these things to be stupid bitches like many men thing, the fact is as much as women don’t know what we want, neither do men. Like I said, if we answer every question a man asks straight out, 90% of the time they will not like the answer.

If there were a list of things that are annoying when conversing with men, asking “Are you ok” constantly and saying “It’s up to you” all the time would be top on the list. Does this mean women want asshole men? NO! It means that we don’t want to drown you in our issues without knowing for sure you’re okay with it, and it means that sometimes when we ask a question we actually don’t want to hear “It’s up to you”. It’s nice to know you’re cared about, but we wouldn’t ask if we didn’t want to hear your opinion.

• I think some women may confuse “what’s wrong?” with “what insignificant thing are you blowing way out of proportion now?” If you complain all the time, then you are not prioritizing properly. Men don’t want to hear complaints about inactionable problems (EX: the weather), problems that you reasonably can and should resolve yourself (EX: hungry), or problems that really aren’t problems or are otherwise insignificant (EX: the weatherperson has a big nose).

90% of the time, men don’t want to hear the answer, because 90% of the time, it’s one of the aforementioned categories. IE, something you shouldn’t be complaining to someone about in the first place. This is why men get annoyed and jaded. The problem is behavioral. Change your behavior, and you get a different outcome.

• Perfectly put, Thanto.

If you have a problem that any relatively intelligent man will be able to grant advice about, then we will try to help somehow by giving advice that will require action. You thinking that men don’t care or whatever if they only ask ‘what’s wrong’ once is exactly the stuff men hate about women. You are exactly what this list is describing.

If you wish to merely complain about something, we don’t want to hear it. We will lend a compassionate ear if it is something that cannot be worked on, like a death in a family. But if you have any other real, non-bullshit problem, like co-workers, we will give you suggestions most of the time. And the problem is, women don’t want to hear those suggestions. And that’s not our problem, it’s theirs. Women speak of the male ego, and completely ignore the female ego, the one that holds grudges for years, the one that won’t listen to mens’ advice while insisting we seek it on the flip side.

We don’t know if we give a shit about any of your problems until you articulate them. We aren’t mind-readers, and aren’t trying to be. If you don’t tell us when we ask, we let you do whatever you want, because you said you were ‘fine.’ We ignore that stupid crap. If you hold a man’s time hostage by playing this stupid hard-to-get-the-info bullshit, you are THE PROBLEM IN THE RELATIONSHIP!

If he does nothing actionable in response to problems where he could do something, then he may not be the best person for that scenario. If the problem is taking out the trash, but he wants to finish watching a game or something, then shut the hell up and let him finish, then he’ll take out the trash. If he doesn’t do that, then you get to tell him you’re annoyed. But you don’t, do you, you just want him to ask ‘what’s wrong’ so you can say ‘nothing’ again and start the same fucking bullshit.

You women need to grow the hell up sometimes.

• Ever since I took an interpersonal relations class I’ve tried to avoid doing all of these. We learnt that basically every single one of these topics above is just female nature. The reason guys find it annoying is because they’re curt and to the point. They also tend to rather give advice that’ll lead to a conclusion whereas women tend to prefer discussion.

10. She won’t say what she wants to eat

boy, that must be good, some dates i had ended on the first one because of this.
    2 dates i remember ended with a high tag, it was like feeding a bear instead of inviting a girl to dinner. lately i settle with inviting them for coffee, is way cheaper, and you find out whther things will work or not without ruining you monthly income in 1 night.

• Anonymous says:

You should eat before meeting up with the girl.
      Girls hate looking like they eat more than the guy.
      If they can use cues and social pressure to get guys to do things,
      I think the reverse is also okay.
      After all, men and women are equal in the modern world.

1. She insists on telling you some drawn out old story

small talk
    2. She’s checking whether you like her or not

comes from “dont come near me i am otaku and i prefer 2D anyway”-Aura

maybe she wants you to tell her that you **** her.
    4. She fusses about everything being “kawaii”
    sometimes… stuff just is cute. I’d be wondering if a woman suddenly decides to say “cool” to action men.

5. She’s just jealous of her female friends for some reason

the tits are 0.02cm bigger!!!! or another miniscule reason men arent even aware that they exist.

6. She’s become fixated on some anniversary or other

not everyone got absolute controll over fixed ideas.

7. Her conversations have no conclusion, her stories no ending

cuz everyone needs to be a professional storyteller……. see nr 2 : small talk

8. She asks for advice with no interest in finding a solution

probably helplessness. asking for advice to get rid of the helplessness for a moment. then she notices how nice life can be and forgets about her helplessness.
    prone to happen again (after you leave her…. that helplessness can come back)

9. She jumps to conclusions

i read somewhere its the new timetravel *cough*

10. She won’t say what she wants to eat

SERIOUSLY, would you even pay her a dinner?

• I find this post and pretty much 90% percent of the comments to be horribly sexist. All I can hear is “lolol women talk too much about stupid shit. Women need to stfu.”

The first way to control any minority is by silencing them. Historically speaking, women have been told they “talk too much” because their opinions and viewpoints were (and still are) devalued. Men talk just as much about just as much stupid shit but you never see people complain about it. And yet when women speak it’s “bitching” and “nagging”…

I need to get off Sankaku, the rampant sexism here always makes me want to claw my eyes out ffff

• hmmm let me try~~

1.She insists on telling you some drawn out old story
    maybe sometimes

2. She’s checking whether you like her or not
    no, and thats annoying

not at all.and if i tell you my problem i still don’t expect you to sympathise.

4. She fusses about everything being “kawaii”
    yeah all the time

5. She’s just jealous of her female friends for some reason
    nope

6. She’s become fixated on some anniversary or other
    i can’t even remember them most of time

7. Her conversations have no conclusion, her stories no ending
    Sometimes when im hyper, if not im quiet most of time.

8. She asks for advice with no interest in finding a solution
    no, i never ask for advise unless i really need it.

9. She jumps to conclusions

10. She won’t say what she wants to eat
    im indecisive got a problem?!

• 1.She insists on telling you some drawn out old story
    I think this one is okay in some ways ( as long as it’s not repeated over and over or I’ll get mad )

2.She’s checking whether you like her or not
    ( If she truly likes me and I like her, she won’t even ask about that, and if it’s only checking : I will PROMPTLY say NOT )

3.Her attitude is that you should sympathise with her without her even telling you why
    ( THIS, I experience it firsthand, she asked me to symphatize with her BUT SHE DIDN’T TELL ME HER WHOLE STORY, AND I AM EXPECTED TO KNOW ABOUT HER.AM I A GOD to KNOW ALL HER STORIES of LIFE ???, if you want ME to KNOW about YOU, just TELL IT DAMN IT )

4.She fusses about everything being “kawaii”
    ( This, I think I can withstand, just praise or even just flatter her to shut her up )

5.She’s just jealous of her female friends for some reason
    ( Why should be jealous ? )

6.She’s become fixated on some anniversary or other
    ( Please remind me ! or I should use remainder 😀 )

7.Her conversations have no conclusion, her stories no ending
    ( Yes, just SHUT UR TRAP, bitch, or just ignore her )

8.She asks for advice with no interest in finding a solution
    ( This I often meet ones, Girls TEND TO JUST ASK ADVICE/QUESTIONS THAT SHE ACTUALLY ALREADY KNOWS THE ANSWER to TEST NOT to FIND the SOLUTION )
    Solution : Ask her back about her opinion

9.She jumps to conclusions
    ( Not only girls, men do this too )
    Solution : Investigate first and do first before jumping to conclusions

10.She won’t say what she wants to eat
    ( Just EAT IT DAMN IT )

• Daiyousei says:

What, so you can’t like girls who enjoy talking and having long conversations?

Yeah, enjoy your ideal, mute dolls guys. I think I’ll go after the ones that open their mouths once in a while.

• Anonymous says:

It is confirmed. All women are descendants of Navi. That combined with the “Are you even listening to what I’m saying” question. Hell no! You’re just going on and on and on…I have more fun listening to This is the Song that Doesn’t End for hours on end more than that tripe.

• Anonymous says:

Was kind of thinking “jumps to conclusions” would be much higher up. Might just be my bias having grown up in a family of women that jump to conclusions (even when there is clear evidence to the contrary).

• Anonymous says:

as a chick myself, i’ve tried being with another chick.

most annoying two years of my life. and yet being with a guy was just as annoying, another year of my life wasted.

screw it, i think there’s only two available options at this point. crazy cat lady or it’s time for some polygamy, psht.

• Anonymous says:

lol 2 relationships and you give up? If I say something… 2 years is too long… I rather have fun for a few months then move on…

You probably just went out with the wrong people..

• Anonymous says:

The one I hate the most is they start a conversation in their head and half way through start talking out loud like you are to know what the hell they are talking about. If you ask and question then you get you don’t listen to me.

• I had such an Encounter Years ago, a Black-Only wearing small girl, she NEVER talked, was super-inverted and tried to avoid anyone by any means necessary.
      I tried to get a connection with her, but i guess she was just to shy.
      Years later i saw her again, with her Baby and some Super-Emo Guy.
      I was like, “wtf, your kidding me?”
      *Sigh*

• Anonymous says:

With my personality, all these 10 things would take me to an early grave.

My lack of patience for all that bullshit must be the reason why i’m still single at 32yo.
    Still, i’d rather be single than annoyed the fuck out of my mind.

• 7. Her conversations have no conclusion, her stories no ending

Wait.. isn’t that a contradiction? 😉

If there is no ending then it’s all part of the same story. That means there can’t be stories as there is only one of them!

I rest my case.

8. She asks for advice with no interest in finding a solution

so, my friend, who is a girl, got a boyfriend who went off the handle often, and always came to me for fucking advice. i would tell her to leave him, she would go to mother and mother (a hidous troll looking cunt) would guilt her into staying with the prick.

from an abusive family, not physical, but mental, has no self esteem. she listen to mom, and her girl fiends (none of them have her best interest at heart, they would fuck her life over if it had some benefit for them, in this case, making sure she stays close enough to visit every now and than)

the boyfriend wants back into the military, but is injured and works a factory job now… yea… he is almost a case study in abusive partners.

so after not taking my advice 4 times (never hit her yet, but demeans her to the point she asks permission to use the bathroom) she got married, against my advice because of the BIG fight they had over nothing at all, he snapped.

now he is trying for military again. and i told her to fuck off, im never helping again because she wont take advice thats good.

• Anonymous says:

Its frustrating to deal with someone like that, but being mentally abused changes a person. My family abused me, and I’ve had boyfriends that abused me as well. Only in one case did I leave the guy.

In the most recent case it was to the point where I asked before I sat next to him, or even talked to him. It is impossible to explain what drives you to stay with such a man. At times they are so, so kind and they make you happy, at least you think they do. It’s hard to leave because you feel like the guy will get off scot-free, he wont have any punishment and you’re the only one that has been punished in the situation, you keep sticking around hoping one day it will change.

There are men that get into similar situations but it doesn’t seem nearly as common.

Most of the girls that stay with abusive men have never really been with a truly nice guy. They also worry about being alone and being vulnerable without the man they’re with.

Now that I am with someone who is truly kind to me I could never go back to being abused and I never would.

Psychologists say that when you’re with someone, you really can’t be convinced that they’re a bad person no matter what. You have to realize it and decide it for yourself. It’s pretty much true. People who believe something will continue to believe it until it’s thrown in their face, and sometimes even then.

It’s sad to me that there are so many women who feel like they deserve such a man.

• Anonymous says:

in her case, she got use to being the door mat, and the moment someone showed interest in her, she went with them.

the only good thing about the situation is that she does listen to her mom, who was in a REALLY shitty relationship, so she does take advice from her, but i believe her mom was beaten, not mental abused, so what she sees as bad is different, but at least she doesn’t like him much. if shit hit the fan for her, her mom would be the only one who could help.

• Anonymous says:

They’re not dating their shrinks.
      The shrinks are there to make up for the therapy they’re not getting from their boyfriend.
      The girls were attracted to their boyfriends PRECISELY because the boyfriend didn’t act like their shrink…

• Anonymous says:

A vicious cycle that she chose, because she’s attracted to the guy that doesn’t tolerate her drama, and thinks the guys that do tolerate her drama deserve to be taken for all they’re worth.

How many women would fall apart if there were no free therapists around…

• Anonymous says:

A vicious cycle that the woman chose, by choosing the boyfriend through seeing that he wasn’t willing to take crap from other women or even her, thus making him desirable to her… since other men who actually cared about her were only good enough to be used as therapists.
          When more women choose nice guys,
          more men will be nice guys.

• That one above all others hit me.

Guys try to solve things. Many women just want to complain about it until it passes the majority of the time. And nothing gets resolved. If you happen to offer a potential that they could do something that could fix the problem because they may be partially complicit in whatever the issue is, you’re automatically taking the ‘other side’ and she gets pissed.

I refuse to do that crap. I tell them ‘Actally, you’re wrong this time” if they are. But I will explain why and what I heard, not just blow them off. If they blow me off because I didn’t automatically agree with them… well good riddance to the conversation I didn’t need to have, and I’m off to do something useful. Like organizing sock drawers, masturbation, masturbating in sock drawers, you know… good use of time.

• Anonymous says:

Women tend to be more emotional, but the solution is simple – if you really want to give a helpful advice to a woman, you just need to do the following:
        – create an affinity towards her feelings;
        – propose your solution(s).

Negative emotions (sadness, anxiety or others) are what needs some fix first. After feeling that you understand her feelings (not necessarily mean agreeing with her, but just understanding how she’s feeling towards the situation), it’s ok to proceed to the advices.

But guys can actually be emotional and need some affinity established first, it’s just they might not often realize this.

But well, if after proceeding with sensitivity but she (or he) gets mad with your advices if you don’t agree with her (or him), then either:
        – you didn’t really establish affinity (so that she or he is too upset that won’t stop being defensive);
        – she (or he) is immature;
        – she (or he) needs some time to realize the situation clearer (sometimes it’s just happens, after the “storm” someone realizes what had done).

• Anonymous says:

It may be that women want to complain to a guy they’re not interested in so that he has no chance to improve himself, go out in the world and find someone interested in him, or give him the wrong ideas.
        You can never get back wasted time without a result from the captain free therapist sessions…

• Ikuhisashiku says:

Maybe I have become too biased from my past experiences, but I definitely agree with #2.

If I didn’t feel atleast _something_ towards you, then I wouldn’t be with you. It’s just that simple. So please, stop asking already.

• Anonymous says:

I think most of the men here have never been fucked over in a relationship or something.

Lots of guys… LOTS of guys.. will be with a woman just to use her. I had a relationship last for almost 2 years, with a guy who I thought loved me until the last day when he revealed he was just taking me for my money and my things, and of course sex, the whole time.

It is entirely possible to be with someone and not like them at all. Men who use a women will usually not be able to answer this question sincerely and in detail. They’ll just say “Yeah” and get irritated that you asked.

It’s annoying, but its best to try and tolerate it or try to discuss what causes her to ask. Likely she is worried, because she has been used in a situation similar to mine.

• Ikuhisashiku says:

Yes, that’s all fine and dandy. I can even understand being asked a few times. I’ve dealt with “a few” times before and never cared much. They only used to appear during the “comfortable” period, which I can understand. It might seem like we’re getting bored with each other or something. And, even in that situation, it’s easy enough to fix that little misunderstanding.

But when I’m being asked almost every other week, it gets annoying, fast. I can only tell you the same thing so many times before it gets, well, old.

I’m referring to my most recent ex right now. The fact of the matter is that she was just highly insecure. Not to mention a bit hypocritical since every time I did try to give some show of affection, she’d complain that I was being “too clingy,” as she put it.

Sorry. The feelings are still a bit too fresh, I guess. That’s the only reason I even posted the first time. Needed a vent.

• Anonymous says:

I’m a woman and I can be insecure from time to time too. My bf is not as expressive as me, so I misunderstand it sometimes. But I’m glad that my bf does care to comfort and ensure me about his feelings. It was coz of that that I can be more and more secure, and I’m also glad that he cared.

I think that in this kind of cases, what matters is balance, if a woman isn’t too insecure that not even by trying hard her bf could make her feel better (and that can become selfishly demanding – a woman should also make some effort to understand a man and not just simply demanding affection), and if a man cares enough to make efforts for a woman to understand his feelings.

A relationship is two-way – with both making efforts to make things work.

But well, not all the time things works sometimes, that sometimes it’s more about incompatibility than who’s wrong.

• Anonymous says:

That’s why most women go see another guy to be a therapist… they respect their boyfriend too much to bother them with their problems.

And it’s actually true: the more a girl respects you, the less she bothers you with trivial problems… the girls who are the biggest “users” of guys always have some jackass to go back to in the end.

• 1. She insists on telling you some drawn out old story

As if guys never do this sheesh.

2. She’s checking whether you like her or not

As if guys never do this sheesh.

As if guys never do this sheesh.

4. She fusses about everything being “kawaii”

Well I doubt the average male otaku will ever be actually seen with a female to annoy one with the same behaviour.

5. She’s just jealous of her female friends for some reason

Yah like a guy would never be jealous of male competition.

6. She’s become fixated on some anniversary or other

Suppose this is mainly female.

7. Her conversations have no conclusion, her stories no ending

Liley better than male bullshit though.

8. She asks for advice with no interest in finding a solution

Hehehe beats how guys never ask for directions though.

9. She jumps to conclusions

Men just avoid thinking entirely.

10. She won’t say what she wants to eat

So don’t get her anything.

Honestly this list is fucked up as it’s the same list if you reverse the gender almost entirely.

Please don’t make the girls on this site look like idiots, thanks <3

i think one of the most annoying thing a lot of guys do in conversation is talk about their mothers all the time though. It's kind of…weird…. and there seem to be a lot that do it.
      I mean I like my mother too and all, but…

• starsplash says:

That is a double standard to the extreme. Girls always talk about their mothers, but when a guy does it a bit, hes somehow a pussy.

No one cares about ur mother. Thats why most girls are idiots because somehow they always talk about their mothers.

And you know better. YOu know if we start talking, you think we talk to much or aren’t listening when in fact, my responses proves that I am listening. Im only contributing, and yet Im a dick because Im contributing, however if I say nothing, girls think we are not listening or dont care. Need to make up ur mind. Thats why most girls are idiots.

• Anonymous says:

lol wut I don’t know any girls that talk about their mother all the time…. I don’t even know any girls that talk about their father all the time. But I know at least three guys that dont shut up about their mother.
          I never said it makes them a ‘pussy’, it’s just weird, and it gets annoying fast.
          nice strawman argument for ‘most girls are idiots’ btw. Maybe you’ll notice that most -people- are idiots and idiocy has nothing to do with gender.

• Anonymous says:

I only talk about my mother when she’s just done something stupid, which my boyfriend sympathizes with because he’s seen her idiocy for himself.

I’ve never met a guy that was crazy-infatuated with his mother, but I’ll say that it’s annoying when anyone talks about one subject all the time, no matter what it is.

• Anonymous says:

There’s nothing crazy about talking about one’s mother, especially if one’s mother is an interesting person.
          I was referring to the sort of guy that compares nearly everything that happens to his mother (ie, he compares a meal to his mother’s cooking, constantly) and continually gives updates about what their mother’s opinion on suchandsuch is, going way past the point of tedium.